Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby heyjoe_kono » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:48 pm

All the hype mostly comes from those of us who went to the Philippines and met, dated, married and otherwise enjoyed Filipinas. I lived in the Philippines about 20 years, married 2 of um and "dated" hundreds. Vastly superior to white girls, they smell better, the have a totally superior skin quality, they are a lot more hairless resulting in very soft feeling skin. They look younger longer. In the US a gay woman would consider marrying, I doubt this is common in the PI, resulting in women you can date who actually like sex, need sex. Tones of fat Filipinas, but lots of slim ones too. Generally, the averages are Filipina thiner and western woman tubby. Even heavy Filipinas can lie on top of you without you struggling for breath.

I am mentally disabled, depression. Yet this did not seem to bother any Filipina.

Many of these women are looking for things in a partner that western women would not even consider, like financial security (not simple assets), emotional security, and openness to failure (forgiveness), traditional family values. Western women are more into men who can support them, who will be a play mate, who think and expect to be equal in every way except where they think they are superior.

For sure not every single filipina would consider a foreigner as a mate, I would guess 10%.

For sure there are money minded, wildly dishonest, immoral, lying, dirty, mentally ill, slutty, filipinas. But some guys want that too. I did not and found many who were just very good people, quite understanding, open to different thinking, frank and non judgmental of disabilities, and financial expectations no western womn would have ever considered.
heyjoe_kono
Freshman Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Erasmus wrote:The women who bother with online romance are usually at the bottom end of the spectrum. Rarely will a beautiful woman search for a man online. It isnt because she is better than that. It is because it isnt necessary. Women looking for men online in any capacity should already send off warning signs in your mind.

If you have a product that people are willing to pay for, why would you have to search for buyers? Does Ferarri advertise? No.

You can most certainly find a wife interested in moving to the states, but she might not be as hot or interesting as the one you could have met on your own without the internet.

1+
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby Erasmus » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 am

pete98146 wrote:
Erasmus wrote:The women who bother with online romance are usually at the bottom end of the spectrum. Rarely will a beautiful woman search for a man online. It isnt because she is better than that. It is because it isnt necessary. Women looking for men online in any capacity should already send off warning signs in your mind.

If you have a product that people are willing to pay for, why would you have to search for buyers? Does Ferarri advertise? No.

You can most certainly find a wife interested in moving to the states, but she might not be as hot or interesting as the one you could have met on your own without the internet.

Completely disagree! Let's use my wife as an example. She graduated from university and moved to Cebu to live with her sister. She was lucky enough to find a decent paying job selling furniture and hardware for a German manufacturing firm in Cebu. Her salary was $300 per month. This provided her with lovely 250 square foot apartment without appliances and a shared toilet. She could have found a bf quickly, got married etc and she could have lived your average Filipino lifestyle. But she wanted better! She wanted to move to the US, find a nice husband, earn money so she could send dollars back to the family.

Now my wife by all accounts is a very attractive lady. Fast forward 9 years and she's making very good money as a dental assistant. She is able to send money back home and for the most part, everybody is happy. Much happier than she would have been back home (according to her).

I know quite a few guys here in Seattle that have found ladies with similar qualities as my wife. They may not be as common as the other lower caliber women, but good, pretty girls DO EXIST online and IMHO, it would be foolish to throw this strategy out the window. In fact, I think it's much more difficult to just show up in the Phils and meet quality women unless you have the ability to stay in the country for months on end which is not feasible for most guys.

The key is to come up with a strategy on how to find them online. BTW, my wife's two sisters also met and married guys online.

I'm well aware of that possibility, which is why I used the word "usually" and "rarely", which means mostly, but not always. That allows for the exceptions. Lots of men go your route and that is fine if it works for you. I am just saying there are other avenues which can work out better.

I also know short vacation times in the US mean less time on the ground. There is a trade off for everything in life.

That was an interesting story. Thanks for sharing it.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Postby romparoo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:49 pm

No offense to anyone but Fillipinas are just about the one and only group remains who are willing to be 'mail order brides'.
I know it is not exactly mail order in technical terms, but you get it....deep inside your heart you know it, if Fillipinas are wealthier than you then f**k all to you western lonely men....that's the 'mail order' nature of it.
Honestly, as long as both parties end up living better, I think it is win-win for both. But like I said, only Fillipinas and to a lesser degree Chinese and Vietnamese women do this. The hot blondes Eastern Europeans and Slavic ladies had pretty much abandoned the mail order bride route, leaving only scams and frauds online.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:20 pm

romparoo wrote:No offense to anyone but Fillipinas are just about the one and only group remains who are willing to be 'mail order brides'.
I know it is not exactly mail order in technical terms, but you get it....deep inside your heart you know it, if Fillipinas are wealthier than you then f**k all to you western lonely men....that's the 'mail order' nature of it.
Honestly, as long as both parties end up living better, I think it is win-win for both. But like I said, only Fillipinas and to a lesser degree Chinese and Vietnamese women do this. The hot blondes Eastern Europeans and Slavic ladies had pretty much abandoned the mail order bride route, leaving only scams and frauds online.

I agree with you 100%.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby chibolo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 pm

romparoo wrote:No offense to anyone but Fillipinas are just about the one and only group remains who are willing to be 'mail order brides'.

I don't want to offend anyone either, but yeah, that is the impression I get too, at least based on my experiences with foreign online dating sites (I have never been to the Philippines). Filipinas seem far more desperate and have FAR lower standards than the women from other countries (Latin America, Eastern Europe, etc.). I don't have much experience with Eastern European/Russian dating sites, but the women from Latin America are much pickier, except maybe for the Dominicanas.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:41 pm

pete98146 wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Davewe,
I'll be 100% honest. I'm not very big on Asian women as far as physical attraction goes. At best I find most of them cute. The only ones I would consider sexy are some Japanese women. However, I wouldn't mind having a good little Asian wife provided she was sweet and has a good personality.

Do note that tastes can change! If somebody told the 25 year old version of me that 20 years later I'd be married to an Asian lady I would have laughed and called them crazy.

It's funny what a few trips overseas will do to your palate.

Yeah I have experienced that too. Before I went to Philippines I wasn't attracted to filipinas either. But when you are around them and spend time with them, you acquire a taste for them and a sexual romantic appetite for them as well, hence attraction. Lol.

It goes the same with food. Some foods you don't like at first or find odd. But after a while you acquire a taste for them and start to like them. For example, stinky tofu tastes weird when you first try it, but you begin to like it after a while. Lol.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Why all the hype about Filipinas? Several important reasons:

1. Most Filipinas are sweet, easygoing, and nonjudgmental, so they are the easiest ethnicity to get along with, much more so than white or oriental women. They are simple and easy to please, so they appreciate you more. A man doesn't have to put much work into a relationship with a Filipina. He can just be himself and feel valued and appreciated. They are not demanding or bossy at all. This is very important, because as any wise person knows, having a peaceful relationship is much better than a stressful one filled with arguments, conflict and drama (which is what you get with most Western women, especially if they are the slightest bit desirable, and also women who have "strong personalities").

2. Many Filipinas fall in love easily and are suckers for sweet talk, so they are quicker to have SEX with you. Thus you won't have to wait long to get them into bed. They don't have as many hang ups about sex that Western women and even Chinese women do.

3. Being nonjudgmental, most Filipinas aren't picky about looks, race or age. Thus they are much more open toward interracial dating and dating older men -- unlike Western, Chinese and Japanese women. This is great news for: a) average looking guys or guys who don't have looks going for them, b) men of other races (unless they are dark skinned I hear) and c) older men who want younger women.

* Note: In contrast, Western white women are more cold and independent, and strict about wanting a specific type of guy -- usually tall, athletic and of similar age to them. And Chinese women are super practical -- like human calculators who see romance as an unrealistic fantasy with no practical use. So they place a low value on love and sex. Chinese women get more pleasure from making money and material comforts than from love and sex. Some of them even openly admit that they don't like sex. Thus they are more picky and selective and not as easy to bed, because they have to be sure that you will be a good long term partner first before they will be willing to have sex, since sex to them is not something casual.

4. If you are a man who craves sexual variety and desire to be polyamorous and have mistresses and flings on the side, or multiple girlfriends, the good news is that Filipinas are the most TOLERANT of this. A typical Filipina understands the playboy nature of men and even expects it, so they will be more tolerant and forgiving of it than women of other nationalities. This means that you can have your cake and eat it too. In other words, you can have a relationship with a Filipina while having other women on the side, thus allowing you to satisfy your desire for sexual variety and the novelty of getting new women. You certainly can't do that with women of most other nationalities.

5. In the Philippines, there is a huge surplus of single women and girls who can't find a quality guy. And there is a big shortage of good decent men who have at least a middle class income and don't have bad habits (like drinking and gambling). So the numbers are in your favor if you are a decent male. This means that the females have to be sweeter and nicer to attract good males. So they harbor a pro-male attitude and positive view of nice men. All of this works in your favor if you are a male and gives you more power, choices and advantages. This is the exact opposite of feminist Western countries where women have all the power, choices and advantages.

6. Of course, most Filipina girls are poor too, so they are humble, modest and unspoiled. They do not seek to be independent, rather, they dream to find a good man and become attached to him. But this is hard for them to find in the Philippines. This means that if you are a foreign male, you are seen as more desirable and assumed to have more money, which gives you a higher perceived value as well. In contrast, in the USA modern girls are extremely spoiled, dissatisfied, have a bad attitude, have an entitlement complex, are super picky, act super arrogant, and are not humble or not down to earth at all. Trying to find humility in America is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

7. Filipino men usually only want young females who are virgins and have never been married. That weeds out many Filipina women who aren't virgins, or have kids, or are divorced. This means that there are many unwanted women and girls in the Philippines who are eager to find foreign partners for the above reasons. This means there are more women who WANT you as well. Much more than in Western and First World countries, so much so that you will think you are dreaming or in another reality. :)

Hope that makes sense.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Great post, Winston!

Thanks
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Good work Winston! I would add:

8. They are just so damned cool! Kind of hard to explain unless you spend a lot of time around them but they are graceful as cats. Cool cats, that's them! They are also incredibly charming.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:07 am

pete98146 wrote:Good work Winston! I would add:

8. They are just so damned cool! Kind of hard to explain unless you spend a lot of time around them but they are graceful as cats. Cool cats, that's them! They are also incredibly charming.

Thanks. I plan to make a blog article out of the 7 reasons above. But basically, I think the two biggies from the list above are:

1. Filipinas are the easiest females to get along with compared to other ethnicities and races. Thus relationships with them are much smoother and more peaceful.
2. They are the most tolerant when it comes to their partners having mistresses, flings on the side, or other girlfriends. They accept the playboy nature of men and are the most forgiving about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:05 am

Great Post Winston....

You never get to read this in school or CNN :) ...

I never knew Philippines has so much to offer - It was all about America, Germany, Russia etc growing up...All they offer is pure unadulterated B**lSh*t now I know....The Nazi's/jews with their media propaganda really twisted the world upside down...

---------------- Also,I think ....It is due to Filipino Men as well...As an Indian - We won't appreciate women being so free - If we see, more and more of our women dating white, chinese men etc...There will be revolt...

In Philippines, Women can walk alone at 2 AM and she would be most likely come back alive...In India and most western countries...She would be dead and raped.

Filipino men are not control freaks over their women - Women have the same freedom to do things that men do in Philippines....

I never saw..Filipino men making cat calls or giving dirty look on women or making moves in clubs. They don't need to in the first place....

I think its the whole society that make Filipina women the way they are...in Saudi Arabia for example ...They can't do anything, even though they are there in large numbers...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:22 am

Winston wrote:
....basically, I think the two biggies from the list above are:

1. Filipinas are the easiest females to get along with compared to other ethnicities and races. Thus relationships with them are much smoother and more peaceful.
2. They are the most tolerant when it comes to their partners having mistresses, flings on the side, or other girlfriends. They accept the playboy nature of men and are the most forgiving about it.

Re number 1, I have had the privilege of experiencing that. Welcoming people, easy to befriend, easy to connect to, soul to soul.

Haven't had the pleasure of verifying number 2 yet.

But I will.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 am

That's a good list Winston. My slight disagreement is this: Filipinas are not really accepting of their men having other women. That is to say if we could measure their reactions to it as positive, neutral, or negative, they would think of it negatively. No woman likes her man having other women. But tolerant compared to other women, I suppose. But that doesn't mean you could flaunt it without problems.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 am

A good post.

But I notice you say, there is a shortage of good men - men who don't drink, gamble, or sleep around. At the same time, women are also more open to the idea of men being men, of them sleeping around, keeping mistresses. There's a shortage of good men because women allow men to be a certain way. And because I feel like, on some level, they WANT a man to be experienced. To be a bad guy. It excites them. A lot of women will praise Western men as superior for not sleeping around. But maybe, some of these Western men simply are pansies with a lower libido.

A man is supposed to have a certain machismo. He has to be a strong drinker, and he is allowed to make a mistake or two, or three - boys will be boys, after all. But he has to be discreet (a gentleman never tells), and he has to know how to hold his liquor well, not act out when drunk, but keep his composure even when intoxicated. If you can't drink more then two beers and never even look at another woman, she will wonder what sort of a man you are. ;)
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand