Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipina Mistresses

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipina Mistresses

Postby Taco » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:13 am

Generally speaking, in western countries the women will only have sex with you if they like you. That is not the case in the Philippines which creates a lot of confusion in the minds of western men regardless of how much dating experience they have.

My wife estimates 40% of Filipinas actually love their expat husbands. Judging from the expats I've met there's a reason its not higher. This sounds low but I'm guessing its higher than the % of western women that love their husbands.

There's basically 4 types of Filipinas.

1. Filipina Girlfriend: likes you, may or may not want to have your children
2. Filipina Wife: loves you, wants to have your children
3. Filipina Mistress: may like you or dislike you, may or may not want to have your children
4. Filipina Bargirl: doesn't love you, doesn't want to have your children

Commonly known as "scammers", Filipina mistresses are the most dishonest of the 4 types. Mistresses are perplexing to most western men because their not exactly a girlfriend and their not exactly a bargirl either. They are the Filipinas most likely to flirt with you in public. They will rarely ask you if you have a girlfriend or wife because they don't care. They want anything and everything you have to offer them. Money, citizenship, white babies, jewelry, clothes, lunch, bus fare etc... They often have boyfriends they don't talk about but do have a dying grandma they never fail to mention. They are also the women that expat men have the least experience with.

Mistresses are a Fact of Life in the Philippines!
http://www.philippinesplus.com/2010/12/20/mistresses-are-a-fact-of-life-in-the-philippines/

Last edited by Taco on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipina Mistresses

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 am

Encouraging!
:D
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Jester wrote:

Encouraging!
:D

Very much a fact of life...all the men I know have had or do have a mistress. There is an etiquette to it however.
I probably get proposals along this line about once a week.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child. To me that's not a deal. she's said explicitly that she dislikes the way many Western men talk and behave in the Philippines.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:58 pm

From the comments section:
The bar girls, sales girls, waitresses, you name it, are so brazen about how they come on to a man. This culture is nuts.

This sounds amazing, i can't wait to get over there.
However, the feedback i've received on the FC dating site has been lazy, delayed one-liners, I don't know if things would really be different in person though.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 am

Bao3niang wrote:Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child. To me that's not a deal. she's said explicitly that she dislikes the way many Western men talk and behave in the Philippines.

Most Western expats in the Philippines are to be avoided like the plague. That said, it is not uncommon for both Philippines police or civilians to attempt to extort money from Westerners involved in any incident, even ones much more mild than a traffic fatality.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:51 am

The point I'm trying to make is this. Don't mistake a mistress for a girlfriend. These women cannot be trusted.

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:13 am

It's a remarkably widespread thing, and the funny thing is, they don't just flock to rich man... I know a very poor man, a bus driver who is frequently unemployed, who even has a mistress in Manila when he's away from home. Of course the men who have most mistresses tend to be more well-off, but for some reason that is beyond me, even the poorest of men seem to be able to afford a second woman. I have a sneaking suspicion, however, that such a woman probably maintains several men. It's probably not exactly a "one mistress, one guy" type of thing unless the man has enough means and is generous enough to take care of the mistress by himself.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:15 am

Bao3niang wrote:Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child. To me that's not a deal. she's said explicitly that she dislikes the way many Western men talk and behave in the Philippines.

140k in US dollars is A LOT of money by Filipino standards. If you hit a civilian with your car and he dies in parts where I live, buying the family a pig will usually do. For 140k, a family that is poor as hell can afford to pay off their debt, buy farmland and be relatively well-off for the rest of their lives. That right there sent all the remaining kids to college.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:07 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a remarkably widespread thing, and the funny thing is, they don't just flock to rich man... I know a very poor man, a bus driver who is frequently unemployed, who even has a mistress in Manila when he's away from home.

I've seen that happen too. Proof that men have high status in the Philippines even when their completely broke. I don't know how the hookers here can make any money.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:12 am

Taco wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a remarkably widespread thing, and the funny thing is, they don't just flock to rich man... I know a very poor man, a bus driver who is frequently unemployed, who even has a mistress in Manila when he's away from home.

I've seen that happen too. Proof that men have high status in the Philippines even when their completely broke. I don't know how the hookers here can make any money.

Well either that or they just figure seeing five or six poor men every now and then is as good as being the mistress to a single (semi) rich guy. Mistresses must be practical people.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Man are you delusional or what???

You slag off expats in the Philippines (calling them old bastards) then the example you cite of their wickedness is an old white guy who offers a small fortune (USD 140K) to the family of an 8 year old he killed in a very unfortunate road accident.

Do you have any idea how dangerous some of the rural roads are here? I've been in the mountains of Cebu province on a bus careening down a slippery (from light rain) mountain road near dusk at speeds of 80-120 km/hr with kids and people playing or walking right on it's path who would just casually move to the side moments before the bus would pass. A lot doesn't get reported but there must be well over 20 motorcycle related deaths a day in this country. Now how many of those do you reckon result in compensation of 140k USD (over 6 mn Pesos)??? I bet you it's less than 0.1%, even in cases where there is insurance involved.

Most guys on this forum including yourself I reckon would not offer anything close to that. In fact, many of the guys here are broke. So if it was you, if you accidentally killed an 8 year old boy in the Philippines while driving, what would you pay to the family so as not to be 'pathetic' like the 'white bastard' you seem to so loath? Be honest please.

你是不是很討厭在亞洲的白人? 你的種族歧視太明顯!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Emnquote="Rock"]

Man are you delusional or what???

You slag off expats in the Philippines (calling them old bastards) then the example you cite of their wickedness is an old white guy who offers a small fortune (USD 140K) to the family of an 8 year old he killed in a very unfortunate road accident.

Do you have any idea how dangerous some of the rural roads are here? I've been in the mountains of Cebu province on a bus careening down a slippery (from light rain) mountain road near dusk at speeds of 80-120 km/hr with kids and people playing or walking right on it's path who would just casually move to the side moments before the bus would pass. A lot doesn't get reported but there must be well over 20 motorcycle related deaths a day in this country. Now how many of those do you reckon result in compensation of 140k USD (over 6 mn Pesos)??? I bet you it's less than 0.1%, even in cases where there is insurance involved.

Most guys on this forum including yourself I reckon would not offer anything close to that. In fact, many of the guys here are broke. So if it was you, if you accidentally killed an 8 year old boy in the Philippines while driving, what would you pay to the family so as not to be 'pathetic' like the 'white bastard' you seem to so loath? Be honest please.

你是不是很討厭在亞洲的白人? 你的種族歧視太明顯![/quote]

+1 . so the "old guy" is a bastard because he offered enough money to set up a family for life? How many times has that EVER happened in the history of the Philippines?
Can you imagine what a typical rich Pinoy family would have offered? Lol probably ZERO.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:46 pm

OutWest wrote:Lol probably ZERO.

A small pig is the typical compensation for anything between a hit-and-run or sexual assault. Most families who lose a relative through an accident tend to not press charges regardless.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:51 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Lol probably ZERO.

A small pig is the typical compensation for anything between a hit-and-run or sexual assault. Most families who lose a relative through an accident tend to not press charges regardless.

I didn't know that. Maybe that's why my neighbor has so many pigs.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand