DateinAsia help

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: DateinAsia help

Post by mentor »

It is a pity the fact that while some girls seem good, they log-in once in a month, so I am not sure how it could proceed like this.
Maybe they just checking if they had any message?

I am not favor of the very active girl profiles. It appeals like overexposure, in my opinion.
But on the other hand, starting contact with a girl who can access internet once in a week, it is also problematic.

Maybe some girls log in more frequent if there is any virtual relationship.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I really cannot understand.
How is it possible, a girl that sent me a message e few days ago, now that I sending mine to her, not even not to reply, but not even re-visit me back?
I mean, especially in DateinAsia, you have an 'annoying' sign to see the new messages. You can't miss it. Pay attention please: in order to see the message, you have to visit the other's profile itself!
So, I can't understand, how they seem to log-in/online, but not see the messages. And my target is modest girls, not whores who may have dozens of messages.

It is also unexplained to me, when a girl send message, then i send message too, and then she does not even reply. But at least, she re-visit my profile, so I know she read my message.

I am aware that contacts come and go in these dating sites. But I hoped that at least it could happen a minimal interaction.
She sent 'hello', then I reply, then nothing!
Or I send to other girl a message, and she did not saw the message even if she got online.

Give me some useful information please. It is like some kind of weird attitude that it is really hard to understand.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

What about unexplained bans in DiA?
I read many stories that profiles closed without any serious reasons.
They seem to have an automatic scanning for 'bad' words, they tell so, but I can't understand why, if somebody mentions the word 'sex', should be banned anyway!
I have also heard stories of preventing somebody copy-pasting the same text to many recipients messages! This is not spam, this would be my list of questions for the girls!
In any case, there seem to be a problematic 'automatic' (or not) system of filtering, so I guess is better to transfer the conversation outside the DiA environment rather soon, if it goes well with a girl. Maybe exchange emails.
Any experiences from bans?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Maybe I will discuss it also elsewhere, as it is rather more 'technical' matter, but as it is about DiA, I will tell it here too.
I am chatting with a nice filipina girl in Dia.
What I observed?
She responds to me, and Dia does not record any visit from her!
My conclusion is that she does not get away from my profile, at all, eventhough she disconnects from DiA and I saw her disconnected!
She should have open all the time, my profile page, so she log-in and log-out to the site, but she does not re-visit me, she seems to be always in the page of my profile!
She rather connected to Dia with her mobile phone.

In any other girl I ever talked, when she wants to see my message, I see her visit also, in 'visitors' page.
Not with this girls though.

Any opinions about it?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

What is the point of existence, for 'mark as unread' in messages, when you read a new message for the first time?
To cheat the other person that you did not read his/her message?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

As I understand, DiA is going through an 'identity crisis'.

- I think it is bad to allow many photos for each profile. I know, 99% of other similar sites, did it, but when it was one image per profile, one should focus to write a text, and now it is not so necessary, as the center of attention is...the photos. Bad.

- Fortunately, they took back the public display of the stats.

- I agree. Sexy photos should be banned. On the other side, maybe it is better to see myself if a girl is a bitch, to avoid her.

- 'Mark as unread' is what I suspected. Girls who are always online, and the system displays my messages as 'unread'! Legal cheating! Bad move, but I understand when a girl is online and my message seems unread...
PFWARD
Freshman Poster

Post by PFWARD »

Oh, but the lady boys can send you gross offers and they do nothing. My account was shut down after I reported abuse from a lady boy, I had broken no rules and wasn't even rude to the LB, I just reported him/her/it.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Does anyone know if there is an official android app for DiA?
I search google play and I see this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... dateinasia
but I am not sure if this belongs to the real site or not.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

After a year of usage in DiA, today it displays me a message that 'my profile was denied', and another one telling 'it was not approved'!
I did not made anything strange to violate their rules.
I send a message to their helpdesk.
I cannot understand the problem...
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Problem found....and it was not mine, in some way...
The profiles are scanned not from human eye, but automatically, and if the 'robots' see any 'strange' word, anything, even a word which is not cheating, the 'robots' does not understand the way I use the word or the phrase meaning, and it will just ban me!
Tragic...

At least, they could highlight the forbidden words in profiles, so that it could be substituted immediately,
and not display a generic message like 'profile denied', and even blocked, leaving the user wondering which word is not desirable from robots' filters...

They could handle it better, I think.
In a contact with helpdesk, they were aggressive, telling me that violating the rules means deletion of the account!
Just as simple!
Wrong word? Deletion of account!

I want to use DiA, for the reasons I have already told, but I am disappointed.