Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Starter Asian Girlfriend...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Starter Asian Girlfriend...

Postby FlyingMoose » Fri May 08, 2015 5:04 am

I've heard it said that when one moves to Asia (eg. the Philippines), one usually has a "starter Asian girlfriend" for six months or so.

Has anyone found this to be true?

What type of personality should one look for in a starter Asian girlfriend?
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Re: Starter Asian Girlfriend...

Postby MrMan » Fri May 08, 2015 7:08 am

I think dating should be marriage-focused and that it's wrong to lead someone one. So I am not in favor of getting a girlfriend to be a 'starter girlfriend.'

A lot of people date several others before getting married, and so the first one in Asia could be labeled a 'starter girlfriend.' But not everyone who does that goes into a relationship just wanting to use the other person to be a 'starter.'

I dated a couple of girls in Korea. But I actually married my first actual girlfriend I met in Indonesia.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand