India - Any opinions?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: India - Any opinions?

Post by Yohan »

Yes, I have been in Myanmar. While it was isolated for a long time, it is not so backward as you might think. Much of all what is needed is brought in from Thailand. Myanmar is however rather expensive for travelers, as good hotels are rare and fully booked.
Not a country for backpackers - due to various restrictions for foreign visitors. Yes, it is a Buddhist country, very friendly and it has some nightlife and interesting places for sightseeing.
Plenty of people are living in Myanmar, by far not so empty like Cambodia and Laos.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Yohan wrote:Yes, I have been in Myanmar. While it was isolated for a long time, it is not so backward as you might think. Much of all what is needed is brought in from Thailand. Myanmar is however rather expensive for travelers, as good hotels are rare and fully booked.
Not a country for backpackers - due to various restrictions for foreign visitors. Yes, it is a Buddhist country, very friendly and it has some nightlife and interesting places for sightseeing.
Plenty of people are living in Myanmar, by far not so empty like Cambodia and Laos.

i dont want a place that is expensive and packed hotels. Im not buddhist so thats is another con. its still too backwards for me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: i dont want a place that is expensive and packed hotels. Im not buddhist so thats is another con. its still too backwards for me.
In SouthEast Asia and Far East, there is a strong influence of Islam and Buddhism.

I can imagine, that Islam is not always offering Western foreigners a good welcome in some part of Asia (not everywhere the same), but what is wrong with Buddhism?

If you cannot live with Buddhism next to you, you have to look for other countries far away from that region.
Latin America for example...

Yes, some countries in that region are very poor, and offer little comfort except in some few existing upper class facilities, which might be expensive. About population, many areas are full with people in Asia, especially in the major cities. It's crowded in Bangkok, Seoul and also in Jakarta. It is crowded in Beijing, in HongKong and also in Tokyo.

There are areas too with little population, like Laos, Cambodia and some parts of Malaysia.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Yohan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: i dont want a place that is expensive and packed hotels. Im not buddhist so thats is another con. its still too backwards for me.
In SouthEast Asia and Far East, there is a strong influence of Islam and Buddhism.

I can imagine, that Islam is not always offering Western foreigners a good welcome in some part of Asia (not everywhere the same), but what is wrong with Buddhism?

If you cannot live with Buddhism next to you, you have to look for other countries far away from that region.
Latin America for example...

Yes, some countries in that region are very poor, and offer little comfort except in some few existing upper class facilities, which might be expensive. About population, many areas are full with people in Asia, especially in the major cities. It's crowded in Bangkok, Seoul and also in Jakarta. It is crowded in Beijing, in HongKong and also in Tokyo.

There are areas too with little population, like Laos, Cambodia and some parts of Malaysia.
Its not that im afraid of buddhism but if im looking for a wife or churches i want a large percentage of christians wherever i go. Myanmar has very little christians and is mostly buddhist. also you said its hard to stay there for visa? i like places untouched by foreigners but I want a country that has good sites and is developed. Something to at least the level of philippines but without the foreigners. India is like that where its developed somewhat but doesn't have the foreigners thankfully and does have christians. Especially in certain parts it has christians. the northeast part of India is more christian than america LOL

I think laos outlaws marriage to foreigners? cambodia i think restricts age difference among foreigners and the government is quite oppressive there. Its also very poor and very buddhist. Malaysia has beautiful women but the country is not that poor so it would be like going to china and it has a lot of muslims so its off my list.

Indonesia would probably be my only alternative to India or Philippines. I would just as soon go with philippines over indonesia there is nothing in indonesia that interests me once i saw how many foreigners were on the dating site, and some other things like it not being as poor as philippines which means the women will be more demanding.

vietnam has the prettiest women but there is very few christians, their attitude is too much like chinese women which i hate the personality of, the governmetn is way too oppressive. Not much to do there it looks very bland. Not a place i would want to visit.
shobhituva
Freshman Poster

Re: India

Post by shobhituva »

starchild5 wrote:
DarrylJenks wrote:India is a good place to go if you want to die early. Outside a few very high caste Dravidians, the whole country is literally shit. It is drowning in shit, there is shit everywhere and will generate the next deadly global plague. If there ever is a world ending disease it's coming from india.
Lol...what you are saying is nothing new...It has been said 1000 times before....I have myself said about India a lot harsher....You want to point shit even I can point shit look here..

Whats more shit, living in dirt or lynching another human being ..That's the epitome of where ever you came from genius....I don't want to go down in your level...since you have not evolved enough from your retarded western school education that cannot think beyond subjects in school and live in a singular atmosphere....

Why would anyone want to see India with 100 years of lens when it has a history of over 10,000 years....The 1's and 0's itself came from India when it was prosperous..

Even with that..I don't think its as filthy as America with regards to its mind...

19 Signs That You Live In A Country That Has Gone Completely Insane

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... ely-insane

Having sex with family members is cool in your great place... :)

#7 When people that want to have sex with their own family members start demanding “equal rights”, you live in a country that has gone completely insane…

#6 When a boy can sue his high school for not letting him use the girls’ restrooms and win $75,000 in “damages”, you live in a country that has gone completely insane.

#14 When there are 2.5 million homeless children living in your nation and nobody is calling it a “national emergency”, you live in a country that has gone completely insane.

Horrific Torture Report Shows Why Much Of The World Considers America To Be The Nazis Of The 21st Century

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... st-century

16 Examples That Show The United States Has Become A Seriously Messed Up Country

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... up-country

10 Facts About The SWATification Of America That Everyone Should Know

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... hould-know

30 Million Americans On Antidepressants And 21 Other Facts About America’s Endless Pharmaceutical Nightmare

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -nightmare

Who is living in filth now... :D

Most of you are so dumb that you don't even know what is happening around you...and start accusing other countries of how much dirty they are....

you have no clue what caste was for...just regurgitating the main stream lies spread in the western world.....

Most of the disease came from America itself...invented by your Psycho Scientist and testing it on American and others

Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?'

http://www.naturalnews.com/046290_Ebola ... otive.html#

The Man Who Created Aids : ‘Robert Gallo’

http://topinfopost.com/2013/12/27/the-m ... bert-gallo

http://www.agentorange-vietnam.org/

Killing millions of innocent people all over the world and you have the balls to turn around and accuse countries like India of creating disease..GTFOH.....

America has killed more people than India ever....Atleast, we don't go around killing innocent people like your kind... :D :D
Hats off man..well done..you shut his mouth up at last....one could ever think about insulting India after reading your answer to this man....You are indeed a STAR CHILD.... :D :D :D :D

You made my day man...
Mynahcare - Sex and Relationships | Parenting | Women Health
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@starchild5 Even when he praised you for standing up for India he still posted his Indian spammer spam links. :o
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

India may not be good for dating women, as everyone says. But the people seem very down to earth, soulful, and peaceful. Not paranoid or pretentious at all. I'm sure I'd fit in there and get along with people there. It should be easy to make male friends at least I'm sure. You can't say that about America. I'm sure it has a very tranquil, peaceful, and soulful vibe too, unlike America.

It may be poor and dirty and unsanitary, sure, but the culture and spirituality look amazing, and the food tastes exotic and divine too, like the food of the gods. So I'm sure the culture and food would be amazing. I love Indian food anyway. The spices in it really hit the spot and resonate with me. I also resonate with Hinduism and its teachings and philosophy too. It resonates with my soul and mind and beliefs. So India may be a good fit for me, in other areas besides dating of course.

What do you all think?

Wow the music of India sounds so exotic and mystical too. See below.

This comment is so true:

John Simpson
1 year ago
I believe India has a completely different universe of it's own, from the rest of the world. All because of it's magical sounding instruments and mantra chants.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these India dance songs and costumes. So exotic.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should I convert to Hindusim? It sounds so cool, tolerant, and open minded. See below. It makes sense and resonates with me, and was not created to control the masses through a fear based control system like Christianity and Islam are.