Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


SM Mall Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:13 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco when you first met your wife did she initiate the sex even the first time? Im curious cause you said thats one way to know the difference between a leech and a leech + love ;)


Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met. We talked for 2 years on Skype before we actually met so there was a buildup of sexual tension between us.

All the guys that I know that have had successful relationships with Filipinas were raped too. One guy I worked with would wake up in the middle of the night and his Filipina would be on top of him. If she seems eager to get in your pants she probably not faking her orgasms, which means she's a keeper.

Just remember ...

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:50 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco when you first met your wife did she initiate the sex even the first time? Im curious cause you said thats one way to know the difference between a leech and a leech + love ;)


Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met. We talked for 2 years on Skype before we actually met so there was a buildup of sexual tension between us.

All the guys that I know that have had successful relationships with Filipinas were raped too. One guy I worked with would wake up in the middle of the night and his Filipina would be on top of him. If she seems eager to get in your pants she probably not faking her or****s, which means she's a keeper.

Just remember ...

Image



LOL unless they are a bargirl then they are so used to humping and pretending to cum they can have you believe it. But even my hoe didn't really initiate sex even long after I met her despite being down and enthsuiastic for sex multiple times a day when i asked for it so yeah I think your theory holds water.


I like your theory cause frankly everyone says oh you gotta do this test and that test and shes gotta be proven over so many years but frankly I think your test is the ONLY way to know if a leech is a leech or if she actually genuinely gives a damn.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:16 am

Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D


What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D


What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?


Dude, those religious girls are the loosest of all. :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D


There's lots of women that will have sex with you. However, when they make you dinner before they rape you it shows they care. They like guys that are in good shape, look young and don't have an abrasive personality. The nice guy gets the girl in the Philippines. You can just go down to the mall and ask any Filipina you see if she has a boyfriend.

Image

Image

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D


What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?


Dude, those religious girls are the loosest of all. :lol:


Tell me more........
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D


What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?


Dude, those religious girls are the loosest of all. :lol:


Tell me more........


Everyone goes to church in the Philippines, whores, drug dealers, robbers etc.. Church is one of the few places I've been where I didn't any women flirt with me.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby publicduende » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Taco wrote:Everyone goes to church in the Philippines, whores, drug dealers, robbers etc.. Church is one of the few places I've been where I didn't any women flirt with me.


Funnily enough, in Spaniard culture going to church used to be one of the few chances for a young man to exchange a few telling glances with the girl of his fancy or, in the more audacious cases, a few polite words with her.

I have been to San Pedro cathedral in Davao a couple of times, both times accompanied by very distinguished Dabawenyos, and I had quite a lot of eyes, male and female, cast over me. It is true that foreigners don't abound in Davao, and it's even more rare to find a foreigner walking together local upper class families.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Well, first she made me a shrimp dinner when I arrived. Then she followed me into her bedroom when I went to get my camera, threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. About 2 hours after dinner everyone had left and I went into her bedroom again to get something and she followed me, locked the door, started kissing me, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. So, to answer your question. Yes, she raped me the first time we met.


LOL that sounds exactly like the first time I had sex with a Filipina. I got raped by several others after that. These women are not shy about sex :D


What about the good girls? You know, the bible reading, church going types? Those are my favourites. What are they like? Is it hard to get them to loosen up?


Dude, those religious girls are the loosest of all. :lol:


Tell me more........


Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:56 pm

About this hitting on girls in SM Mall thing, how does it work if you are not white? I don't look like either Expat A, B, C, or D. In fact, I don't look like an expat at all. I do dress like Expat A, but that's how the locals dress like too.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:About this hitting on girls in SM Mall thing, how does it work if you are not white? I don't look like either Expat A, B, C, or D. In fact, I don't look like an expat at all. I do dress like Expat A, but that's how the locals dress like too.


As long as you look like a foreigner or you look like a rich Filipino you should do ok. I've seen a few rich Filipino guys at the mall with young women too. My wife's 19 year old daughter has a boyfriend that's 5' tall and weighs about 100 lbs. so if he can find a girlfriend anyone can.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Hero wrote:
Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:


I don't believe that they don't take it seriously. Although I haven't been there, I chat to a lot of filipinas on dating sites, and just by looking at their pictures, the way they look and carry themselves, and the way they chat to me, I can't believe what you're saying. I just don't see it.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:


I don't believe that they don't take it seriously. Although I haven't been there, I chat to a lot of filipinas on dating sites, and just by looking at their pictures, the way they look and carry themselves, and the way they chat to me, I can't believe what you're saying. I just don't see it.


Dude, you can't be serious. You can know their character just by looking at their photos and chatting with them on webcam? I've been to the Philippines twice and have had 4 Filipina girlfriends, so I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. Stop making a fool of yourself by giving your opinion when you don't know what you're talking about.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 am

Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:


I don't believe that they don't take it seriously. Although I haven't been there, I chat to a lot of filipinas on dating sites, and just by looking at their pictures, the way they look and carry themselves, and the way they chat to me, I can't believe what you're saying. I just don't see it.


Dude, you can't be serious. You can know their character just by looking at their photos and chatting with them on webcam? I've been to the Philippines twice and have had 4 Filipina girlfriends, so I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't have a clue. Stop making a fool of yourself by giving your opinion when you don't know what you're talking about.


Typical of this forum. As soon as someone disagrees or expresses doubt about something, out come the insults. You're the one making a fool of yourself because if this conversation was face to face you'd know that I meant what I said in the most friendly way possible. All I'm saying is that I don't see it. You could have been reasonable and civilized and explained it so I understand, but nope, you had to resort to insults. Well done.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests