How would an Asian American do with Thai women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: How would an Asian American do with Thai women?

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Johnnylaw,

I don't know . I visited Thailand way back in 2000. I wouldn't say most Thia men are gay. Yes, gay or transgender there is allot more open but come on most being gay. Thailand does have a working class of Thais so I think it's also unfair to say most Thais are useless. I think your seeing the lower segment of the population.

Falcon,

do you agree with everything Johnny law says?
"I visited Thailand way back in 2000."
1. It is 2016 ASSHOLE! That is 16+ years ago. Unless you can build a Time Machine your personal experience is very outdated.
2. I live in Thailand every f***ing day. You visited Thailand 16+ years ago.

"I think your seeing the lower segment of the population."
The lower segment (Thailand): +90% of the population.
Upper segment (Thailand): A private club and you are not invited White Boy.

Jonny Law reporting from Thailand. Here to observe and report the situation for the benefit of other ASSHOLES!!!

ENJOY :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Johnnylaw,

So OK..this would work for someone that wants a girl in Thailand.
Be lazy. Being Asian would be better . Beat your girl friend up or if I remember "do thai boxing on your girl', .
Demand money from your Thai girl. Sleep around and oh yeah remember to slap your girl or wife or whatever.
So a guy like this would be successful in Thailand.

You know what if you think about it. It's not bad compared to USA. In essence it's still male dominate but in favor for Thai men. Thai guys gets to be lazy and sleep around and have the women support him. So what if the Thai girl are not relationship materials.

I hear stories of Thai men murdering thai girls sometimes. I get it now.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

falcon,

not to judge . I;m happy if your happy but I wonder . If you went to another country like CHina or South Korea. Would you be able to get a girl there? A girl your age range?

johnny law,

wondering do you need a vacation from Thailand? There are expats that get burnt out .
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

chanta76 wrote: johnny law,

wondering do you need a vacation from Thailand? There are expats that get burnt out .
He sounds like he has no one to talk to in English, no hobbies to work off excess energy, plus young and hence lots of testosterone, so he comes to this forum to blow off steam. Also, he appears to be getting regular sex, which is calming for some guys, but for many (most?) guys, the more sex, the angrier they get. Think JohnDoeBigBaller. Ever time JDBB has sex, he comes to this forum like he wants to rip someone's head off.

IMO, both Johnny Law and JDBB need to learn and practice sexual kung fu, since too many peak orgasms is making them crazy. Master Mantak Chia, who was my sexual kung fu guru (via books, not in person) used to be based in Chiang Mai. If he's still there, I suggest Johnny Law pay him a visit and ask (humbly) for help.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

chanta76 wrote:falcon,

not to judge . I;m happy if your happy but I wonder . If you went to another country like CHina or South Korea. Would you be able to get a girl there? A girl your age range?

johnny law,

Most likely yes. Chinese girls are are not that hard to talk to and get to know, especially since I speak fluent Chinese.

The problem is, I can't fit in with narcissistic millenials who are addicted to smartphones, teenagey cliques, social media, and all that nonsense. Many young Thai women are already like this.

Also, I generally agree with Jonny Law's opinions, but have a more optimistic view.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

falcon,

optimistic? How?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Johnnylaw,

So OK..this would work for someone that wants a girl in Thailand.
Be lazy. Being Asian would be better . Beat your girl friend up or if I remember "do thai boxing on your girl', .
Demand money from your Thai girl. Sleep around and oh yeah remember to slap your girl or wife or whatever.

You know what if you think about it. It's not bad compared to USA. In essence it's still male dominate but in favor for Thai men. Thai guys gets to be lazy and sleep around and have the women support him. So what if the Thai girl are not relationship materials.

I hear stories of Thai men murdering thai girls sometimes. I get it now.
Dear Chanta76,

f**k NO WHITE BOY!!!
So OK..this would work for someone that wants a girl in Thailand:
1. Be lazy. Being Asian would be better .
2. Beat your girl friend up or if I remember "do thai boxing on your girl', .
3. Demand money from your Thai girl.
4. Sleep around and oh yeah remember to slap your girl or wife or whatever.

This is how Thai men treat their women. This does not apply to Farang (i.e. White Boys)
If you behaved this way prepare to be killed by her family (but no matter what be prepared to have her family kill you).
You cannot behave this way. This is for Thai socially acceptable for Thai Bastards only!

What you White Boy are expected to do.
1. Pay for all her wants
2. Pay for her bastard children.
3. Have all your money go to her compeletely worthless Thai boyfriends.
4. Buy her a house, car ...
5. Pay for all her family's bullshit.
6. Never have sex with her. She will be busy f***ing anything else that moves but never her husband.

Enjoy :)

"In essence it's still male dominate but in favor for Thai men. Thai guys gets to be lazy and sleep around and have the women support him. So what if the Thai girl are not relationship materials."