Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

10 years in Thailand and still single

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: 10 years in Thailand and still single

Postby droid » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 pm

lasttry wrote:Sex with a high quality woman would give me like 10% more pleasure than masturbation,

You claim to be more uninhibited and highly sensitive, yet claim only a 10% difference, it doesn't make any sense. Marcos is onto something by saying you are still in the closet dude.
I can't even begin to describe how many orders or magnitude being with a hot chick is better than masturbation for ALL senses -mind and body-, yummy, as sex is not just about one's d*ck of course.
Last edited by droid on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:04 pm

drronnie wrote: girls all seemed to be more interested in my finances than me
For the love of god everybody brings this up everywhere.
I want to meet a gold digger, i've never seen a chick interested in my finances lol. sorry to keep repeating this but i just don't see this aspect anywhere.
Last edited by droid on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:08 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:Guess if someone has awkward social skills then he would be ignored whether in the West or in Asian countries.

Agreed. The only cure is to either improve your social skills signficantly through interaction

Both very true, an awkward dude can ALWAYS shoot himself in the foot. But at least it's easier/worthy to improve where people are more authentic.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:12 pm

lasttry wrote:In particular, learning to be multi-orgasmic, avoid peak or***m, and awaken your inner female so that you can have sex with that female while masturbating. I'd still recommend MGTOW to young men (AFTER they get those notches, either freebies or with hookers) but MacrosZeitola is right that there will be severe self-doubts until your 40's, and beyond that if you have sexual inhibitions about masturbation and/or about awakening your inner female.

This sounds like Mantak Chia's sexual Taoist training. If so and that's actually what you're doing, for real as oppose to just reading the books, then you don't need this forum.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:Guess if someone has awkward social skills then he would be ignored whether in the West or in Asian countries.

Agreed. The only cure is to either improve your social skills signficantly through interaction, or to acquire substantial wealth. Or do what many other men have done before you: try to date using the internet. A tricky business, I'll admit, but a shy man's best bet. It's easier to be a lot more bold and daring through text then it is face-to-face. ;)

yeah as much as i know the dating sites are full of leeches and scammers and gold diggers i think for the average guy its their best bet. Its not like a shy guy is suddenly gonna have this raging confidence that allows them to get a higher quality of woman in real l ife. There are cute girls that will give you attention in real life but you still have to approach and win them over etc. I think if i ever go to asia again im gonna practice more of the socializing aspect and getting out there as a tourist and less focus on dating sites. I think dating sites can be a crutch especially when most of the women are no good there. Dating site is good for when your new to a country and need a girl as a tourist guide or more to help introduce you but you have to be careful and not get oneitis or turn it into a relationship thats where my mistakes happened. If your gonna use that strategy you probably want to talk to many girls and make it clear your just a friend.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby lasttry » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:16 pm

S_Parc wrote:
lasttry wrote:In particular, learning to be multi-orgasmic, avoid peak or***m, and awaken your inner female so that you can have sex with that female while masturbating. I'd still recommend MGTOW to young men (AFTER they get those notches, either freebies or with hookers) but MacrosZeitola is right that there will be severe self-doubts until your 40's, and beyond that if you have sexual inhibitions about masturbation and/or about awakening your inner female.

This sounds like Mantak Chia's sexual Taoist training. If so and that's actually what you're doing, for real as oppose to just reading the books, then you don't need this forum.

Of course I'm doing it for real. Solo path has advantages for those with a shortage of time or money and/or who can't find a suitable partner for the dual path. That was me when I was younger. Now I'm retired and hence have a surplus of both time and money, so no reason not to try the dual path as a way of using up these surpluses. Can't think of a better way to use them up.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:24 pm

lasttry wrote:
S_Parc wrote:This sounds like Mantak Chia's sexual Taoist training. If so and that's actually what you're doing, for real as oppose to just reading the books, then you don't need this forum.

Of course I'm doing it for real. Solo path has advantages for those with a shortage of time or money and/or who can't find a suitable partner for the dual path. That was me when I was younger. Now I'm retired and hence have a surplus of both time and money, so no reason not to try the dual path as a way of using up these surpluses. Can't think of a better way to use them up.

As you've probably guessed from many of my postings here, I'm a rather practical person when it comes to these issues. In fact, I'd say that the *Search for El Dorado* is a greater source of unhappiness than being psychologically self-sufficient.

If you actually succeed at the "retention" exercises, safely, I'd even recommend a RealDoll with your practice. In fact, I'd say that the doll has helped my GF and I get closer, a lot more than her, listening to some 3rd party counselor. I'm going to create my own thread about this topic down the road. I'd call this the interface between kinesiology and energy practices. It's done wonders for our intimacy (as our friendship/relationship was always rock solid) and I believe that for a sole individual, assuming that you're doing those *solo practitioner* things in some balanced manner, it'll probably also do wonders for you.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:07 am

droid wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Agreed. The only cure is to either improve your social skills signficantly through interaction

Both very true, an awkward dude can ALWAYS shoot himself in the foot. But at least it's easier/worthy to improve where people are more authentic.

Well I am going to start experimenting with online dating since I do have trouble approaching girls directly. At least in Thailand there is the advantage that one does not get so brutally shot down like in the West
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:34 am

drronnie wrote:Well I am going to start experimenting with online dating since I do have trouble approaching girls directly.

You really should, and I'm amazed you haven't tried it already after being single for ten years.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 am

drronnie wrote:Well I am going to start experimenting with online dating since I do have trouble approaching girls directly.
That's nice but don't quit the approach thing. it's important as a personal development stage.
i wouldn't forgive myself if i don't fully overcome this challenge. In my current location i'm at least once in a while pulling a girl out to dance a song. I'm very lucky though since i met a local dude that's now kind of coaching me.
My goal is to get some college girl by my own device, without help/introduction. i know, call me a masochyst.
But anyways, keep trying man.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:

You really should, and I'm amazed you haven't tried it already after being single for ten years.

I guess better now then never at all
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 am

drronnie wrote:I guess better now then never at all

True.

But do me a favor, and really do it; don't just say you'll do it, then don't. Try to make your next thread(s) not about "being single in Thailand", but about your adventures in online dating and the women you met through it. Let it be a lesson in positive thinking!
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:50 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:But do me a favor, and really do it; don't just say you'll do it, then don't.

+1
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:I guess better now then never at all

True.

But do me a favor, and really do it; don't just say you'll do it, then don't. Try to make your next thread(s) not about "being single in Thailand", but about your adventures in online dating and the women you met through it. Let it be a lesson in positive thinking!

It's already happening thanks to Tinder
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:19 pm

drronnie wrote:It's already happening thanks to Tinder

You met a woman using Tinder? Well done, man! Write a thread about it. Way too many of your threads have been about your lack of companionship, maybe it's time for a little change in tone and subject! Bring us some success stories. Or at very least, share your experiences so far. I'm very curious.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand