Do Asian women that look like this date a black man?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
FutureTourist921
Freshman Poster

Do Asian women that look like this date a black man?

Post by FutureTourist921 »

I am black an happen to like Asian girls...dark skinned ones at that.but I keep hearing that Asian girls hate black men, so that puts me in a pretty bad position unfortunately....if I wanted to date one I couldn't. All Asian girls love white men; or stick to their own race. It's very frustrating it seems like if a Asian girl is interested in a black man she's very pale looking and not that attractive. White men get all the good looking Asian girls. But I hapoen to like this one Filipino girl and she's dark skinned. I thought dark skin is normallt a bad thing in Asia most Asians are trying to lighten up their skin. She's a cherry girl by the way and she's mostly around white men....does that mean she hates black men? Her name is cherry Lynne. Shea beautiful to me...and she doesn't need to lighten up her skin IMO. Her dark skin is beautiful. Will dark Asian girls like these give a black man a chance one day?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FutureTourist921
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Asian women that look like this date a black man?

Sorry if you think this comment was rude by any way...I didn't mean it like that if many of you thought so, all I was asking if Asian girls like the one I pictured above would date a black guy? She's mostly around white men like I said may I ask is that something that a cherry girl normally likes? It may sound stereotypical but I just want to know the truth.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You can always try..our mind limits are strength sometime. You have to just travel to Philippines....You can get all the women in the world....If you have some money for a decent lifestyle...You can get many choices in Philippines....

Philippines is the least non-judgmental places on earth. I'm Indian and I never had any issues with women in Philippines....

I just realized few days back that...Philippines has far more depth than even India and China with over 10,000 years of history, then it can easily accommodate what an American has in mind. You will be easily absorbed in Philippines..Don't worry.Just go....

In Manila itself, you will find 1000s of women with various attitudes, vibes and taste's....They are not singular like other women....Our cultures have been reversed.....Its not the west, nor India nor China nor Africa...We all came from South East Asia....now, we are all going back...The world is running on reverse gear...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

FutureTourist921 wrote:I am black an happen to like Asian girls...dark skinned ones at that.but I keep hearing that Asian girls hate black men, so that puts me in a pretty bad position unfortunately....if I wanted to date one I couldn't. All Asian girls love white men; or stick to their own race. It's very frustrating it seems like if a Asian girl is interested in a black man she's very pale looking and not that attractive. White men get all the good looking Asian girls. But I hapoen to like this one Filipino girl and she's dark skinned. I thought dark skin is normallt a bad thing in Asia most Asians are trying to lighten up their skin. She's a cherry girl by the way and she's mostly around white men....does that mean she hates black men? Her name is cherry Lynne. Shea beautiful to me...and she doesn't need to lighten up her skin IMO. Her dark skin is beautiful. Will dark Asian girls like these give a black man a chance one day?

"White men get all the good looking Asian girls." HAHAHAHAHA that's a good one! White men are the catfish of Asia, they scoop up what everybody else doesn't want. And I'm white myself tho I do my best not to date 'white guy girls' lol.

Look there are some gals here in Philippines who may be looking to whiten up their offspring. It improves their prospects in this culture in many ways. Those girls may prefer a NE Asian, lighter skinned or mixed local, or even a white guy over a black guy.

But never mind all that. What's even more important is how you look, act, and present yourself as an individual. Attitude is very important and also your appearance. If you are handsome and youthful, then they'll fall in your lap. If you are old and unattractive, you'll have to put in a lot more work and still have less choices. Just approach it like a numbers game and hit up the ones who catch your eye till you get a hit. Good luck.
FutureTourist921
Freshman Poster

Rock wrote:
FutureTourist921 wrote:I am black an happen to like Asian girls...dark skinned ones at that.but I keep hearing that Asian girls hate black men, so that puts me in a pretty bad position unfortunately....if I wanted to date one I couldn't. All Asian girls love white men; or stick to their own race. It's very frustrating it seems like if a Asian girl is interested in a black man she's very pale looking and not that attractive. White men get all the good looking Asian girls. But I hapoen to like this one Filipino girl and she's dark skinned. I thought dark skin is normallt a bad thing in Asia most Asians are trying to lighten up their skin. She's a cherry girl by the way and she's mostly around white men....does that mean she hates black men? Her name is cherry Lynne. Shea beautiful to me...and she doesn't need to lighten up her skin IMO. Her dark skin is beautiful. Will dark Asian girls like these give a black man a chance one day?

"White men get all the good looking Asian girls." HAHAHAHAHA that's a good one! White men are the catfish of Asia, they scoop up what everybody else doesn't want. And I'm white myself tho I do my best not to date 'white guy girls' lol.

Look there are some gals here in Philippines who may be looking to whiten up their offspring. It improves their prospects in this culture in many ways. Those girls may prefer a NE Asian, lighter skinned or mixed local, or even a white guy over a black guy.

But never mind all that. What's even more important is how you look, act, and present yourself as an individual. Attitude is very important and also your appearance. If you are handsome and youthful, then they'll fall in your lap. If you are old and unattractive, you'll have to put in a lot more work and still have less choices. Just approach it like a numbers game and hit up the ones who catch your eye till you get a hit. Good luck.
Well the girl that I posted a picture about in the photo above in my first post...all of her pictures show her posing with white guys at a bar somewhere in the phillipines. Again she's a cherry girl, I dunno what that means, maybe you might since you said your in the Phillipines yourself.Yea I'm black but I've heard many times that Asian girls don't give black men the time or day. I happen to like asian girls who are dark skinned like in my picture. Maybe she does hate black men, if so oh well. I don't know that for sure though. I'm actually a light skinned black guy......when you say a white guy over a black guy...you are putting me down no disrespect. You say white men are the catfish of Asia....I'm assuming that's a good thing.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think you can tell from what a woman looks like what kind of men she will be attracted to or if she will like white foreigners or black foreigners. Can people tell from looking at you that you like dark Filippinas? You might find one dark Filippina that likes you and another that doesn't.

Btw, I looked up 'cherry girl.' It sounds like something having to do with virginity. The way you are using it, do you mean a virgin who works in a bar, or a girl who performs oral sex who hasn't had intercourse who works in a kind of whore house?
FutureTourist921
Freshman Poster

The type who hasn't had sex intercourse that works in a wh$$$ house yes...I don't lihe using that word because it's disrespectful to a girl. I like dark skinned Asian women like the one pictured above I just hope they like me back...I fear of being rejected by an Asian girl light skinned or dark skinned. If I see an Asian girl with a black guy she's mostly light skinned or pale...never seen one that has an olive tone complexion or darker dating a black guy. Yea Sotheby's cherry Lynne girl on the yellow bikini like I said is pictured with all white guys in a bar so I assume she only likes them and thinks all the other races like black men are ugly.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Her desire to produce a lighter skin toned children with pointy noses is secondary to how you carry yourself. I think you may have seen more of your target pairing than you realize. Dark skin toned Filipinos don't stand out as Asian and are assumed to be Black when viewing from a single drop rule American prejudice