Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipina Mistresses

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Filipina Mistresses

Postby MrMan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:16 am

Taco wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Lol probably ZERO.

A small pig is the typical compensation for anything between a hit-and-run or sexual assault. Most families who lose a relative through an accident tend to not press charges regardless.

I didn't know that. Maybe that's why my neighbor has so many pigs.

Is your neighbor a bad driver?
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 am

Bao3niang wrote:Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child. To me that's not a deal. she's said explicitly that she dislikes the way many Western men talk and behave in the Philippines.

Off topic.

Get a life.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 am

MrMan wrote:
Taco wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Lol probably ZERO.

A small pig is the typical compensation for anything between a hit-and-run or sexual assault. Most families who lose a relative through an accident tend to not press charges regardless.

I didn't know that. Maybe that's why my neighbor has so many pigs.

Is your neighbor a bad driver?

In the Philippines everyone is a bad driver.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:54 am

OutWest wrote:
Very much a fact of life...all the men I know have had or do have a mistress.

:D :shock: :D
God bless the Philippines.

Or on second thought, MAYBE HE HAS.
8)

There is an etiquette to it however.

Such as not causing embarrassment to a "primary" lady?
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:44 am

Bao3niang wrote:Most expats in the Philippines seem to be old bastards that really don't have much or any appeal. Jenny told me that an old, white guy riding a motorbike killed the younger brother (8-year old boy) of one of her best friends. What's pathetic is that bastard offered 140k USD as compensation for the death of an innocent child.

I take it the patheticness being addressed is that the offer is so extravagant.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:09 am

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Very much a fact of life...all the men I know have had or do have a mistress.

:D :shock: :D
God bless the Philippines.

Or on second thought, MAYBE HE HAS.
8)

Well, yes, that would be high on the list. In general, do not cause anyone to lose face. The wife must not be humiliated, and the mistress should not be treated like a hooker. Essentially it is a form of polygamy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:27 pm

OutWest wrote:

Well, yes, that would be high on the list. In general, do not cause anyone to lose face. The wife must not be humiliated, and the mistress should not be treated like a hooker. Essentially it is a form of polygamy.

Thanks. Good to know.

I am a Christian gentleman first, a polygamist second.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 am

pensiveman wrote:I talked to her about the problem and she basically gave me the okay to outsource my sex stuff.

Dude... this sounds like a doomed relationship to me. Open relationships rarely work. And if she cannot give you what you want sexually, even on the internet, what more for real life when you're finally together? You don't "outsource your sex stuff"; you spice things up and make it work. If you will seek your thrills with another lady, what's stopping your fiancée from finding another guy?

All you're doing is paving the way for her to take on a lover of her own. Hell she might as well already have one and given you the okay on this out of guilt.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby pensiveman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:02 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
pensiveman wrote:I talked to her about the problem and she basically gave me the okay to outsource my sex stuff.

Dude... this sounds like a doomed relationship to me. Open relationships rarely work. And if she cannot give you what you want sexually, even on the internet, what more for real life when you're finally together? You don't "outsource your sex stuff"; you spice things up and make it work. If you will seek your thrills with another lady, what's stopping your fiancée from finding another guy?

All you're doing is paving the way for her to take on a lover of her own. Hell she might as well already have one and given you the okay on this out of guilt.

Well she wakes up at like 5 am, goes to work, gets home at 8pm, showers, eats, by then her cousin is home (they share a room in a condo). Not much opportunity, and I know she's not seeing anyone else at least not in RL because there's no time, and she's always posting pictures from work on FB.
pensiveman
Freshman Poster

Postby Dragon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:13 am

Lol. All the "old white bastards" on this board got their jimmies rustled, but I have to agree with them. In Asia, especially SE Asia, life is considered more cheap and expendable, so the average village guy getting road killed isn't a big deal sadly. Philippines has an extremely high birthrate so not everything life is going to matter and most lives don't actually.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand