Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:A good post.

But I notice you say, there is a shortage of good men - men who don't drink, gamble, or sleep around. At the same time, women are also more open to the idea of men being men, of them sleeping around, keeping mistresses. There's a shortage of good men because women allow men to be a certain way. And because I feel like, on some level, they WANT a man to be experienced. To be a bad guy. It excites them. A lot of women will praise Western men as superior for not sleeping around. But maybe, some of these Western men simply are pansies with a lower libido.

A man is supposed to have a certain machismo. He has to be a strong drinker, and he is allowed to make a mistake or two, or three - boys will be boys, after all. But he has to be discreet (a gentleman never tells), and he has to know how to hold his liquor well, not act out when drunk, but keep his composure even when intoxicated. If you can't drink more then two beers and never even look at another woman, she will wonder what sort of a man you are. ;)


Lots of women agree with what you just said, but would never say it.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:06 am

Ghost wrote:That's a good list Winston. My slight disagreement is this: Filipinas are not really accepting of their men having other women. That is to say if we could measure their reactions to it as positive, neutral, or negative, they would think of it negatively. No woman likes her man having other women. But tolerant compared to other women, I suppose. But that doesn't mean you could flaunt it without problems.


Yeah I think you're right. Maybe "accepting" was the wrong word. "Tolerant" would be more accurate. I'll go ahead and change it now, before I publish those 7 points as a blog post. Maybe I used the word "accepting" because around Filipinas, I feel so accepted and validated psychologically. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:11 am

Winston wrote:Why all the hype about Filipinas? Several important reasons:

1. Most Filipinas are sweet, easygoing, and nonjudgmental, so they are the easiest ethnicity to get along with, much more so than white or oriental women. They are simple and easy to please, so they appreciate you more. A man doesn't have to put much work into a relationship with a Filipina. He can just be himself and feel valued and appreciated. They are not demanding or bossy at all. This is very important, because as any wise person knows, having a peaceful relationship is much better than a stressful one filled with arguments, conflict and drama (which is what you get with most Western women, especially if they are the slightest bit desirable, and also women who have "strong personalities").

2. Many Filipinas fall in love easily and are suckers for sweet talk, so they are quicker to have SEX with you. Thus you won't have to wait long to get them into bed. They don't have as many hang ups about sex that Western women and even Chinese women do.

3. Being nonjudgmental, most Filipinas aren't picky about looks, race or age. Thus they are much more open toward interracial dating and dating older men -- unlike Western, Chinese and Japanese women. This is great news for: a) average looking guys or guys who don't have looks going for them, b) men of other races (unless they are dark skinned I hear) and c) older men who want younger women.

* Note: In contrast, Western white women are more cold and independent, and strict about wanting a specific type of guy -- usually tall, athletic and of similar age to them. And Chinese women are super practical -- like human calculators who see romance as an unrealistic fantasy with no practical use. So they place a low value on love and sex. Chinese women get more pleasure from making money and material comforts than from love and sex. Some of them even openly admit that they don't like sex. Thus they are more picky and selective and not as easy to bed, because they have to be sure that you will be a good long term partner first before they will be willing to have sex, since sex to them is not something casual.

4. If you are a man who craves sexual variety and desire to be polyamorous and have mistresses and flings on the side, or multiple girlfriends, the good news is that Filipinas are the most TOLERANT of this. A typical Filipina understands the playboy nature of men and even expects it, so they will be more tolerant and forgiving of it than women of other nationalities. This means that you can have your cake and eat it too. In other words, you can have a relationship with a Filipina while having other women on the side, thus allowing you to satisfy your desire for sexual variety and the novelty of getting new women. You certainly can't do that with women of most other nationalities.

5. In the Philippines, there is a huge surplus of single women and girls who can't find a quality guy. And there is a big shortage of good decent men who have at least a middle class income and don't have bad habits (like drinking and gambling). So the numbers are in your favor if you are a decent male. This means that the females have to be sweeter and nicer to attract good males. So they harbor a pro-male attitude and positive view of nice men. All of this works in your favor if you are a male and gives you more power, choices and advantages. This is the exact opposite of feminist Western countries where women have all the power, choices and advantages.

6. Of course, most Filipina girls are poor too, so they are humble, modest and unspoiled. They do not seek to be independent, rather, they dream to find a good man and become attached to him. But this is hard for them to find in the Philippines. This means that if you are a foreign male, you are seen as more desirable and assumed to have more money, which gives you a higher perceived value as well. In contrast, in the USA modern girls are extremely spoiled, dissatisfied, have a bad attitude, have an entitlement complex, are super picky, act super arrogant, and are not humble or not down to earth at all. Trying to find humility in America is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

7. Filipino men usually only want young females who are virgins and have never been married. That weeds out many Filipina women who aren't virgins, or have kids, or are divorced. This means that there are many unwanted women and girls in the Philippines who are eager to find foreign partners for the above reasons. This means there are more women who WANT you as well. Much more than in Western and First World countries, so much so that you will think you are dreaming or in another reality. :)

Hope that makes sense.


Winston, have you changed you mind about Filipinas and the Philippines. You wrote a whole thread and many posts on why Filipinas are not good and you couldn't see yourself happy living in the there. I thought they weren't classy enough so that is why you wanted a Chinese woman. Have you given up on Chinese women? I will reply soon to your 7 reasons why Filipinas are great and tell you what I know about Filipinas.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 am

+1 to WorldTraveler for catching Chairman Wu in some Revisionist Thinking
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Banano » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:56 am

I think winston had higher expectation from his china trip and now he realized that chinese girls are not as easy to bed as filipinas.
I remember winstons list about filipinas and their dirty feet, bad skin,teeth,their animalistic behaviors and his dates who were so poor they couldnt afford a cheeseburger
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:20 am

Jester wrote:+1 to WorldTraveler for catching Chairman Wu in some Revisionist Thinking


I can't blame him for that. I frequently go back and forth myself. :wink:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:52 pm

LOL, you guys get a lot of mileage out of Winston's contradictions don't you?

Take anything I say here with a gain of salt...

The hype comes from 40+ year old White men. That's not being disrespectful... These are usually middle class to lower middle class men, some who work jobs that don't put them into contact with the opposite sex very often but pay well.

Women out number men in most countries and Philippines is no different. The big difference is like most developing countries the majority of women are of marrying age.

That leads to a glut of women and not enough men to marry them. So they start considering elsewhere. The truth is not even 10% of the available women in PI is on a dating site, your only getting a small sampling.

What most Western men DON'T DO is go UPMARKET in PI.

They like the fact they are "Rescuing these women from poverty or near poverty" it helps their self-confidence as men. As somebody said, if all parties are happy then who I am to rain on their parade.

All that said, if you tend to like White women as I do, then you'll tend to like Filipinas of Japanese or Chinese decent. The majority of these women are in the upper classes obviously.

By the time most men reach their mid to late 40's and haven't been married or would like to get remarried, the woman's looks become less and less important. I am not saying they don't find their wives attractive, I just wouldn't assume that other men find their wives attractive.

My interest in Asian women is slightly above Black women so there's little to no risk of me going to PI other than just to hang out and get into some debauchery.

But if you are seriously looking for a wife I don't think you can do any worse than PI.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby MrMan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

I read on a discussion forum a rebuttal to the opinion that Filippinas were just out to get greencards and divorce their husbands. The poster said divorce rates for these marriages were about 20%. But it's 50% for local American women. So who are the real scammers? :)

That's an incentive there. If a man marries a traditional girl with good values and not a sex worker or something like that, there may be a lower chance of divorce. He could find a girl who really wants to make a marriage work out. A traditional minded girl may be more likely to be okay with the man being in charge in the relationship, which is another plus for a comfortable relationship for both of them. White feminist women who go against this natural order of things can create stress for themselves. They boss their husbands around and lose respect for their husbands for being bossed around so easily. That may cause them to become discontent and board. Less power-struggle in the marriage is also better for the husband. Filippinas also seem to be friendly and warm to people in general, just like Indonesians. That's a plus, particularly in starting the relationship.

This is a part of the world where being white and foreign may also give you some status in looking for a wife, and where a 20-something might go for a 40-something white man because status outweighs the age gap. Some women are genuinely attracted to men based partly on status.

If it's anything like Indonesia, a selective man in his 40's could marry a pretty young local woman who is a virgin, traditional in her values, humble, good at cooking cleaning and taking care of kids, faithful, committed to marriage, cognizant of her responsibility to meet her husbands 'needs' and possibly with a strong desire to get her own met, with a pleasant personality. And in the Philippines, a man could easily find a woman who speaks English.

There are some very beautiful Filippinas, too.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby pete98146 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 pm

MrMan wrote:I read on a discussion forum a rebuttal to the opinion that Filippinas were just out to get greencards and divorce their husbands. The poster said divorce rates for these marriages were about 20%. But it's 50% for local American women. So who are the real scammers? :)

That's an incentive there. If a man marries a traditional girl with good values and not a sex worker or something like that, there may be a lower chance of divorce. He could find a girl who really wants to make a marriage work out. A traditional minded girl may be more likely to be okay with the man being in charge in the relationship, which is another plus for a comfortable relationship for both of them. White feminist women who go against this natural order of things can create stress for themselves. They boss their husbands around and lose respect for their husbands for being bossed around so easily. That may cause them to become discontent and board. Less power-struggle in the marriage is also better for the husband. Filippinas also seem to be friendly and warm to people in general, just like Indonesians. That's a plus, particularly in starting the relationship.

This is a part of the world where being white and foreign may also give you some status in looking for a wife, and where a 20-something might go for a 40-something white man because status outweighs the age gap. Some women are genuinely attracted to men based partly on status.

If it's anything like Indonesia, a selective man in his 40's could marry a pretty young local woman who is a virgin, traditional in her values, humble, good at cooking cleaning and taking care of kids, faithful, committed to marriage, cognizant of her responsibility to meet her husbands 'needs' and possibly with a strong desire to get her own met, with a pleasant personality. And in the Philippines, a man could easily find a woman who speaks English.

There are some very beautiful Filippinas, too.


Great post! Very well said...
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:44 am

djfourmoney wrote:
But if you are seriously looking for a wife I don't think you can do any worse than PI.



Is that what you meant to say?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby davewe » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:27 pm

MrMan wrote:This is a part of the world where being white and foreign may also give you some status in looking for a wife, and where a 20-something might go for a 40-something white man because status outweighs the age gap.


Only 40-something :)

Other than this I agree with your post!
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby MrMan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 pm

I meant 40-something as an example. There is no age restriction that I know of. I've seen larger age gaps between whites and Filippinas. I've seen large age gaps with white men and Indonesian women, but it seems less common.

If I'd never married and I know what I know now, or if I were a widow and wanted a wife, I would consider looking for one in Indonesia. Of course, I speak the language. There are just certain beliefs and values that are automatic over there. There are certain things that can make a woman hard to get along with as a wife. On the intellectual/philosophical level, Feminism can do that. Other than that are personality issues. If you look for a woman from that part of the world, it's easy to find a woman without that intellectual/philosophical handicap to a good marriage and you are left with personality issues, values, and other beliefs to consider and to deal with.

If you get a wife who can cook, that's a big argument for an Indonesian over a Filippino though. Filippina food is okay, but Indonesian food tends to be a lot more interesting with all the spices, and not just red pepper. My wife cooks different cuisines. But it's hard to find someone as passionate and skilled at cooking as my wife is.

I wonder if I should plug Indonesia on this forum too much though, because some of the mongers who read might want to go there. At least I don't think we still have any posters who want to throw acid in women's faces. Indonesians don't generally seem to be into alien conspiracies, and generally they tend to be at least a little religious, whether Christianity or Islam or whatever, so I don't know if the women would make good matches for some of the other posters.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:23 am

Banano wrote:I think winston had higher expectation from his china trip and now he realized that chinese girls are not as easy to bed as filipinas.
I remember winstons list about filipinas and their dirty feet, bad skin,teeth,their animalistic behaviors and his dates who were so poor they couldnt afford a cheeseburger


Instead of now discussing the virtues of Filipinas, which has been worn out, I'd like to hear about Chinese girls. How about a post breaking them down. The good, the bad, and ugly of Chinese women. Are you still over in China?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby MrMan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:29 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
Banano wrote:I think winston had higher expectation from his china trip and now he realized that chinese girls are not as easy to bed as filipinas.
I remember winstons list about filipinas and their dirty feet, bad skin,teeth,their animalistic behaviors and his dates who were so poor they couldnt afford a cheeseburger


Instead of now discussing the virtues of Filipinas, which has been worn out, I'd like to hear about Chinese girls. How about a post breaking them down. The good, the bad, and ugly of Chinese women. Are you still over in China?


Why not start a Chinese woman thread?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Why all the hype about Filipinas?

Postby Jester » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:57 am

davewe wrote:
MrMan wrote:This is a part of the world where being white and foreign may also give you some status in looking for a wife, and where a 20-something might go for a 40-something white man because status outweighs the age gap.


Only 40-something :)

Other than this I agree with your post!


Thank you. It's been a tough day. A ray of hope means a lot sometimes. If we meet, remind me I owe you one.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest