Is Asia and Latin America the future?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Asia and Latin America the future?

Post by zboy1 »

For anyone on the forum that has traveled to, lives in or has an Asian spouse and/or child? Is Asia the future? If I had to choose one place in this world, my bet is on Asia because I believe the West will collapse due to various factors, i.e. economic collapse, multiculturalism, feminism, wars, etc.

Am I being navie, stupid or totally correct in my observations? What other parts of the world will thrive in the future? If I had to guess, I would say Latin America and possibly, some parts of Eastern Europe. ...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Asia and Latin America the future?

Post by chanta76 »

I have to disagree with Latin America or E.E. being able to thrive in the future. Asia on the other hands depends on which country you want to settle in. Like it or not USA will stay around for awhile unless of course we have WW3.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

No.

The future of what?

Btw, China will collapse before the USA..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-coming- ... 1425659198
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Being one of the man you refer to in your post, I would say you are right on the money brother. The future is East. But I wouldn't count out other continents either... I just think cold places are death, and warm places are life. And the West will collapse under it's own initial success and wealth as it's population becomes weaker, more and more decadent and unable to define or defend its values against hordes of immigrants.

Ultimately, the West will no longer be a culture, nor a place of mind, it will be merely a geological location that's an extended part of the East & South.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:For anyone on the forum that has traveled to, lives in or has an Asian spouse and/or child? Is Asia the future?
Living in Asia since over 3 decades with Japanese wife, 2 daughters and 1 Filipina fosterdaughter I do not think Asia seen in general can be the future, there are too many problems and often no solution in sight.

Asia has clearly an overpopulation problem, not only in China and India, but also in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines etc.
Wide places in Asia are nothing but slums, even war zones.

The entire area is politically unstable and there are only a few places with good income, sufficient medical care, higher education etc.

In case of troubles I would move back to Europe with my family.

I cannot comment about Latin America, no experience and I cannot compare it with Asia.