Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are white men in high demand in central China?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are white men in high demand in central China?

Postby MatureDJ » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:01 am

The gawking at the white men by these Chinese women seems amazing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/28/opinion/rent-a-foreigner-in-china.html
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Re: Are white men in very high demand in central China?

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:38 am

Foreigners are still a novelty in much of China. But this doesn’t necessarily translate to what most guys are thinking of – “p***y paradise.”
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:58 am

Ghost wrote:Foreigners are still a novelty in much of China. But this doesn’t necessarily translate to what most guys are thinking of – “p***y paradise.”

I agree, Ghost! Just because you're a foreigner doesn't mean you're going to do well, a la TheProfessor.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:49 pm

So much in China is fake lol. They care way too much about appearances and perception (撐門面). It's like a grand entrance with golden gates but just a hollow spartan interior. In many ways, China is overrated IMO.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri May 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Rock wrote:So much in China is fake lol. They care way too much about appearances and perception (撐門面). It's like a grand entrance with golden gates but just a hollow spartan interior. In many ways, China is overrated IMO.

This is some interesting data, I always thought of them as perhaps even worse than Americans.
Germans can be brutally honest and upfront about things, theres a level of fake-ness here but it's less than Americans by about 40%.

One things Germans are good at is sweeping things under the carpet.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri May 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Rock wrote:So much in China is fake lol. They care way too much about appearances and perception (撐門面). It's like a grand entrance with golden gates but just a hollow spartan interior. In many ways, China is overrated IMO.

Dang Rock...you can make a career out of this!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Are white men in high demand in central China?

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Of course white dudes can do well in the centre of China. I was the only white dude I saw in Western Hubei Province. I saw one Western girl and two Arab women, that was the sum total of foreigners I saw in almost a week.

Foreigners are very exotic there, but then so are the women to our eyes.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sat May 02, 2015 4:48 am

xiongman,

I thought you were asian.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun May 03, 2015 1:08 am

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Foreigners are still a novelty in much of China. But this doesn’t necessarily translate to what most guys are thinking of – “p***y paradise.”

I agree, Ghost! Just because you're a foreigner doesn't mean you're going to do well, a la TheProfessor.

I wonder whatever happened to him. I don't think he ever revealed what region he was in, and that makes a massive difference. Although being ugly is a major liability in China.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun May 03, 2015 6:57 am

chanta76 wrote:xiongman,

I thought you were asian.

Ya SEE, XiongMao? Thats whatcha get.

So spose you comes clean and tells us just wtf Chong Mow means in that heathen jabber, anyway.

:wink:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand