Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How To Game Indian Girls In India

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:05 am

"All Indian girls have a massive ego and huge attitude because there are 30 million more men in India than there are women. It’s absolutely shameless how pathetic a lot of Indian men are because they’ve been trained from birth by their mothers to worship women and consider women as goddesses."

http://www.returnofkings.com/54695/how-to-game-indian-girls-in-india
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Game Indian Girls In India

Postby MarkDY » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:21 am

My fantasy, she would yell "Hello, tech support" while I banged her. Bang her more in Bangalore.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:57 am

everyone says that india is the worst for getting women and most of them are in their house especially hte attractive ones. only the uglies are walking around LOL

This is good advice though that could be used anywhere ill have to remember this

I myself was shocked and pleasantly surprised to discover that street game works in India, although only in larger cities like Mumbai or Delhi. It works best if you’re a white male. Street game works best if you act like a helpless lost tourist and ask a girl for help finding the Metro station or a taxi. Then you very casually tell her “Thanks for your help, let me get your number so that if there’s any problem I can call you for help” and hand her your phone with the Add Contact screen already open.

This method works generally 40 to 50 percent of the time, and depends heavily on your vibes. You have to actually act like a lost tourist because if she thinks you are approaching her with the intention of seducing her it lessens the impact.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Seeker » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 am

Whoever wrote this is totally full of shit. Approaching Indian women in the street as a lowlife foreigner is a good way to get the shit kicked out of you by local guys. Indian women do NOT take kindly to being approached by some random guy in public. If you don't believe me by all means go there and see for yourself, then you'll believe me and not some fantasist on a PUA website.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:02 am

Another crap that can only come from a western man's a** :)

If any women does not conform to their bottom feeding life style...She is bad...ohh yeah real bad...

I'm Indian and I don't like Indian women too but not to this level of hypocrisy.

Your life is in serious trouble if you start listening to a western man's BS.

Here is the top comment I will just copy and paste from the site

Its pretty hard to pinpoint the overarching ideology of ROK, at least in terms of logical consistency.

On the one hand the Indian girls are preferred if they act westernized, since they are easier to game. More conservative oriented women will simply not be as receptive to game, since they do not sell their p***y as cheaply.

On the other hand westernized women have become to slutty, bitchy and entitled.
So it seems like the the globetrotting fornicators have a problem. Their hump and dump behaviour is reinforcing the culture they are trying to escape from. They complain about the degeneracy of western culture, which is understandable.

But then they set out on a quest to amass sheer numbers of "notch counts" and "flags", spreading the whoring degeneracy which they in principle oppose.

Women are supposed to save themselves for marriage, but if they come across a charming gamer they are assumed to drop their nickers. And then follows the moral outrage and hypocricy about women whoring around on the "cock caroussel".

Where is the logic to this form of thinking? :D
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:31 am

starchild5 wrote:Another crap that can only come from a western man's a** :)

If any women does not conform to their bottom feeding life style...She is bad...ohh yeah real bad...

I'm Indian and I don't like Indian women too but not to this level of hypocrisy.

Your life is in serious trouble if you start listening to a western man's BS.

Here is the top comment I will just copy and paste from the site

Its pretty hard to pinpoint the overarching ideology of ROK, at least in terms of logical consistency.

On the one hand the Indian girls are preferred if they act westernized, since they are easier to game. More conservative oriented women will simply not be as receptive to game, since they do not sell their p***y as cheaply.

On the other hand westernized women have become to slutty, bitchy and entitled.
So it seems like the the globetrotting fornicators have a problem. Their hump and dump behaviour is reinforcing the culture they are trying to escape from. They complain about the degeneracy of western culture, which is understandable.

But then they set out on a quest to amass sheer numbers of "notch counts" and "flags", spreading the whoring degeneracy which they in principle oppose.

Women are supposed to save themselves for marriage, but if they come across a charming gamer they are assumed to drop their nickers. And then follows the moral outrage and hypocricy about women whoring around on the "cock caroussel".

Where is the logic to this form of thinking? :D

Brilliant response. Even though I hump and dump pro's; I try my darnest not do that with non-pro, non-feminized FW. I'm simply polyamorous with them meaning I have girlfriends in different cities and different countries and I do my best to not f.uck it up. It's hard to f.uck up with a FW really though.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby gibraltar » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:22 am

Why are there so many more men in India? Where is the proof behind this statement?
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:02 am

The problem with gaming Indian women is that you could end up getting an Indian woman.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tamdrin12 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Most people have no clue about India or Indian women. Go there and see for yourself. You won't be gaming any Indian women. Like walking around on the streets and doing cold approaches in New Delhi or Calcutta.. It's totally out of the question. You can't even imagine it till you get there. I, on the other hand, have had good experience with Nepali Women.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Ghost,
What's wrong with ending up with an Indian woman?

I hear some Indian women are conservative, taught to obey their husbands and meet his sexual needs. Some of them are very attractive. If they can cook Indian food, that's good, too.

Maybe the not-so-rich classes would have less of a sense of entitlement.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand