For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Post by chanta76 »

I want you guys to be honest. Do you guys have a superiority complex and think your better than Asian men just because your banging an Asian girl?

I think some of you do.I mean it's no different from a black guy bragging just because his black he can nab white girls.

Shouldn't you be more grateful that there is some countries out there that will accept you or that you secretly wish you can go back in time when Europe colonize parts of Asia and you want to be in the action.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Post by Lorenzo »

Superior no, more sexually satisfying to her, Yes! She tells me so. And so did many of the other Asian ladies I was with. I think a proportionately higher number of Asian guys are geeky, feminine, and not as good of lovers in the bedroom compared to white guys from Western cultures. Then you have quite a few Asian guys hung like hamsters, more so than the average white guy. We fill them Asian ladies up good and leave them begging for more :) Not as "Manly" was the words an ex-Chinese GF said to me...I was her "manly man". I f***ed her senseless and she never had it so good from any Chinese man. But don't take my word for it, ask an Asian lady who has had both.

I don't think Asian guys appreciate what they have. Just live with a bitchy white woman in America for 20+ yrs. then you understand why we have yellow fever. Am I grateful, Oh yes.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo

You sound superior and come off as one. Its like a black guy saying that the reason why he gets white girls is because he sexually fullfills a white women more so than a geeky white guy. That same black guy will say just ask those white girls. But honestly do you believe this is always the case.

For a guy who wrote a post about critical thinking or common sense you dont see that relationship.

You buying into the stereotype about asian men and even asian women.

I had lovers in the past and they all say the samething..im soo big or i get them off.my wife said im the biggest she every had.

Dont get me wrong the asian girls that you been with might be telling the truth but this reminds of my trips a long time ago in thailand.

Many of the thai bar girls will say they don't like thai men but prefer farang or some sort but in end of day after the farang goes back to the west many of these thai girls goes home to a thai men and give the bar earning to a thai men.

I have to kind of agree with the statement asian men dont appreciate asian women part but this applies more to the older generation more so than the younger generation from my observation.

Usually the older generation of asian men are sexist or dominate compare to the younger generation. You have to remember for the older generation women liberals didnt come around so that explain that behavior.
MR2
Freshman Poster

Post by MR2 »

Lorenzo wrote:Superior no, more sexually satisfying to her, Yes! She tells me so. And so did many of the other Asian ladies I was with.
This ^

I never thought of myself as a big guy; I still don't. I have never once heard that in the US. I hear it often here as in routinely. It is mainly because the girls here are so tight, and are just smaller in general. I actually have to be careful with some of the girls here because I can hurt them...they start moaning in a bad way which is just not fun at all.

As far as a superiority complex I would not call it that, and it has nothing to do with the guys here. Most of them can find a girlfriend easily. If anything I have some jealously for them. They have spent most of their life with the understanding that women are an abundant resource.

As far as what you are asking... Of course there is an arrogance aspect that is part of being here simply because so many women here are single, and so many are dying inside to be in love... in short so many want to be with me; it is something that I must work at in order to keep in check. However at the same time there are girls here that want nothing to do with foreigners. There are many girls here that won't even respond when I say hello. There is still a high rejection factor here that you have to adjust to in order to be successful; it is just much much easier here. I have yet to find a single filipina that rejected me in a bad way. The worst thing they will do is just not say anything. Even if they have a boyfriend, or they don't want to hang out with me they will often say thank you for asking me.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

chanta76 wrote:Lorenzo

You sound superior and come off as one. Its like a black guy saying that the reason why he gets white girls is because he sexually fullfills a white women more so than a geeky white guy. That same black guy will say just ask those white girls. But honestly do you believe this is always the case.

For a guy who wrote a post about critical thinking or common sense you dont see that relationship.
I totally set you up chanta LOL. I knew you would make this reply, you were just begging for it in your post ;) Got ya!

With that said, I am underwhelmed with Asian guys I see in Asia, especially NE Asia: China, Japan, and Korea. Many smoke, drink, gamble, stay out late with buddies and have not the best marriages. You are correct, this relates more to the older generation but that is my peer group (I'm 52). They don't go to the gym and look whimpy to me. American Asians are different for the most part. Many buff Asian dudes at my gym and they have a better lifestyle.

Here are some FACTOIDS:

Physical - The men I see in NE Asia are generally "whimpy" by manly standards. No muscles, skinny arms, no chest, hairless and feminine looking and sporting geeky glasses. ALL the Asian girls I was with loved my muscular chest and arms, they never had that with a man in their country. And they love chest hair! Then there is the height issue of many Asian men...especially with the older gen. My wife is 5'7" Korean and complained most of the guys in Korea were shorter than her with few to date and she is a stunner.

Fun - American guys are just more fun, more out of the box, less conformists, and have a wider range of hobbies and social activities

Sexual - American white guys are definitely better lovers because were are more into pleasing the woman. We are not the best lovers, those honors go to Brazil, Italy and France. And, on Average, its a fact our sausage IS bigger than the average Asian guy. I've seen plenty of the Asian micropenis in the gym to validate the urban legend, and have never seen a "whopper" on a Asian man ever. My Asian wife says her friends who have have had both comment about it. And yep, blacks guys on average probably due have bigger dicks too. I have heard SE Asian men get harder erections, point for them.

Intellectual - Asian men are definitely more disciplined and hard working.

Don't take it personally, you asked for it. You make a post like that and you are just begging to hear the painful truth. Does it fit all situations, of course not. Do I think I am superior, hell no. I have lots of shortcomings.
Last edited by Lorenzo on September 10th, 2015, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

What's with these tight, sorry, super tight Asian vaginas? can't relax and enjoy yourself for thinking you are hurting them.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Part II of the chanta tongue lashing

Post by Lorenzo »

Chanta,

To add upon my above post, I feel it is ironic that you ask if white guys somehow feel superior to Asian men for having an Asian wife. The irony is that NE Asians - Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans - have an ENORMOUS superiority complex. The race pride especially in Japan and Korea is grotesquely huge. A Korean can't stand to be in the same room with a black person, they squirm. They view them as inferior and low. Winston's rant about the superiority of Chinese genetics over Filipinos was a perfect example. Japanese also think they are the supreme race. Many NE Asians are quiet bigots in a big way and you know it.

Now, I get on an elevator in China with a Chinese couple. The lady is attractive and there is instant tension in the space, but for different reasons. She sneaks a peak at me and there is a brief grin which abruptly ends, hoping not to be noticed by her husband. As the elevator rises so does the tension, sexual tension between me and her and the insecure tension rises with the man. She is imaging the size of the white sausage and what it would be like to be taken by me. Her p***y twitches, her body tightens and she is getting wet. I can see it all over her face - like embarrassment, and her long nipples are now starting to noticeably protrude. The Chinese man, attempting not to make eye contact, is getting increasingly uncomfortable. He feels insecure and threatened because in fact he is less masculine, he is not the alpha. The elevator reaches the floor, the Chinese man reaches for his wife's arm and quickly exits. This scene repeats itself over and over as I travel through China and other Asian countries. It is undeniable, any well traveled masculine and fit white guy will tell of similar experiences.

Need I say more? It's not about superiority, it is really about white guys with yellow fever coupling with Asian women wanting to try something different and for good reason ;)
Last edited by Lorenzo on September 10th, 2015, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why is it so many White guys like to trash Asian men--along with their Asian counterparts--smh. It's truly sad. ...

Thankfully, I've met many White HA'ers who aren't like that, thank goodness.

I used to like you as a poster, Lorenzo, but you just seem like another White supremacist in disguise. But Chanta did initiate this conversation, and I don't like p.c., so he willingly opened himself up to these kinds of attacks.

Having said that, Lorenzo, you do realize that your child will be half--Asian, half--White. How do you think your child will feel growing up in that kind of environment--especially if your child is a boy? You'll end up with another Elliot Rodgers situation.

As for Asian racism, yeah, I don't like it...but at least it's not the violent kind of racism found in many White, Anglo countries. You've got to admit the racial situation in places like the USA, doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the future of race relations there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ryanx wrote:What's with these tight, sorry, super tight Asian v****as? can't relax and enjoy yourself for thinking you are hurting them.
I know what you mean, lol. It's hard to have sexual relations with some of them because of how 'tight' they can be, sometimes.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

zboy1 wrote:Why is it so many White guys like to trash Asian men--along with their Asian counterparts--smh. It's truly sad. ...

I used to like you as a poster, Lorenzo, but you just seem like another White supremacist in disguise. But Chanta did initiate this conversation, and I don't like p.c., so he willingly opened himself up to these kinds of attacks.

Having said that, Lorenzo, you do realize that your child will be half--Asian, half--White. How do you think your child will feel growing up in that kind of environment--especially if your child is a boy? You'll end up with another Elliot Rodgers situation.
You got me wrong zboy. I am giving chanta what he wants to really hear and having some fun in the process. White supremacist? Not in the least. I accept an love people of all races and nationalities, I have lived in African nations and had a black GF, Asian and Middle Eastern GFs.

As for raising an Asian child, I'll make damn sure he/she is not smoking, drinking or gambling, learns to respect all races, and takes car of himself/herself physically.

And for the record, I did not trash Asian men, I called out facts of what I observe when I travel to NE Asia. I understand why you might be sensitive.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Lorenzo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Why is it so many White guys like to trash Asian men--along with their Asian counterparts--smh. It's truly sad. ...

You got me wrong zboy. I am giving chanta what he wants to really hear and having some fun in the process. White supremacist? Not in the least. I accept an love people of all races and nationalities, I have lived in African nations and had a black GF, Asian and Middle Eastern GFs.

As for raising an Asian child, I'll make damn sure he/she is not smoking, drinking or gambling, learns to respect all races, and takes car of himself/herself physically.

And for the record, I did not trash Asian men, I called out facts of what I observe when I travel to NE Asia. I understand why you might be sensitive.
Yeah, I am a little sensitive because I've had comments like above thrown at me from both White/Black/Latino guys and even some Asian American women at me.

Anyway, yeah, it's cool that you will raise an Asian child that respects all races. Asians definitely are racist in a lot of ways, but still much less violent about it than most Anglos or Russians.

I'm going to marry a Chinese mainland women soon, and she says I'm quite big--bigger than her previous Chinese ex.
Also, all the girls I've been with in Asia, have said I'm big (penis wise)--even though I don't think so. Maybe it's a diet thing, where eating more meat produces bigger, stronger, men? Being Asian American, I think having a Western diet enabled me to be as tall as I am. (5'10).
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

zboy1 wrote:I'm going to marry a Chinese mainland women soon, and she says I'm quite big--bigger than her previous Chinese ex.
Also, all the girls I've been with in Asia, have said I'm big (penis wise)--even though I don't think so. Maybe it's a diet thing, where eating more meat produces bigger, stronger, men? Being Asian American, I think having a Western diet enabled me to be as tall as I am. (5'10).
Great news for you and your bride. I'm sure she is loving it too ;)

There is definitely a difference in the physique between Asian Americans and those resident in Asia. It likely has to do with level of milk and protein consumption and overall amount of food consumption. The Asian guys at my gym in states are studs..
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Lorenzo

With that said, I am underwhelmed with Asian guys I see in Asia, especially NE Asia: China, Japan, and Korea. Many smoke, drink, gamble, stay out late with buddies and have not the best marriages. You are correct, this relates more to the older generation but that is my peer group (I'm 52). They don't go to the gym and look whimpy to me. American Asians are different for the most part. Many buff Asian dudes at my gym and they have a better lifestyle.

Here are some FACTOIDS:

Physical - The men I see in NE Asia are generally "whimpy" by manly standards. No muscles, skinny arms, no chest, hairless and feminine looking and sporting geeky glasses. ALL the Asian girls I was with loved my muscular chest and arms, they never had that with a man in their country. And they love chest hair! Then there is the height issue of many Asian men...especially with the older gen. My wife is 5'7" Korean and complained most of the guys in Korea were shorter than her with few to date and she is a stunner.

Fun - American guys are just more fun, more out of the box, less conformists, and have a wider range of hobbies and social activities

Sexual - American white guys are definitely better lovers because were are more into pleasing the woman. We are not the best lovers, those honors go to Brazil, Italy and France. And, on Average, its a fact our sausage IS bigger than the average Asian guy. I've seen plenty of the Asian micropenis in the gym to validate the urban legend, and have never seen a "whopper" on a Asian man ever. My Asian wife says her friends who have have had both comment about it. And yep, blacks guys on average probably due have bigger dicks too. I have heard SE Asian men get harder erections, point for them.

Intellectual - Asian men are definitely more disciplined and hard working.

Don't take it personally, you asked for it. You make a post like that and you are just begging to hear the painful truth. Does it fit all situations, of course not. Do I think I am superior, hell no. I have lots of shortcomings.

Lorenzo,

I wanted to really know what the posters here are thinking. I really think some of the posters here have this superiority complex I think. Just because your married to an asian women or supposedly have non-white friends doesn;t mean your not a racist.

I remember you mentioned in another thread that your wife wants to make a baby. Allot people think that Amerasians comes out looking beautiful but that's not always the case. Hopefully in your case it comes out well but I knew mixed Koreans growing up. One mixed Korean was a half white /Korean guy. He looked really Korean and grew up in Ohio. He pretty much experience all the same racism I experience. The stereotype that Asian men are weaker or we all have small dicks or that all we did was study and didn't know how to have fun.. His white father couldn't understand him or help him...nor can his Korean mom. Long story short ..he ended up on drugs and seeing therapy. I once advise him to move out of Ohio and move to Hawaii which has huge mix Asian population where he might find some acceptance. Don't know what happened to him.

I tell you another story...I knew asian girls that live in NYC. For some of them they get those creepy white guy with Asian fetish following them around or assuming just because they are Asian female they are easy. One Asian girl was harass by this creepy white guy that lived in her apartment so bad she had to carry a mace and thought allot of white guys were perverts.

Lorenzo just want you to see the other side of these stereotypes instead of "hell yeah..I'm a white men and Asian women want me", when in reality that is not always the case.

As you mentioned before the older Asian men tend to be more sexist and don't really take care of themselves . I would say this applies to Asian men 40 and up or 50 ranges. Because of the previous generation diet they tend to be shorter BUT the next generation of Asian men tend to be taller and getting taller.

Visit South Korea look at the younger generation of Korean men( 30 and under) they dress better (sometimes better than western expats) look bigger..hit the gym and are more involved with their girl friends ..wives family. It's like your looking at one aspect but not the full pictures.

Now regarding penis ...when I was younger I worried about that..so I looked up what would be consider the average penis size...usually the average is somewhere around 5-7 inches or so.. If you have to make a bell curve of Asian men and white guys they be allot of overlaps regarding size.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

chanta76 wrote:Lorenzo just want you to be more sympathetic instead of "hell yeah..I'm a white men and Asian women want me", when in reality that is not always the case.
I am anything but racists. I attended an all black college for a year as white guy at my choice and was very discriminated against by hostile blacks. Regardless I made friends with them. A groomsman in my wedding was black. My wife is Asian. My actions speak louder that the comments I make in jest on this forum. I've spent time in Asia because I have greater respect for the culture than American culture and decided an Asian wife would be a good fit for me.

I do have a bone to pick with some Asian guys in Asia. You see, I've spent time with Japanese businessman and their karaoke bars. I saw their weird fetishes and infidelity and lousy marriages to hot women. I spent time in China, business and personal. I didn't care for how many of the men treated their wives. Same in SE Asia. Then there is my wife's ex, a alcoholic Korean who grossly mistreated her. I've worked with hundreds of Asian scientists, I respected them, geeks or not. I understand the bigotry out there and honestly don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else here. When I saw your post I was pissed at my wife's ex at the moment and took that as an opportunity to vent, you set it up perfectly ;) Don't take offense, I'm sure if we met in person there would be plenty of mutual respect.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Part II of the chanta tongue lashing

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo wrote:Chanta,

To add upon my above post, I feel it is ironic that you ask if white guys somehow feel superior to Asian men for having an Asian wife. The irony is that NE Asians - Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans - have an ENORMOUS superiority complex. The race pride especially in Japan and Korea is grotesquely huge. A Korean can't stand to be in the same room with a black person, they squirm. They view them as inferior and low. Winston's rant about the superiority of Chinese genetics over Filipinos was a perfect example. Japanese also think they are the supreme race. Many NE Asians are quiet bigots in a big way and you know it.
I never denied that Asian are not racist . Saying that if your an expat living in Asia it's ALLOT better than a Asian guy living in USA . Why? where just look at this forum. You have western expats that want to go to Asia ...and if they do..they adjust..sure they might experience some racism but it's NOT as BAD as the RACISM that an Asian guy will EXPERIENCE in USA.
Lorenzo wrote:Chanta,

Now, I get on an elevator in China with a Chinese couple. The lady is attractive and there is instant tension in the space, but for different reasons. She sneaks a peak at me and there is a brief grin which abruptly ends, hoping not to be noticed by her husband. As the elevator rises so does the tension, sexual tension between me and her and the insecure tension rises with the man. She is imaging the size of the white sausage and what it would be like to be taken by me. Her p***y twitches, her body tightens and she is getting wet. I can see it all over her face - like embarrassment, and her long nipples are now starting to noticeably protrude. The Chinese man, attempting not to make eye contact, is getting increasingly uncomfortable. He feels insecure and threatened because in fact he is less masculine, he is not the alpha. The elevator reaches the floor, the Chinese man reaches for his wife's arm and quickly exits. This scene repeats itself over and over as I travel through China and other Asian countries. It is undeniable, any well traveled masculine and fit white guy will tell of similar experiences.

Need I say more? It's not about superiority, it is really about white guys with yellow fever coupling with Asian women wanting to try something different and for good reason ;)
Wow...not sure if your being serious here. This is something blackknight will come up with.Your not sure this is just in your head. I think your coming out with superior complex...but disguise its as sex thing. At least you admit you have asian fetish..