Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Ugly Wife Is A Treasure At Home

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Ugly Wife Is A Treasure At Home

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Right, right. Some of the best relationships I ever had were with ugly women whom were 2's, 3's, and 4's. That p***y is like a 9 or a 10 though, and they know it has to be that good to keep a dude like me near.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: The Ugly Wife Is A Treasure At Home

Postby Eightfold Path » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 am

Falcon wrote:
Ghost wrote:It's hard to face down that choice: ugly and faithful, or hot and unfaithful? Homely, smart, and a good mother, or hot, dumb as a brick, with no domestic skills?

Being born as an attractive female is like winning the ultimate lottery - you can be completely useless but valued above all else.

It's a no-brainer isn't it, unless you can't look past superficials.

Ah, Falcon. Yeah. You would think it's a no-brainer, but remember what forum you're on.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand