-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: The most f***ed up female I've found on Date in Asia...

Post by Jonny Law »

"I'm nice, but keep pressing her for more information. It finally all comes out and I hear the most f***ed up story I've heard in a while. She's 38, and she had an ex-boyfriend from the U.K. And she has a child with him, who lives with her parents. She says she just wants a man to love her, and that she will send the child to her ex-boyfriend in the U.K. if we got into a relationship. While she's telling me this, she's asking me if I believe in sex before marriage, and avoiding any responsibility for her having a child without being married first.

I heard her out, and then told her in Chinese that she is a bad person with a bad heart and to go f**k herself.

For a moment, it was as if I was talking to an AW, some bitch that would gladly get rid of her own kid if it meant getting some new meal ticket on board. It left me feeling bitter and I wasn't able to think straight for a few minutes. Before I deleted her, she said she wasn't lying to me, and that she could've waited until I was there. Funny, since she lied in her profile in the first place. I hope - since this is outside the femisphere- that she will end up alone and unloved, like the whore she is. Given that this is China, she likely will unless she finds a laowai who really is that stupid.

Anyway, the moral of the story could be a lot of things. Get to know someone well. Check for red flags. Do what you have to to get the truth out of her. Beware of psychopathic women."

Bitches do not need to be from the "Femishere" to be (female) lairs with a bad heart. In fact that is pretty much normal. the females who are considered good are just better at hiding who they really are.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost,

Are there any universities near where you live? Do you think some of the students there would speak English well? I know there are some universities in China that offer coursework in English. That might provide an easier place to find someone interested in you.

Do you think Chinese women would make good wives?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost,

Are there any universities near where you live? Do you think some of the students there would speak English well? I know there are some universities in China that offer coursework in English. That might provide an easier place to find someone interested in you.

Do you think Chinese women would make good wives?
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

MrMan wrote:Do you think Chinese women would make good wives?
Reviews on Chinese women as wives have been mixed, mostly negative but they have worked out for some guys. The Chinese mind seems to work a little differently, these differences are deeply rooted in their cultural upbringing. I found them to be a little weird by Western standards, unlike Thai and Indonesians. The historical influence of Mao is obvious in their culture and some girls grow up with a fairytale mentality. It is not popular in China to have a Western husband, unlike Thailand and Phillippines. You are perceived as a lady who missed the boat and now swimming for a life preserver ;)

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”