Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

SM Mall Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Postby Taco » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Rock wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I am getting laid from online dating, not like a rock star, just with reasonable consistency and quality. But now I want to do day game now, which is new to me. What's the problem with that?

I'm currently bedridden so have nothing better to do at the moment.

In the Philippines "bedridden" can only mean one thing. Congratulations! lol

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:13 pm

^^Put some moles on their faces, add 20 lbs, and darken the skin by a couple of shades or two, that will be a better indication of what bedridden means for most members, lol
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:51 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:^^Put some moles on their faces, add 20 lbs, and darken the skin by a couple of shades or two, that will be a better indication of what bedridden means for most members, lol

You're the last person who should laugh at other posters' Filipinas, since all you've been doing so far is post crappy Roosh-like stories that sound about as credible as North Korea launching a full-scale nuke attack on the US.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:04 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:^^Put some moles on their faces, add 20 lbs, and darken the skin by a couple of shades or two, that will be a better indication of what bedridden means for most members, lol

That's true. The world is quickly running out of attractive, friendly women that still want to play "hide the American sausage", as if you didn't know that. However, if you go to any mall in the Philippines you can still get them hot off the skillet. (while supplies last)

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:35 pm

last girl is really hot cause nice rack and classy face. Thats the type of girl id marry. It wont be easy to find what I want so im probably gonna wind up a bachelor in asia but its ok i like to travel and do other things.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 am

This thread is ummmmm interesting. I think one has to realize that there isn't one option that works for everyone and what works for some might not work for others. One foreigner could approach a girl and get denied because of his vibe, whereas another could come off charming and get her number. Totaling shooting down an option isn't wise.

As far as Mall girls and Day game I haven't done a lot (merely because of time constraints) but here's my take.

I'm a big fan of the waitresses at the restos in the malls. Bubba Gumps had a few cuties that I flirted with last time I was there. I'd say go after the lunch crowd, bring a laptop and act like you are working. Just chat up a few that have nothing to do or if the girl bringing you drinks is cute, chat with her. My Philippines "mentor," a 40+ mostly bald average physique white guy, swore by chatting up the local day-time bartender at whatever resto, say Ruby Tuesdays, and get him to tell you which girls are single. He said most are willing to let you know and maybe even help you out. I have yet to try this but maybe on my next trip.

Clothing stores are easy as hell to start up conversations because the girls are trying to sell you stuff. I even get a little social anxiety just by walking through them because I have salesgirls jumping out of nowhere to sell me things. If I see a cute one, I pull the "would this look good on me" card and most giggle and nod their heads while their friends giggle off in the distance. You just gotta pull the naive nice guy persona and most bite hard. If they ask you if you have a wife or where you are from or why you are there, then they are interested in you. It's up to you to take the initiative. Compliments are always good and so are shitty tagalog accents. Honestly a lot of the cheesy stupid stuff that gets you shot down in the West works over there. You just gotta sell yourself as a good and fun guy to be around.

If you are in shape, head to your (or another's) hotel's gym and show off a little sweat. A lot of the higher end hotels like Shangri La, Dusit Thani, Pennisula have state of the art gym facilities. Few Filipinos can afford them and most have older tourists staying with their wives running on treadmills. Chat up some of the towel girls or the massage therapists. If you can bench press 225lbs plus you will have most in their in awe and watching you from a far wondering who this He-Man is :wink:

A personal favorite, join a couch surfing event and meet some locals. If you are there a while you can form a good local support group. I had middle class pinoys(ays) inviting me to come snorkling and trekking on the first meetup. Local friends, either girls or guys, can be a huge boost. It shows you aren't a creep and are trusted and most don't have a problem approaching a girl for you if you don't possess the nerve. The best part, most are college kids or yuppies who form these events, or young foreigners traveling through.

Volunteering! I haven't done this but I can see how this would be a gold mine. Get involved with a local group working with street children. Most of the people doing the work are educated and possibly well off. It will be quite impressive if a foreigner shows he cares and could definitely win the hearts of some local ladies. Its even a good opener if a girl asks what you are doing in the country. And of course if you care about seeing the culture, its definitely a way to do it.

Sign up for a college course or look for some tutors for tagalog practice. I haven't done this either but if I was there long term and had a few hours 1 or 2 days a week to take a class I'd do it just for the experience and to meet people.

Here is one I've never done that I wish I could have. Head to a park and play some basketball. I'm a competitor and an athlete so this appeals to me a lot. Seems pretty easy to meet some filipino dudes and form a clique. I'm sure before no time they'd ask you to come drink with them or what not. Of course make sure they are the trustworthy type and not some hoodlums.

I realize not all these appeal to every type of traveler and there are others I'm sure that I didn't touch on. But short trip or long trip, I don't see the necessity in solely relying on online dating to try and meet females. Be a little proactive in your approach. Hey if you go home empty handed plow there's always some hot bar girl you can pound out.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:15 am

Hammanta as hero pointed out most girls with a job work 6 days a week 9 hour days. they have little time to spend. Its a real battle finding a girl that has time. I suspect thats why a lot of the girls with a career and stuff aren't too open in personality cause they are quite busy and dont have the time.

I guess if one just wants to date a new girl every day then that might work but most working girls are just too busy if you want a steady relationship. Ive never beenw ith a filipina with a full time job. In fact they snubbed me at church. All of them were either unemployed or part time workers. Full time girls are too busy for a guy especially a foreigner who they aren't sure about.

Im just wondering what people do to get around that loophole. Only date college students? They are quite busy and usually have parents to answer to.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:49 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Hammanta as hero pointed out most girls with a job work 6 days a week 9 hour days. they have little time to spend. Its a real battle finding a girl that has time. I suspect thats why a lot of the girls with a career and stuff aren't too open in personality cause they are quite busy and dont have the time.

I guess if one just wants to date a new girl every day then that might work but most working girls are just too busy if you want a steady relationship. Ive never beenw ith a filipina with a full time job. In fact they snubbed me at church. All of them were either unemployed or part time workers. Full time girls are too busy for a guy especially a foreigner who they aren't sure about.

Im just wondering what people do to get around that loophole. Only date college students? They are quite busy and usually have parents to answer to.

I didn't find this at all. 6 days a week 10 hour shifts?????? Sure maybe some but definitely not all. All of my friends are professional working girls and they have no problem meeting me throughout the week when I'm in town. Most work the classic bankers hours with occasional weekend work. Sure we aren't gonna be heading out late for drinks, but an after work dinner/ mall meetup isn't much to ask for. One girl I met was a pharmacist and worked 4- 12 hour shifts and then was off for three days. Not every occupation has the same hours of work or works a person to death.

When I went to Mindinao, most nights the girl I was with friend's would all meetup at a local restaurant for drinks after work and stay til 9 or 10 then go to work in the morning. They were nurses, engineers, photographers, mobile marketers, and students.

And the girls that I have taken out have almost all had full time jobs. Now if you are talking about 1 date, then stay the night at my place, I can understand why guys are falling short, but just to get a simple meetup throughout the week usually isn't a big deal or shouldn't be. Then you get to know them some and eventually (probably in a short time) they'll be coming over whenever for a little action. Usually the poorer girls get worked to death because they have to to make ends meet.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:59 am

Ok but if your gonna spend 6 months in phil, i wouldn't really want to spend my time with one girl who is busy working while im alone in the hotel for 5 to 6 days a week 8 to 10 hour days plus all the time it takes to get between work and you. Most mall girls and market girls and corporate girls do work those hours. But lets say they work regular hours in the best case scenario, thats still a lot of time to be wasting on one girl that may or may not work out. Would you spend 8,000 dollars for 6 months with a girl that isn't even gonna be there for 3/4 of your daylight hours? Probably not. Unless the girl looks like a model and you plan ot marry her. So its really difficult to go wife hunting. I think im not even gonna take a wife hunting search serious unless im practically ready to move there. Otherwise its too difficult. Id have to be really amazed to make an exception. I think its better just to enjoy other activities and just make lots of women friends and sightsee and not get focused on finding a wife so much cause youll be doomed for failure cause your only there for a limited time. If you move there thats a different story but most guys want to meet the girl of their dreams before they make that plunge.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:55 am

hammanta wrote:This thread is ummmmm interesting. I think one has to realize that there isn't one option that works for everyone and what works for some might not work for others. One foreigner could approach a girl and get denied because of his vibe, whereas another could come off charming and get her number. Totaling shooting down an option isn't wise.

As far as Mall girls and Day game I haven't done a lot (merely because of time constraints) but here's my take.

I'm a big fan of the waitresses at the restos in the malls. Bubba Gumps had a few cuties that I flirted with last time I was there. I'd say go after the lunch crowd, bring a laptop and act like you are working. Just chat up a few that have nothing to do or if the girl bringing you drinks is cute, chat with her. My Philippines "mentor," a 40+ mostly bald average physique white guy, swore by chatting up the local day-time bartender at whatever resto, say Ruby Tuesdays, and get him to tell you which girls are single. He said most are willing to let you know and maybe even help you out. I have yet to try this but maybe on my next trip.

Clothing stores are easy as hell to start up conversations because the girls are trying to sell you stuff. I even get a little social anxiety just by walking through them because I have salesgirls jumping out of nowhere to sell me things. If I see a cute one, I pull the "would this look good on me" card and most giggle and nod their heads while their friends giggle off in the distance. You just gotta pull the naive nice guy persona and most bite hard. If they ask you if you have a wife or where you are from or why you are there, then they are interested in you. It's up to you to take the initiative. Compliments are always good and so are shitty tagalog accents. Honestly a lot of the cheesy stupid stuff that gets you shot down in the West works over there. You just gotta sell yourself as a good and fun guy to be around.

If you are in shape, head to your (or another's) hotel's gym and show off a little sweat. A lot of the higher end hotels like Shangri La, Dusit Thani, Pennisula have state of the art gym facilities. Few Filipinos can afford them and most have older tourists staying with their wives running on treadmills. Chat up some of the towel girls or the massage therapists. If you can bench press 225lbs plus you will have most in their in awe and watching you from a far wondering who this He-Man is :wink:

A personal favorite, join a couch surfing event and meet some locals. If you are there a while you can form a good local support group. I had middle class pinoys(ays) inviting me to come snorkling and trekking on the first meetup. Local friends, either girls or guys, can be a huge boost. It shows you aren't a creep and are trusted and most don't have a problem approaching a girl for you if you don't possess the nerve. The best part, most are college kids or yuppies who form these events, or young foreigners traveling through.

Volunteering! I haven't done this but I can see how this would be a gold mine. Get involved with a local group working with street children. Most of the people doing the work are educated and possibly well off. It will be quite impressive if a foreigner shows he cares and could definitely win the hearts of some local ladies. Its even a good opener if a girl asks what you are doing in the country. And of course if you care about seeing the culture, its definitely a way to do it.

Sign up for a college course or look for some tutors for tagalog practice. I haven't done this either but if I was there long term and had a few hours 1 or 2 days a week to take a class I'd do it just for the experience and to meet people.

Here is one I've never done that I wish I could have. Head to a park and play some basketball. I'm a competitor and an athlete so this appeals to me a lot. Seems pretty easy to meet some filipino dudes and form a clique. I'm sure before no time they'd ask you to come drink with them or what not. Of course make sure they are the trustworthy type and not some hoodlums.

I realize not all these appeal to every type of traveler and there are others I'm sure that I didn't touch on. But short trip or long trip, I don't see the necessity in solely relying on online dating to try and meet females. Be a little proactive in your approach. Hey if you go home empty handed plow there's always some hot bar girl you can pound out.

'Great post! Love the restaurant move! I usually eat lunch alone in the mall, which would be the perfect time to chat girls up. I just hope they don't think I am a creep for eating by myself since just about everyone eats with someone else in the Philippines.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr S » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:02 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:if your just blowing through or staying for a few months they have to make a gamble on whether to dump their filipino guy because your just passing through (even if its a few months). If she leaves him thats no guarantee she wont go back to him once you are back in u.s.a

Yeah, that's been my problem all along... all I can do is "blow through" for a couple of weeks at a time.

I wonder if in their eyes though "3 to 6 months" changes their thinking. Cause for example if a korean girl said she was coming to america for 3 or 6 months and you had a girlfriend would you total right off your current girlfriend for a nonsure bet? probably but you would quickly go back to her if you could once she left town cause the korean girl wouldn't be a sure bet. \

These girls are all "hedging" their bets. Make no mistake they will marry the first MONGER that proposes to them. Even tacos wife would do that, he just wont tell you that or he is in denial but I would be in denial too about my wife. Im sure his wife loves him and taco is a stud i dont doubt that and I think he is one of the rare exceptions for filipinas, but all these girls are waiting for the first monger and i mean literally monger to marry them. They dont care who it is to take them into the REAL WORLD.

The only reason why some of the filipinas like the hotter or more educated dont sleep with foreigners right away or become picky with some of them is because they dont want to be in a "rotation" or used and thrown to the side. But even the stuck up filipinas will let you creampie them if they knew you would marry them for sure. Most are skeptical of foreigners thats why most are scared to talk to them or be with them. They are scared of what people in the town will think of them as a hoe or been with many foreigners that just used and abused her. Thats the real reason, but most will let you creampie them no matter how ugly or creepy and no matter how hot the girl is IF you are very serious and ready to marry them right away.

This is true. Regarding the previous pics, if you are white and have money and have basic conversation skills you can pretty much hook up with most available Filipinas. I don't look like any of those guys and have a rocker or biker look but I hardly have issues with the ladies in malls or stores if I try, even a retard can get numbers in this country. Actually, I have more issues in the 4/5 star hotels/restaurants with the anal retentive rich Filipinos there since I have to frequent them due to my work here. The key is to just go to the kinds of stores that your type of girl would generally work at, problem solved. Obviously if you're a preppy you're not going to have much luck hitting on the girls that work in the 'Tribal' stores for example. I notice the girls that work for the brand jeans and cosmetic departments are the best looking. SM department stores have the stupidest workers from my experience. Landmark seems to have the best, although thats not saying much. (Ayala department stores)
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Mr S » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:23 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:
hammanta wrote:This thread is ummmmm interesting. I think one has to realize that there isn't one option that works for everyone and what works for some might not work for others. One foreigner could approach a girl and get denied because of his vibe, whereas another could come off charming and get her number. Totaling shooting down an option isn't wise.

'Great post! Love the restaurant move! I usually eat lunch alone in the mall, which would be the perfect time to chat girls up. I just hope they don't think I am a creep for eating by myself since just about everyone eats with someone else in the Philippines.

Doing things alone is actually a good way to meet girls in PI cause they automatically think you're lonely or depressed and they will try to chat you up and all that. It's a bit tiresome if you ARE an actual loner like myself and are constantly assaulted by locals trying to have simple conversations with me or help me with something in stores when i just want to be left alone.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Mr. S,

I was just wondering if you could recommend some good restaurants at the mall since most are crap at its finest. If you eat at the mall you don't want your Filipina picking the restaurant, I know that. The only places I've been to that have been edible so far are Mang Inasal, McDonalds and Greenwich Pizza.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Mr S wrote:Doing things alone is actually a good way to meet girls in PI cause they automatically think you're lonely or depressed and they will try to chat you up and all that. It's a bit tiresome if you ARE an actual loner like myself and are constantly assaulted by locals trying to have simple conversations with me or help me with something in stores when i just want to be left alone.

Agreed, I was eating lunch by myself in Jollibee's and the manager of the place sat down at the table with me uninvited and practically threw herself at me. I thought her behavior was kind of a turn-off. Too aggressive for my taste.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Hero wrote:
Mr S wrote:Doing things alone is actually a good way to meet girls in PI cause they automatically think you're lonely or depressed and they will try to chat you up and all that. It's a bit tiresome if you ARE an actual loner like myself and are constantly assaulted by locals trying to have simple conversations with me or help me with something in stores when i just want to be left alone.

Agreed, I was eating lunch by myself in Jollibee's and the manager of the place sat down at the table with me uninvited and practically threw herself at me. I thought her behavior was kind of a turn-off. Too aggressive for my taste.

She was offering you dessert, Peach Pie that is.(fuzzy on the outside and juicy on the inside) Meals at Jollibee come with a "prize", its an unadvertised special. lol

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand