What's better: A 2 or 3 month vacation or boring 6 month vacation?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

What's better: A 2 or 3 month vacation or boring 6 month vacation?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Whats better for your money (costs will be the same in this scenario) 2 or 3 months of constantly getting on a plane and going from country to country in southeast asia and constantly on the move to different places and eating out and sightseeing from location to location so it will get expensive? OR for the same budget maybe traveling a very short term to acouple other countries then going back to phil in one location for most of the 6 months and trying to be economical by staying in one place sttling into phil where you can economize things and afford to stay longer and acclimate yourself to the women there? I know guys like hammanta just blow through many places and in the end he achieves nothing except some very temporary excitement.

Im on the fence cause in teh past i had liveins but if i didn't have liveins i would think id get frustrated sitting around in my hotel in phil all the time just to save money. Eating out and bouncing from hotel to hotel and flight to flight etc gets expensive so i couldn't stay as long which can almost be just as bad. Also it would be hard to find a nice friend that is a girl to show you around if you keep staying on the move. What do you think? Maybe just visit a couple places but most of the time just stay in one place to settle in and reduce costs and build a relationship?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Whats better a 2 or 3 month or a boring 6 month vacation

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:I felt borderline suicidal in just under two months in the Philippines. I had some problems compounding that, but it's not a great place for living. So the answer is, "it depends." If I really liked living somewhere, I'd pick the six months in one place. Otherwise, I'd rather travel all around Asia for 2 or 3 months, in hopes of having fun and figuring out places where I could really live in the future.
Yeah but then sightseeing and going from location to location is also pointless. Do i really want to spend 10,000 dollars just to see a bunch of sights? No i want to meet women or its pointless. Hammanta keeps talking about doing that but id say my stays were more successful cause i had tons of creampie sex and did things with one women together and have good memories, he just bounced from place to place by himself which would get really bizarre for me fast i dont like traveling alone. Im sure he will chime in and say he wasnt alone and was banging random women but the problem is im not good looking and dont do day game so if im blowing through town chances are it means ill be by myself. I could set something up prior on a dating site for each location but its tricky and doesn't always work but ill try that next time in the future if i plan to visit other places.

id be with my livein so the sex kept me around plus i was constantly doing my online work but the crappy internet and the lousy food and the poluttion and the heat and the lousy hotel beds and a million other things just drove me nuts after awhile. When the livein would go away during a fight or when i first came to phil on my first trip and didn't know the country i felt really weird in my hotel i would have rather been in america.