Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


SM Mall Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:47 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:wow that girl is hot nice rack LOL I wish that were more common there.


Don't worry about her rack. After she's finished whipping you she's going to take all your money, max out your credit cards and sell your clothes.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:wow that girl is hot nice rack LOL I wish that were more common there.


Don't worry about her rack. After she's finished whipping you she's going to take all your money, max out your credit cards and sell your clothes.



lol

As long as you dont bring her to america ultimately you have the say on how much you spend. Easier said than do when you have a hot sex woman though I know.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:38 pm

I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Hero wrote:I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.


There's no stress with Filipinas. Just take a picture of them with your phone.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:01 am

Hero wrote:I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.



yeah i dont think its as easy as taco says.

Taco forgot the biggest reason to avoid hitting on a girl while she is working. MOST HAVE BOYFRIENDS. now you can say well so do the online girls or girls you see walking in the market but the difference is you "caught them off guard" with their day job and they weren't actively pursuing you chances are they are more likely to have a guy at home they are gonna cheat on to be with you. At least with an online girl even if she did have a boyfriend she is more likely to keep it a secret and therefore keep you out of the drama of a boyfriend finding out cause this is what she does for a living lol I find it hard to believe most of those mall girls are sitting around single totally and waiting for joe blow hawaiin shirt to walk up and take her off her feet ;)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:04 am

A couple of those salesgirls just completely stonewalled me. I tried to give them my number on a piece of paper, and they just said "For what purpose, sir?" They wouldn't even take the piece of paper from me. I honestly don't think that a stranger in a mall has a chance in hell with a salesgirl who's a 9 or 10.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:10 am

and let's not forget that those salesgirls work 6 days a week, and even on their day off they're busy doing housework and shopping. They don't have much time for dating.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 am

Hero wrote:and let's not forget that those salesgirls work 6 days a week, and even on their day off they're busy doing housework and shopping. They don't have much time for dating.



oh yeah i forgot about that. A working girl works 6 days a week 9 to 10 hours a day. Thats good reason why you should date around many girls cause otherwise youll be bored. If she is unemployed often she has an ulterior agenda. my gf was unemployed and it was great but obviously she was just a user and it felt very one sided most of the time not just in money but everything. I think even will n dowd has said he struggles with the women cause most have a day job and are always busy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:43 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.



yeah i dont think its as easy as taco says.

Taco forgot the biggest reason to avoid hitting on a girl while she is working. MOST HAVE BOYFRIENDS.


Not in Cebu City they don't. Many of them will dump their Filipino boyfriend in an instant for a foreigner. Big penis and big bank account.

My wife's 18 yr old daughter went to Cebu City to go to college and her boyfriend lives in her hometown. She only lasted one semester. It was too hard to find another boyfriend so she came back home.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:08 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.



yeah i dont think its as easy as taco says.

Taco forgot the biggest reason to avoid hitting on a girl while she is working. MOST HAVE BOYFRIENDS.


Not in Cebu City they don't. Many of them will dump their Filipino boyfriend in an instant for a foreigner. Big penis and big bank account.

My wife's 18 yr old daughter went to Cebu City to go to college and her boyfriend lives in her hometown. She only lasted one semester. It was too hard to find another boyfriend so she came back home.


if your just blowing through or staying for a few months they have to make a gamble on whether to dump their filipino guy because your just passing through (even if its a few months). If she leaves him thats no guarantee she wont go back to him once you are back in u.s.a
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:29 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.



yeah i dont think its as easy as taco says.

Taco forgot the biggest reason to avoid hitting on a girl while she is working. MOST HAVE BOYFRIENDS.


Not in Cebu City they don't. Many of them will dump their Filipino boyfriend in an instant for a foreigner. Big penis and big bank account.

My wife's 18 yr old daughter went to Cebu City to go to college and her boyfriend lives in her hometown. She only lasted one semester. It was too hard to find another boyfriend so she came back home.


if your just blowing through or staying for a few months they have to make a gamble on whether to dump their filipino guy because your just passing through (even if its a few months). If she leaves him thats no guarantee she wont go back to him once you are back in u.s.a


Just get her pregnant. She'll get really horny in her second trimester. I don't worry about my wife leaving me because I'm better looking than she is and I'm the best guy she's ever had.

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:32 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:I look like expat A. However, I never could get comfortable approaching salesgirls in the mall. They seem very unapproachable and most of them don't even know how to smile. Besides, if you give your number to 20 girls and one of them texts you, you can't even remember who the hell it is.



yeah i dont think its as easy as taco says.

Taco forgot the biggest reason to avoid hitting on a girl while she is working. MOST HAVE BOYFRIENDS.


Not in Cebu City they don't. Many of them will dump their Filipino boyfriend in an instant for a foreigner. Big penis and big bank account.

My wife's 18 yr old daughter went to Cebu City to go to college and her boyfriend lives in her hometown. She only lasted one semester. It was too hard to find another boyfriend so she came back home.


if your just blowing through or staying for a few months they have to make a gamble on whether to dump their filipino guy because your just passing through (even if its a few months). If she leaves him thats no guarantee she wont go back to him once you are back in u.s.a


Just get her pregnant. She'll get really horny in her second trimester. I don't worry about my wife leaving me because I'm better looking than she is and I'm the best guy she's ever had.

Image


LOL i wouldn't want to get a girl pregnant before i can find out if she is worthy and someone i want to be with. And that would probably be on the 2nd or 3rd long visit not the 1st.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:38 am

Taco when you first met your wife did she initiate the sex even the first time? Im curious cause you said thats one way to know the difference between a leech and a leech + love ;)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:28 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:if your just blowing through or staying for a few months they have to make a gamble on whether to dump their filipino guy because your just passing through (even if its a few months). If she leaves him thats no guarantee she wont go back to him once you are back in u.s.a


Yeah, that's been my problem all along... all I can do is "blow through" for a couple of weeks at a time.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:03 am

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:if your just blowing through or staying for a few months they have to make a gamble on whether to dump their filipino guy because your just passing through (even if its a few months). If she leaves him thats no guarantee she wont go back to him once you are back in u.s.a


Yeah, that's been my problem all along... all I can do is "blow through" for a couple of weeks at a time.


I wonder if in their eyes though "3 to 6 months" changes their thinking. Cause for example if a korean girl said she was coming to america for 3 or 6 months and you had a girlfriend would you total right off your current girlfriend for a nonsure bet? probably but you would quickly go back to her if you could once she left town cause the korean girl wouldn't be a sure bet. \

These girls are all "hedging" their bets. Make no mistake they will marry the first MONGER that proposes to them. Even tacos wife would do that, he just wont tell you that or he is in denial but I would be in denial too about my wife. Im sure his wife loves him and taco is a stud i dont doubt that and I think he is one of the rare exceptions for filipinas, but all these girls are waiting for the first monger and i mean literally monger to marry them. They dont care who it is to take them into the REAL WORLD.

The only reason why some of the filipinas like the hotter or more educated dont sleep with foreigners right away or become picky with some of them is because they dont want to be in a "rotation" or used and thrown to the side. But even the stuck up filipinas will let you creampie them if they knew you would marry them for sure. Most are skeptical of foreigners thats why most are scared to talk to them or be with them. They are scared of what people in the town will think of them as a prostitute or been with many foreigners that just used and abused her. Thats the real reason, but most will let you creampie them no matter how ugly or creepy and no matter how hot the girl is IF you are very serious and ready to marry them right away.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests