Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


SM Mall Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:36 am

Hero wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:
Religion in the Philippines is a complete sham... half of the time my GF was on her knees in prayer, and the other half she was on her knees giving me BJs.... :lol:


I don't believe that they don't take it seriously. Although I haven't been there, I chat to a lot of filipinas on dating sites, and just by looking at their pictures, the way they look and carry themselves, and the way they chat to me, I can't believe what you're saying. I just don't see it.


Dude, you can't be serious. You can know their character just by looking at their photos and chatting with them on webcam?


That's what I did and I've been married for over 2 years now.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 am

yeah in philippines the girls dont really flirt at church although filipina girls dont really openly flirt at malls or other places unless you sort of start it first. and I dont know even know how someone could hook up with a filipina at church easily. The only time i ever got to know a filipina from church was when she approached me and my bargirl constantly etc. Most of the other times most girls in church never approach or just shake your hand. Maybe they think foreigners are of the devil LOL One virgin and very strict baptist girl even wanted to go to my hotel room for bible study. I never let her that was too awkward but i assue you it was not for hanky panky she even wante dto do it when i was with my bargirl before that. Talk about naivety.

I think taco is wrong though to assume that most girls will rape you if they like you. His demographic is girls who have been around the block or have baggage. A girl who is shy or is virgin or little experience probably wont do that. So its really hard to say whether a girl likes you cause she is just naturally low libido or shy or what. I had a filipina i used to talk to online who admitted she didn't really crave sex that much and she was hoping to find a gu y with low sex drive (she was only 22) so taco is very wrong to assume that all girls are like his girlfriend.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:45 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah in philippines the girls dont really flirt at church although filipina girls dont really openly flirt at malls or other places unless you sort of start it first. and I dont know even know how someone could hook up with a filipina at church easily. The only time i ever got to know a filipina from church was when she approached me and my bargirl constantly etc. Most of the other times most girls in church never approach or just shake your hand. Maybe they think foreigners are of the devil LOL One virgin and very strict baptist girl even wanted to go to my hotel room for bible study. I never let her that was too awkward but i assue you it was not for hanky panky she even wante dto do it when i was with my bargirl before that. Talk about naivety.

I think taco is wrong though to assume that most girls will rape you if they like you. I had a filipina i used to talk to online who admitted she didn't really crave sex that much and she was hoping to find a gu y with low sex drive (she was only 22) so taco is very wrong to assume that all girls are like his girlfriend.


I know there are some Filipinas that don't like sex at all. My wife has some friends that never married and low sex drive has a lot to do with it. However, all the Filipinas with a foreign boyfriend will be horny and like cooking, cleaning etc... Approximately, 30% to 40% of women masturbate and those are the women you should be concentrating on. My friends Filipina wife used to masturbate and watch porn or so he told me.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah in philippines the girls dont really flirt at church although filipina girls dont really openly flirt at malls or other places unless you sort of start it first. and I dont know even know how someone could hook up with a filipina at church easily. The only time i ever got to know a filipina from church was when she approached me and my bargirl constantly etc. Most of the other times most girls in church never approach or just shake your hand. Maybe they think foreigners are of the devil LOL One virgin and very strict baptist girl even wanted to go to my hotel room for bible study. I never let her that was too awkward but i assue you it was not for hanky panky she even wante dto do it when i was with my bargirl before that. Talk about naivety.

I think taco is wrong though to assume that most girls will rape you if they like you. I had a filipina i used to talk to online who admitted she didn't really crave sex that much and she was hoping to find a gu y with low sex drive (she was only 22) so taco is very wrong to assume that all girls are like his girlfriend.


I know there are some Filipinas that don't like sex at all. My wife has some friends that never married and low sex drive has a lot to do with it. However, all the Filipinas with a foreign boyfriend will be horny and like cooking, cleaning etc... Approximately, 30% to 40% of women masturbate and those are the women you should be concentrating on. My friends Filipina wife used to masturbate and watch p**n or so he told me.



yeah im just saying you assume a filipina wont like a guy cause of this or that but some of them genuinely have sexual issues. Id wager its more like 95 percent aren't sexual enough for my standards probably. I dont want a girl who jumps into bed just to please me, i want a girl who is naturally that way. Like how your wife is. Thats hard to find when one is also looking for other traits too like religion and trust and chemistry and looks. I may stay single forever at this rate which is better than making the wrong choice.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:20 am

so your saying if she wasn't into sex extremely you wouldn't have married her? If she slept with you but only wanted it once a day or was nonchalant about it you would have hopped onto the next filipina?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:50 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:so your saying if she wasn't into sex extremely you wouldn't have married her? If she slept with you but only wanted it once a day or was nonchalant about it you would have hopped onto the next filipina?


My relationship with my wife is not based on physical attraction or sex although that is a part of it. We seem to be sexually compatible because I'm over 40 now and my sex drive is a mere shadow of what it used to be. I'm guessing most Filipinas don't want to be banged 3 times a day which is what a lot of guys want so it creates a problem.

One guy I used to work with had sex with his Filipina girlfriend every day and she loved it. He told me she had bought 2 vibrators before he even met her. So my advice is find a Filipina that has sex toys or likes eggplant.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHr25T4fNcA[/youtube]

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:15 am

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:so your saying if she wasn't into sex extremely you wouldn't have married her? If she slept with you but only wanted it once a day or was nonchalant about it you would have hopped onto the next filipina?


My relationship with my wife is not based on physical attraction or sex although that is a part of it. We seem to be sexually compatible because I'm over 40 now and my sex drive is a mere shadow of what it used to be. I'm guessing most Filipinas don't want to be banged 3 times a day which is what a lot of guys want so it creates a problem.

One guy I used to work with had sex with his Filipina girlfriend every day and she loved it. He told me she had bought 2 vibrators before he even met her. So my advice is find a Filipina that has sex toys or likes eggplant.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHr25T4fNcA[/youtube]

Image



I banged my bargirl 5 times a day for months straight and she got into it everytime. Different story with the "gf" t his year.


Im confused cause you said one should seek only a super horny filipina that loves lots of sex and I remember you used to say how good the sex is now your implying your wifes sex drive is low cause its more compatible with you since yours is lower now?


I wonder what percentage of white women are nymphomaniacs? You probably can drop that level by half due to cultural reasons. if 10 percent of white women are true sex maniacs then it will be very hard to find a filipina that fits the bill. I know guys say its only sex, but to me without great sex i wont bother marrying. I dont need a woman i dont want kids and i enjoy my money and freedom and the ability to travel and see the world. im not gonna give that up to a woman that doesn't enjoy sex as much as me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:27 am

Taco wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:About this hitting on girls in SM Mall thing, how does it work if you are not white? I don't look like either Expat A, B, C, or D. In fact, I don't look like an expat at all. I do dress like Expat A, but that's how the locals dress like too.


As long as you look like a foreigner or you look like a rich Filipino you should do ok. I've seen a few rich Filipino guys at the mall with young women too. My wife's 19 year old daughter has a boyfriend that's 5' tall and weighs about 100 lbs. so if he can find a girlfriend anyone can.



I don't look like a rich Filipino either. I am a young local looking dude. Well, more NE Asian looking, but blending in just the same.

By the way, I've not met any Filipina who claim to have sex toys. I don't think they even have stores that sell them unless they get them online.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:31 am

MrBlueLight wrote:
Taco wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:About this hitting on girls in SM Mall thing, how does it work if you are not white? I don't look like either Expat A, B, C, or D. In fact, I don't look like an expat at all. I do dress like Expat A, but that's how the locals dress like too.


As long as you look like a foreigner or you look like a rich Filipino you should do ok. I've seen a few rich Filipino guys at the mall with young women too. My wife's 19 year old daughter has a boyfriend that's 5' tall and weighs about 100 lbs. so if he can find a girlfriend anyone can.



I don't look like a rich Filipino either. I am a young local looking dude. Well, more NE Asian looking, but blending in just the same.


Are you sure you don't look more like a light skinned Filipina lol? You act just like a poster we used to have who in reality fit that description lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:32 am

No, I am offering an accurate description of me and looking for useful advice.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:38 am

MrBlueLight wrote:No, I am offering an accurate description of me and looking for useful advice.


OK sure you are, whatever you say. First your getting action like a rock star and now you need advice? I thought you were at least smart enough to at least be more consistent in posting as one of your alter egos lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:43 am

I am getting laid from online dating, not like a rock star, just with reasonable consistency and quality. But now I want to do day game now, which is new to me. What's the problem with that?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:49 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I am getting laid from online dating, not like a rock star, just with reasonable consistency and quality. But now I want to do day game now, which is new to me. What's the problem with that?


The problem with that is you need to get a life and focus on your real world work and social life. Living vicariously as the guy you wish you were the way you are doing is unhealthy and wasting your life away. I'm currently bedridden so have nothing better to do at the moment. I sincerely hope you will get over this and find your way in the real world.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 am

This thread is not about me. Not let's get back on topic.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:This thread is not about me. Not let's get back on topic.


New recommend username for MrBlueLight: RockStarNeedsAdvice
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests