The Myth Of Yellow Fever

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Myth Of Yellow Fever

Post by Taco »

Asian girls have an obsession with whiteness and white men that borders on being creepy, an obsession that is almost entirely ignored by the legions of white girls and resentful halfies crying about “yellow fever.”

The Myth Of Yellow Fever
http://www.returnofkings.com/52631/the- ... llow-fever

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: The Myth Of Yellow Fever

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

absolute garbage cause I actually prefer asian women look.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Couldn't agree more with the article. I like them BECAUSE they like me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

ryanx wrote:Couldn't agree more with the article. I like them BECAUSE they like me.
thats not my reason. I would pick asian women over a hot russian any day of the week. White women look like men to me.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Quote: "Asian women are submissive, because marital submission is the only way to make a marriage and family work. It’s not about being a doormat, it’s about working to ensure the health and happiness of your husband and children. If you’re not going to put the interests of the man you love first, why even get married? Why have relationships to begin with if all you care about is yourself?"

The act of flirting with men is an outward manifestation of a woman's level of submissiveness(how much she cares). Filipinas flirt the most because they are submissive to men. Western women flirt the least because they are not submissive.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

so chinese and koreans and japanese are not submissive? Cause they dont flirt at all.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why Filipinas that live in the West dont flirt? Even the FOB ones?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:Why Filipinas that live in the West dont flirt? Even the FOB ones?

Yeah i dont like filipinas especially in america.

Now indian women they flirt even in the west. Ive found them very nice in america in college when i was thinking about it i realized i got more attention or at least a positive personality when talking to indian women who i almost never saw much in my life than from any other race which is kind of funny. Even this Indian milf woman at the post office was very smily and friendly and she was way past her prime and beauty when i was getting my passport a couple years back. Id marry an Indian woman they are beautiful inside and out. Filipina women are just trash (looks wise and personality wise).
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Of course this Indian milf woman at the post office was very smily and friendly as she was way past her prime and beauty
Fixed that for you
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:
Of course this Indian milf woman at the post office was very smily and friendly as she was way past her prime and beauty
Fixed that for you
She was still a bit attractive and if she had been white i would have never got that vibe from her. My point was I never had a white or mexican woman of her age act like that to me. And she was chunky and older probably mid 40's but i would ahve creampied her at the time she just had sexiness about her LOL

But the point i was making is even in college there was this very hot indian girl who was married and she was very friendly and easygoing. and i remember some other indian girl who acted like she liked me a couple times the way she would look at me. If i was more confident and knew anything i should have pursued things and maybe she thought nothing but the point is its ironic that i had more positive interactions with indian women. The only filipina woman i know of was some bitchy stuck up girl in the omputer lab who even blew off my friend and i saw her hanging out with some douchebag guy. Frankly i dont like filipinas at all. Give me a big breasted indian woman anyday of the week. Like the dentist girl in cebu :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is no doubt that it is common for Asian females have a preference for white men.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:Asian girls have an obsession with whiteness and white men that borders on being creepy, an obsession that is almost entirely ignored by the legions of white girls and resentful halfies crying about “yellow fever.”

The Myth Of Yellow Fever
http://www.returnofkings.com/52631/the- ... llow-fever

A well written piece. Particularly true that Filipinas want a white baby almost to the point of obsession.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Quote: "Until you’ve visited Asia, it’s impossible to understand just how fascinated Asians are with whiteness."

White fever is not limited to just Asian women. Much to my surprise there were lots of straight and gay guys in the Philippines telling my wife I was "guapo". While I was travelling on a bus one day in the Philippines some kid sitting beside me stared at me for 3 hours straight. I also had a Vietnamese guy I worked with tell me I was handsome which is a little unnerving.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Taco wrote:Quote: "Until you’ve visited Asia, it’s impossible to understand just how fascinated Asians are with whiteness."

White fever is not limited to just Asian women. Much to my surprise there were lots of straight and gay guys in the Philippines telling my wife I was "guapo". While I was travelling on a bus one day in the Philippines some kid sitting beside me stared at me for 3 hours straight. I also had a Vietnamese guy I worked with tell me I was handsome which is a little unnerving.
Hey gwapo.