Weirdo From Knights of Malta Visits The Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Weirdo From Knights of Malta Visits The Philippines

Post by Jester »

The Filipino newspaper says the weird guy in the photo is the "Prince of Malta", which is a country. They are mixed up. He is from an organization, hidden away discreetly in its own building, on Vatican property, called the Knights of Malta. The Knights used to run Malta, but that was long ago.

They are a lay organization, meaning they are not priests. And they include some shady characters and some rich men. They are considered a sovereign state by some countries.

And the guy in the photo looks like a screaming-faggot pederast.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/ ... ruck-areas

So I thought it as really bizarre that he runs relief charities in the Philippines. And that he is getting the red-carpet treatment from the President and cabinet. To be fair, they are Catholic, and he comes with that aura of the Vatican so the Filipinos are probably a little starstruck.

Here's another article on the same topic, with more names.

http://www.orderofmalta.int/news/77292/ ... s/?lang=en

I looked up the wingmen who are accompanying him... they look like useless European aristocrats, not weirdos like the "Prince".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Weirdo From Knights of Malta Visits The Philippines

Post by MarcosZeitola »

They need their own Filipino nobility to obsess over. And I don't mean the Aquinos and Marcos. :wink:

In Europe we don't have this starstruck issue; we have plenty of noblemen ourselves. I myself have noble heritage on my maternal grandmother's side, and it's really not that big a deal. People only see it as a big deal because it's new to them. Give the Filipino's some knights, some more orders, some barons and dukes, and they can stop obsessing over inbred European and American nobodies. Hell, I'll even volunteer to breed the first line of princes and princesses! :lol:

As for this guy being a pederast, Jester, I don't doubt it... I saw that all knights of this order, since the death of Ludovico Chigi Albani della Rovere in 1951, have been unmarried and have died childless. Ludovico was the last one to marry and have offspring. There are no rules against them marrying; they have ample funds and easily could have. This hints at a lack of desire to do so, which is a dubious.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:They need their own Filipino nobility to obsess over. And I don't mean the Aquinos and Marcos. :wink:

In Europe we don't have this starstruck issue; we have plenty of noblemen ourselves. I myself have noble heritage on my maternal grandmother's side, and it's really not that big a deal. People only see it as a big deal because it's new to them. Give the Filipino's some knights, some more orders, some barons and dukes, and they can stop obsessing over inbred European and American nobodies. Hell, I'll even volunteer to breed the first line of princes and princesses! :lol:
Not a bad idea.

Seriously, I like what Spengler wrote about aristocracy, that they have a purpose, to protect the land. The best pop-culture illustration of that I've seen was the scene in "Braveheart" where the hero confronts the Scottish aristocracy, telling them that their position exists to serve the people.

I hadn't thought of nobility for the Phils, but it would be a natural. They had local kings until the Spanish came. And today they have some courageous local leaders like that mayor in Davao

What I HAD thought of, was a monarchy. I had looked at Thailand and the Phils. Per capita income is twice as high in Thailand. And even guys who marry Filipinas often say Thailand is a better country to live in, better infrastructure. There are differences like geography and culture that account for some of that, but I suspect another factor is that the Thai monarchy steps into certain areas and restrains politicians to place limits on corruption.

There is a Thai aristocracy as well, that may play some role in the military, I'm not sure.

I saw that all knights of this order, since the death of Ludovico Chigi Albani della Rovere in 1951
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludovico_C ... lla_Rovere
Now that guy was cut from different cloth, I think.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote:Not a bad idea.

Seriously, I like what Spengler wrote about aristocracy, that they have a purpose, to protect the land. The best pop-culture illustration of that I've seen was the scene in "Braveheart" where the hero confronts the Scottish aristocracy, telling them that their position exists to serve the people.

I hadn't thought of nobility for the Phils, but it would be a natural. They had local kings until the Spanish came. And today they have some courageous local leaders like that mayor in Davao

What I HAD thought of, was a monarchy. I had looked at Thailand and the Phils. Per capita income is twice as high in Thailand. And even guys who marry Filipinas often say Thailand is a better country to live in, better infrastructure. There are differences like geography and culture that account for some of that, but I suspect another factor is that the Thai monarchy steps into certain areas and restrains politicians to place limits on corruption.

There is a Thai aristocracy as well, that may play some role in the military, I'm not sure.
It is a natural thing; in the old days, there were the Spanish. They had their own system of nobility. They left but some of the culture remains, the haciendores with their haciendas, their large estates, the lands they possess and pass on to their sons and grandsons. I met a retired official who invested all his savings in buying land and farms, ensuring his descendents will be in high standing. There is also a cousin of my in-laws who lives and works as an engineer in Dubai, making far more money then the average Filipino and setting aside a large portion of it to buy farm lands as well; his three children, too, will be well taken care of when they return to the country.

There is something immensely powerful about the idea of walking your son across endless farmlands, and telling him, your arm on his shoulder: "All this will be yours one day". Meanwhile in the West, priceless heirlooms and estates are sold off to the highest bidder and a kids' greatest dream is a nice car or the newest electronic gadgets. They don't look beyond their own mortality any longer, lost any concept of the word legacy.

In a way, all men who possess lands and real estate are the new noblemen, and their families the new nobility. Of course the celebrities and politicians have the clear advantage hear; I heard that the hundred richest Filipino families together own about 20% of the surface in the Philippines. So much land, held by so few people.

They have a form of nobility, and a lot of it nowadays is "old money", too. Passed on. But it's not been made official. A monarchy would definitely help, though I think like you say, the military plays a big role in Thailands stability as well. The problem in the Philippines is that they have been an American colony for too long, and have so many joint actions with America and American bases that their military isn't wholly independent anymore. If they stood under the command of a King they respected and were expected to swear loyalty to, then perhaps it would change things.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Fra' Festing will fly to Eastern Sama to hand over the symbolic key for Malta's donation of core shelters in the area.
So far, 540 houses have been finished, 64 are still ongoing and 96 more are to be constructed. The project is expected to be completed in May.
Fra' Festing will also visit a project in Basey, Samar where Malta donated 350 core shelters.
Never mind who they are.
They organized a fairly large donation, totally about 1000 shelters - thank you.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

:D Philippines is run by the Order of Malta.

Almost all Vatican, European Nobility Gold is hidden in Philippines.

Karen Hudes; Jesuits are Running America ;Knight of Malta Gold in the Philippines and Currency Wars

She was an attorney in the world bank. She knows it all. Philippines is a major place for these occult organisation to hide their assets away from Europe. :lol: :lol:

PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION OF THE ORDER OF MALTA

http://www.orderofmalta.int/around-the- ... 2/?lang=en
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Starchild, about 8 minutes in she briefly mentions Marcos hiding gold, trying to hold it long enough that owners' rights would lapse. (I guess it would be "salvage" or would "escheat" -- or just be "finders keepers".)

But scanning through it I didnt find mention of Knights of Malta.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote::D Philippines is run by the Order of Malta.
:shock: