Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipinas can't smile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipinas can't smile

Postby Hero » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 pm

One thing I've noticed about Filipinas is that a lot of them don't show their teeth when they smile. They just grin at you. What's up with that? Are they hiding bad teeth? Are they just shy? Or depressed?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Filipinas can't smile

Postby Nami321 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:08 am

Philippines is an Island country. I visited there 2 or 3 times before niagara trip. It is perfect for all kinds of travelers. The Manila is the capital city of this country. You can see there a lot of attractions that create a lovely smile in our face. Here I am going to name of my favorite places in the Philippines:
1- Boracay
2- Chocolate Hills
3- Rizal Park
4- Malacañang Palace
5- Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden
6- Manila Ocean Park
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinas can't smile

Postby Taco » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Hero wrote:One thing I've noticed about Filipinas is that a lot of them don't show their teeth when they smile. They just grin at you. What's up with that? Are they hiding bad teeth? Are they just shy? Or depressed?

Their thinking about making love to you that's why, it makes their face go blank. Something like this...

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand