Filipinas can't smile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Filipinas can't smile

Post by Hero »

One thing I've noticed about Filipinas is that a lot of them don't show their teeth when they smile. They just grin at you. What's up with that? Are they hiding bad teeth? Are they just shy? Or depressed?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinas can't smile

Post by Nami321 »

Philippines is an Island country. I visited there 2 or 3 times before niagara trip. It is perfect for all kinds of travelers. The Manila is the capital city of this country. You can see there a lot of attractions that create a lovely smile in our face. Here I am going to name of my favorite places in the Philippines:
1- Boracay
2- Chocolate Hills
3- Rizal Park
4- Malacañang Palace
5- Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden
6- Manila Ocean Park
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinas can't smile

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:One thing I've noticed about Filipinas is that a lot of them don't show their teeth when they smile. They just grin at you. What's up with that? Are they hiding bad teeth? Are they just shy? Or depressed?
Their thinking about making love to you that's why, it makes their face go blank. Something like this...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs