Date in Asia bullshit

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Date in Asia bullshit

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote: If you get banned..It stays Banned in DIA...they are very harsh...The guy who operates the site is from Australia and he lives in Philippines. He has the western mind set of profiling people...Its impossible for Indians to register on that site, I only registered when I was in Manila and never made it look like I was from India...

If you would have written as Male in China etc updated the profile based on your travel...Your profile has high chance of deletion...Keep your profile as American as possible...Put your city in America...when you contact girls you can write them that you are currently in China etc....

The site runs on ads and he wont get high paying ads if most users are coming from china or Asia...He likes women from Asia and Men from west scenario.

If you are lucky...your profile can magically come back after some time based on your IP address or never...

Best is to create a new profile with your American background...
Yeah I got deleted when I used it in China. So if my IP is in China, then my profile gets automatically deleted? Doesn't the guy consider that Western men might go to China? He must be a dick. Adsense shows ads in China too so what does he have to lose. It was ok when I was in the Philippines though. It seems he only has something against China. He must be a prick. Plus he lies because on the page where it says why you got banned, it doesn't mention that being in China gets you banned. So he is dishonest as well. I ought to report him on RipoffReport.com. What is the owner's name?

How do you know all this? I don't know if I changed my location to China though. I don't remember doing that. But my IP was from China of course.

Btw, how do you explain all these male profiles in China then?

https://www.dateinasia.com/Search.aspx? ... =1&o=0&s=1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shinigami wrote:
Winston wrote: As you can see, it doesn't tell you much. I tried to send DateinAsia this letter below, but I can't send it because their contact form page has a "human vs. robot test" that isn't actually there but the system keeps trying to find anyway, thus making it technically impossible for anyone to send a letter through that page. What stupid doe doe heads these owners must be, to put up a contact page that no one can use. Have a look for yourself:

https://www.dateinasia.com/Contact.aspx

As you can see, it shows this text at the bottom:

Human vs. Robot test: *

However, there is no field for such a test, so although the system requires it, there is no way to complete that field. What nimcompoops. How did the world get so stupid and incompetent? Where is common sense?
It's a captcha image:

The image URL is:
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/im ... 6UwMaA76a- (...)

Did you use the VPN that you mentioned here: viewtopic.php?p=221596#p221596 ?

Either way, this means that the most people in China can't contact them >.<

Oh, and I wonder if there could be a problem with using VPN service to access Date in Asia, like the one with Chinese Love Links mentioned by Xiongmao.
I do see it now. But it wasn't there before, no matter how many times I refreshed the page. It seems Murphy's Law follows me online as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Thai girl on DIA. She looks very sweet and genuine.

https://www.dateinasia.com/Risa_PG

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got a response back from DIA:
"Hi

This is 100% wrong. We are very happy to get members from China. Asians or
non-Asians, males or females; they are of course all very welcome in our
site.

Your profile was closed for copying and pasting messages.

-
DateInAsia.com"
My reply:
"But I've copied and pasted messages for years. Nothing wrong with it. Everyone does it nowadays. No one has the time to write different letters to every profile. All the other dating sites don't mind if you copy and paste messages too. So why do you mid that?

As long as the messages are legit, it shouldn't matter. There's nothing wrong with copying and pasting form intro letters for the first time. If you were in my shoes, you'd do it too. It saves a lot of time. Every business does it too.

Can you reactivate my account? I will just write one sentence intros then from now on instead of using form intros.

Have you read the threads about DIA on my forum on HappierAbroad.com? There are several of them. "

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote: If you get banned..It stays Banned in DIA...they are very harsh...The guy who operates the site is from Australia and he lives in Philippines. He has the western mind set of profiling people...Its impossible for Indians to register on that site, I only registered when I was in Manila and never made it look like I was from India...

If you would have written as Male in China etc updated the profile based on your travel...Your profile has high chance of deletion...Keep your profile as American as possible...Put your city in America...when you contact girls you can write them that you are currently in China etc....

The site runs on ads and he wont get high paying ads if most users are coming from china or Asia...He likes women from Asia and Men from west scenario.

If you are lucky...your profile can magically come back after some time based on your IP address or never...

Best is to create a new profile with your American background...
Yeah I got deleted when I used it in China. So if my IP is in China, then my profile gets automatically deleted? Doesn't the guy consider that Western men might go to China? He must be a dick. Adsense shows ads in China too so what does he have to lose. It was ok when I was in the Philippines though. It seems he only has something against China. He must be a prick. Plus he lies because on the page where it says why you got banned, it doesn't mention that being in China gets you banned. So he is dishonest as well. I ought to report him on RipoffReport.com. What is the owner's name?

How do you know all this? I don't know if I changed my location to China though. I don't remember doing that. But my IP was from China of course.

Btw, how do you explain all these male profiles in China then?

https://www.dateinasia.com/Search.aspx? ... =1&o=0&s=1
I copy paste all the time, so that's just an excuse....I was told about him by an expat I met in Manila and he suffered the same fate...I'm not sure what his name is.....it was few years back and i was also using filipinocupid...

DIA logic is weird for that reason as we know there are many Chinese profiles of men already, but if you notice...90% are foreigners not many Chinese men....

One thing is for sure...This DIA banning profile is on an epidemic scale for last 5 years or so...I have heard of it so many times in virtually every forum geared towards Asia.

Just create a new profile with American City and do the same copy past thing and see if they delete you again...I would be surprised if they did....Its just profiling...because you look Chinese and you accessed the site from a Chinese City...Its that simple....when they give you the lame excuse of Copy Paste...we would know they are merely covering it with more lies...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

xiongmao wrote:Paid sites aren't much better. My Chinese Love Links profile disappeared, maybe since I sometimes use a VPN service. It sucks as if I want to join again I'd have to spend ages setting up my profile. It doubly sucks because I paid them a lot of money over the years.
Very rare you will see here comments about how bad are the paid sites.
Most people just blame free sites like Date in Asia.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Ghost wrote: "Accept me the way I am" - single mom
"Simple" - My English is bad
"cute" - average
"sexy" - bargirl
"open-minded" - I'm a slut
"God fearing" - I'm a slut who goes to church
"I hate liars" - I love bad boys
"Looking for marriage" - Please wife me up so my bad decisions won't affect me
What a useful 'DIA' dictionary!
I think it should be enriched with new material, for taking care of ourselves!
:)
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Have you noticed that DIA now shows how many views and how many "likes" a girl gets on her page? Average looking girls are getting 80-100 "likes" per day. You think that's not going to go to their heads?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The_Adventurer wrote:Have you noticed that DIA now shows how many views and how many "likes" a girl gets on her page? Average looking girls are getting 80-100 "likes" per day. You think that's not going to go to their heads?
If you see some of the mountain trolls these girls end up with, I don't think anyone here has much to worry from the odd one that gets uppity.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

The_Adventurer wrote:Have you noticed that DIA now shows how many views and how many "likes" a girl gets on her page? Average looking girls are getting 80-100 "likes" per day. You think that's not going to go to their heads?
This is a recent change, and I did not like it at all.
I prefer focus on girls with no statistics!(visits, interests, etc)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

An addition to usual phrases:
"Live your life to the fullest'= ? (not a good girl...)