Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Quality Asian Women are Hard to Get

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Quality Asian Women are Hard to Get

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Jonny Law wrote:"I guess that depends on how you define quality: she might be educated, attractive and have a good job."

BULLSHIT:
A woman's job is to f**k you, raise your babies, clean and cook for you.

I do agree she should be attractive.

She can be educated too, it doesn't hurt. I prefer my wife to not have a job, although I encourage her to engage in creative pursuits which she can do from our house and combine with child-rearing. However, she still went to one of her country's finest universities and when we talk, her education shows. Her English is perfect, she is aware of current events and knows her history. So that when the kids have gone to bed, the cooking is done and the sex had, we can still have a great time talking.

If you choose a person to spend the rest of your life with, be sure it's someone who doesn't bore you. A pretty young domesticated thing can make up for her lousy English, her lack of education and poor conversation skills by having a banging body and being perpetually horny, but one of these days her looks will fade, she will age, and then what? It's best to find someone you like inside & out, cliché as it may sound.

Another thing to consider is one of the main duties of a woman and wife you just mentioned: raising children. I think it's better to have your children be raised by a well-read and intelligent woman who can answer their questions, satisfy and encourage their curious minds and read them books, then to have them be raised by some tricycle drivers daughter with the mental capacity of a banana leaf.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Agreed. And don't forget, when the kids are gone it's just you and her. If you can't talk with her about a range of topics, it's going to be a boring ride.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby pete98146 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:09 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:"I guess that depends on how you define quality: she might be educated, attractive and have a good job."

BULLSHIT:

She can be educated too, it doesn't hurt. I prefer my wife to not have a job, although I encourage her to engage in creative pursuits which she can do from our house and combine with child-rearing. However, she still went to one of her country's finest universities and when we talk, her education shows. Her English is perfect, she is aware of current events and knows her history. So that when the kids have gone to bed, the cooking is done and the sex had, we can still have a great time talking.

If you choose a person to spend the rest of your life with, be sure it's someone who doesn't bore you. A pretty young domesticated thing can make up for her lousy English, her lack of education and poor conversation skills by having a banging body and being perpetually horny, but one of these days her looks will fade, she will age, and then what? It's best to find someone you like inside & out, cliché as it may sound.

Another thing to consider is one of the main duties of a woman and wife you just mentioned: raising children. I think it's better to have your children be raised by a well-read and intelligent woman who can answer their questions, satisfy and encourage their curious minds and read them books, then to have them be raised by some tricycle drivers daughter with the mental capacity of a banana leaf.

Beautiful words man! Bingo x1000. You'll hear all sorts commentary from guys on this forum. When you are seeking a wife from Philippines the old saying comes to mind, "go big or go home." Thousands upon thousands of smart, educated, pretty ladies just looking for an opportunity to move abroad and better themselves. But you'll need to have YOUR stuff together to nab one which on this forum is easier said than done.

Before I met my wife online, I fiddled around for an entire year before I changed my plan of attack. The big edit was pursuing only women with a 4 year degree because as Marcos has pointed out, I want a life partner! I want my wife to be an asset to the family and not a liability.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 pm

pete98146 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

BULLSHIT:

Beautiful words man! Bingo x1000. You'll hear all sorts commentary from guys on this forum. When you are seeking a wife from Philippines the old saying comes to mind, "go big or go home." Thousands upon thousands of smart, educated, pretty ladies just looking for an opportunity to move abroad and better themselves. But you'll need to have YOUR stuff together to nab one which on this forum is easier said than done.

Before I met my wife online, I fiddled around for an entire year before I changed my plan of attack. The big edit was pursuing only women with a 4 year degree because as Marcos has pointed out, I want a life partner! I want my wife to be an asset to the family and not a liability.

Totally agree with one addendum. I too (based on Pete's advise) married a woman with a 4-year degree. She is bright and educated. But let's remember that much of what we call intelligent or educated is culturally based. That means that many subjects I bring up with my wife she doesn't know about. But it doesn't mean the brain and ability to learn isn't there - it is.

So understand that even if you marry a girl with a degree it doesn't mean her knowledge will translate to your world. And for that matter you won't know how to sing karaoke. So you'll be even :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand