Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Service sucks with PLDT!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Service sucks with PLDT!

Postby Castillo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:11 am

Oh see. Here's a proof not to go with PLDT. Cause you will be having a hard time dealing with them. Even in this simple scenario, it's just upgrading thing within their own products but it seems PLDT is creating such a big mess with this customer!

Just came back from the PLDT office to ask if i can upgrade from PLDT Ultera to DSL/Fibr. Response? Agent: "Sorry Sir, but you have to DISCONNECT your Ultera then PAY the remaining 21 Months and then APPLY for DSL/Fibr."

Me: "Let me get this straight, you want me to pay 20K just to upgrade from one of your own products to another product in your own company?"

Agent: "Sorry Sir, but that's the policy sir"

Why the f**k do you want me to pay a termination fee when i am asking to change services within your own company? Its understandable if i am going to switch to Globe (Never in my life) since they don't have control of my account anymore.

f**k PLDT.

Any other scenarios like this?
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand