Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


10 years in Thailand and still single

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Adama » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:The only problem with DrRonnie is that he has no idea what to do with women. He doesnt know how to escalate the relationship beyond the second date. That is the problem he needs to work on.


At least in Thailand he can make it up to the second date. In Europe I have no idea even how to start with the first date with a woman.

Thailand for sure is much better in this sense compared to Europe and Northern America. You need not to be worried so much in case something is going wrong while looking out to contact some females.

However in Bangkok many women of any age are not into a long-term relationship, just out for fun and of course also for money.

Might be that women from other parts in Thailand, especially North and East are somewhat different. Some foreigners report best results, others will show up with horror stories.

About Drronnie, as I said before, he should be more actively looking around in countries near Thailand, like Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, etc.


The reports of Thai women are so terrible that Dr Ronnie ought to consider it a blessing that he can not get one. Definitely a non-Thai women.

I will disagree with you about Europe. I think that is an individual thing. Lots of Americans are successful with European women. The legal situation is a different story.

As for how to date, as far as I remember, people there do not date like most of us here think of it. In fact, I don't think most people in the world form relationships through dating. Dating is just an extended interview process. Most people now "hook up." They kiss on the first day or second or third day at the latest. Acting like a woman's friend or like it is a job interview (dating) is not a good way to go about things, unless you are in an extremely traditional society. Perhaps Indonesia would be a country in which people date, or Mexico, but not most places.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby cdnFA » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:04 pm

434geger
Last edited by cdnFA on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Adama » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 am

cdnFA wrote:I can't escalate at all. I don't have a clue.
Decades of being bullies, ignored and culturally slut shamed had made me a wreck.
I can speak to the hottest of girls if I have a reason to such as asking a question, making a funny comment, or if she is in the same class. However the idea of approaching some random girl and chatting her up just to hit on her fills me with a horrible terror. Which is probably not a bad thing as I have no ability to judge age [34 I thought she was 50, she looked in her 30s till I saw her hanging with her teenage friends].

Forget escalation either.
After 45 years of nothing I asked this girl I sort of knew if she could set me up. All her friends, every girl I pointed out all married or long term involved except for the lesbian and 2 gold diggers.
Did manage a blind date with a girl who was pleasant enough and who weighed more than I do [and I'm 6'2]
She had no interest in me and I had this confirmed afterwords by someone else.
Tried POF, managed 2 meetings oddly enough with girls from the PRC even though most of my almost 30 messages were to white chicks.
1 girl, after sending 20 odd messages each way and lengthy ones, we meet, chat for 1.5 hours [after driving 100km] and I never hear from her again.
Other girl, I met, we chatted for about 3 hours but it seems like she just wants dozens of hours of free labour, editing, contacting companies for her legal troubles. She was offering a share of the profits but there is no chance of her winning and she knows I think that way.

In all three cases I was thinking to myself that if I wanted to go for it, I would have no idea how to transition from two people hanging out to a date. At the time with the other 2 girls I would have wanted to.

Maybe it would be different if I was with a girl who was not just being polite but was actually warm for my form. Hasn't happened in 45 years.

I am getting the message here and in a similar thread on the Philippines that if I can't approach and can't escalate there is no point.


Are you saying that no woman ever flirted with you in person in your whole life?

I would not bother with online romance, especially with American women. I would not waste my time on there. You might as well slam your head into a brick wall a few dozen times.

I don't know you, and I do not know anything about you. However, there are lots of ugly dudes with pretty chicks. The problem isnt looks (not that you ever said it). The problem is perception. Can you recognize the signs and signals women give off? Are you able to flirt back? Do random women make eye contact, smile at you, look down to avoid making eye contact with you when you catch them looking? I am definitely against approaching random women to ask for anything. Women who show signals? Definitely, if they seem nice.

A good book on the topic of body language secrets is written by a man named R Don Steele. You might do well to read that short length book. That will show you the main indicators women give off when they are interested in a man.

As for escalation, go to Youtube and watch a few videos by the RSD group. There are a few guys on there and they call themselves RSD Max, and RSD whatever (I havent watched in a long time). Download some Ross Jeffries information. This is free. So go watch for a while. Maybe this will help open your eyes.

I am definitely against approaching random women to ask for anything. Women who show signals? Definitely, if they seem nice.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby drronnie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:22 am

Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:The only problem with DrRonnie is that he has no idea what to do with women. He doesnt know how to escalate the relationship beyond the second date. That is the problem he needs to work on.


At least in Thailand he can make it up to the second date. In Europe I have no idea even how to start with the first date with a woman.

Thailand for sure is much better in this sense compared to Europe and Northern America. You need not to be worried so much in case something is going wrong while looking out to contact some females.

However in Bangkok many women of any age are not into a long-term relationship, just out for fun and of course also for money.

Might be that women from other parts in Thailand, especially North and East are somewhat different. Some foreigners report best results, others will show up with horror stories.

About Drronnie, as I said before, he should be more actively looking around in countries near Thailand, like Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, etc.


Yes I have dated with an Indonesian girl working int Thailand. Eventhough she did not become my girlfriend it was a pleasant experience. They are not so materialistic

The reports of Thai women are so terrible that Dr Ronnie ought to consider it a blessing that he can not get one. Definitely a non-Thai women.

I will disagree with you about Europe. I think that is an individual thing. Lots of Americans are successful with European women. The legal situation is a different story.

As for how to date, as far as I remember, people there do not date like most of us here think of it. In fact, I don't think most people in the world form relationships through dating. Dating is just an extended interview process. Most people now "hook up." They kiss on the first day or second or third day at the latest. Acting like a woman's friend or like it is a job interview (dating) is not a good way to go about things, unless you are in an extremely traditional society. Perhaps Indonesia would be a country in which people date, or Mexico, but not most places.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby drronnie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:32 am

Yes I have dated with an Indonesian girl working int Thailand. Eventhough she did not become my girlfriend it was a pleasant experience. They are not so materialistic
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Yohan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Adama wrote:I am definitely against approaching random women to ask for anything. Women who show signals? Definitely, if they seem nice.


I think, this is true - to approach random Western women is a way leading to nowhere except to troubles, false accusations etc.

However about women who show signals? Who and where are these women? What 'signals' should that be? 'Signals from women who are approaching random men? When I read this sentence, I was immediately thinking about Western prostitutes. But otherwise? Maybe I am wrong, but I have never seen in Western countries 'women who show signals' in my entire life. Why should they do so if they have anyway multiple boyfriends who are running after them?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby drronnie » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:47 am

Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:The only problem with DrRonnie is that he has no idea what to do with women. He doesnt know how to escalate the relationship beyond the second date. That is the problem he needs to work on.


At least in Thailand he can make it up to the second date. In Europe I have no idea even how to start with the first date with a woman.

Thailand for sure is much better in this sense compared to Europe and Northern America. You need not to be worried so much in case something is going wrong while looking out to contact some females.

However in Bangkok many women of any age are not into a long-term relationship, just out for fun and of course also for money.

Might be that women from other parts in Thailand, especially North and East are somewhat different. Some foreigners report best results, others will show up with horror stories.

About Drronnie, as I said before, he should be more actively looking around in countries near Thailand, like Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, etc.


The reports of Thai women are so terrible that Dr Ronnie ought to consider it a blessing that he can not get one. Definitely a non-Thai women.

I will disagree with you about Europe. I think that is an individual thing. Lots of Americans are successful with European women. The legal situation is a different story.

As for how to date, as far as I remember, people there do not date like most of us here think of it. In fact, I don't think most people in the world form relationships through dating. Dating is just an extended interview process. Most people now "hook up." They kiss on the first day or second or third day at the latest. Acting like a woman's friend or like it is a job interview (dating) is not a good way to go about things, unless you are in an extremely traditional society. Perhaps Indonesia would be a country in which people date, or Mexico, but not most places.


One thing I notices is here are less foreigners who are dating Thai women now. Looks like their bad reputation is spreading across the net.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Cornfed » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:06 am

drronnie wrote:One thing I notices is here are less foreigners who are dating Thai women now. Looks like their bad reputation is spreading across the net.

Probably more that the wealth disparity has narrowed, so that there is not much of a financial motivation for Thais to date the average Westerner.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby drronnie » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:09 am

And many Thai women would rather date a rich Thai man than a foreigner of equal wealth. My main problem with Thai women is that they are very superficial and they are hooked to their soap operas so they live in a totally different world than I do.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Adama » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:43 am

drronnie wrote:And many Thai women would rather date a rich Thai man than a foreigner of equal wealth. My main problem with Thai women is that they are very superficial and they are hooked to their soap operas so they live in a totally different world than I do.



Why don't you just save a few bucks, take a trip to Indonesia, chat up as many women as possible (which may require working on self esteem beforehand or practicing chatting with strangers), and find your bride? It may take two or three trips before you find a prospect. But from the sounds of it, Indonesian women are infinitely better than Thai women.

As for less foreigners, maybe the Thai female reputation is becoming more well-known. Or maybe it's economic. Hard to say what it is exactly. Of course dwindling numbers of suckers will never deter women from being cruel and nasty. The cruel and nasty women are incapable of learning relationship lessons. They will make the same mistakes with every new man they get. So don't expect improvement as far as Thai female behavior even if there are less foreigners chasing them. But you already know this, preaching to the choir.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Adama » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:00 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:I am definitely against approaching random women to ask for anything. Women who show signals? Definitely, if they seem nice.


I think, this is true - to approach random Western women is a way leading to nowhere except to troubles, false accusations etc.

However about women who show signals? Who and where are these women? What 'signals' should that be? 'Signals from women who are approaching random men? When I read this sentence, I was immediately thinking about Western prostitutes. But otherwise? Maybe I am wrong, but I have never seen in Western countries 'women who show signals' in my entire life. Why should they do so if they have anyway multiple boyfriends who are running after them?


I don't dispute that most Western women suck compared to foreign women though. I think 98% of western women may be worthless. Just depends on your luck with running into that 2%.

The part you are forgetting is that when a woman actually likes a man (in the case of WW this might be a thug, criminal, or whoever), she will move heaven and earth to get that man. Especially if that man has a high value in her eyes (and if she has a brain, if she wants a man, she already considers him to be valuable).

In my humble opinion, I think the women who don't value men are garbage. So they don't matter. The truly good women, or the women with any value whatsoever, realize that they need to put forth some effort to get the men they want (the men who they feel are precious). If she is willing to accept any regular man who walks by who hits on her, then that is one thing. However, for many women, they are not happy with just the random men who would hit on them. For those women who don't like the average man who hits on them unsolicited, she must FLIRT, as in show signals.

Those women who don't show signals are probably worthless, as far as WW go. You can't approach or hit on a woman like this, because she's likely to treat you like garbage (because she's garbage and is incapable of treating you better than she treats herself).

Also, women aren't usually getting hit on by dozens of men a day, a week or even a month. There are some exceptions though. If she is a party whore, then she will get hit on all the time. These are the women who are in clubs and bars every chance they get, and likely on a daily basis. But for the women who are not complete whores, they rarely get hit on. The men who hit on them are the men they see everyday on a routine basis. They are not getting hit on new, random dudes unless they're looking for it.

This is how women are able to monkey branch successfully for years without ever being single. When they have a man, they are unavailable until the time when they decide they want to move on, or until they come across a more valuable candidate through happenstance (e.g. at work). At that point that is when most WW flirt, to show the new man she is interested. That's how they find new men and monkey branch.

Most women aren't interested in the random dudes who hit on them. That's why approaching 5,000 random women over your lifetime doesn't work. The woman must first see the man has valuable enough. Then she will initiate flirtation. Before that, if the man initiates without her, he will fail most of the time.

I hope that is a good explanation, Yohan.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby drronnie » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 am

However the problem with socially inept people like me is reading the signs from women in the first place. I have had some cases where women allowed me into their space but I did not understand what to do
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby Adama » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:13 pm

drronnie wrote:However the problem with socially inept people like me is reading the signs from women in the first place. I have had some cases where women allowed me into their space but I did not understand what to do



That's what I figured. The only advice I can give you on that is to fire up youtube and watch some PUAs use Day Game. Just remember to take the good and leave the bad, because they will teach a lot of evil along with the good.

Yes, the man is the leader. The woman can't lead. Therefore if a man doesn't know what to do, then it is likely nothing will ever happen. So you must learn what to do.

Pattern recognition is your friend. They say everyone is different, and that is true to a large extent, but for the most part, you will find that all women share patterns depending on the type of woman they are. So you must interact with women, make small talk, and see how they respond to you. Don't hit on them. Just make small talk. Talk about the weather, their ambitions for career and family, where they would like to live. You can even talk about stupid crap, as long as it holds their attention. But you aren't doing this to pick up the woman at first. You are only doing this so you can gain experience talking to random women, so that you gain confidence, and so you learn to recognize the patterns in female behavior.

Diligently search out for the answers you want. You will find them, if you are determined. If you do not bother trying then you will fail by default.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby droid » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Adama wrote:
drronnie wrote:However the problem with socially inept people like me is reading the signs from women in the first place. I have had some cases where women allowed me into their space but I did not understand what to do

That's what I figured. The only advice I can give you on that is to fire up youtube and watch some PUAs use Day Game. Just remember to take the good and leave the bad, because they will teach a lot of evil along with the good.


He should just go to hookers for a good period so he can loosen up, ask them questions, interact, learn that it's not wrong to escalate, to touch. learn what is actually wrong etc etc. It works wonders. He should take advantage of his location for this. Unless he is actually elephant man or something he should be ok.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby drronnie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:30 am

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
drronnie wrote:However the problem with socially inept people like me is reading the signs from women in the first place. I have had some cases where women allowed me into their space but I did not understand what to do

That's what I figured. The only advice I can give you on that is to fire up youtube and watch some PUAs use Day Game. Just remember to take the good and leave the bad, because they will teach a lot of evil along with the good.


He should just go to hookers for a good period so he can loosen up, ask them questions, interact, learn that it's not wrong to escalate, to touch. learn what is actually wrong etc etc. It works wonders. He should take advantage of his location for this. Unless he is actually elephant man or something he should be ok.


That would be the route for me to go. Becaue at the moment I am even feeling awkward with hookers. And secondly I need to stop checkimg out these sluthate websites/ They really dont help.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests