Loving care, devotion & submission from Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Loving care, devotion & submission from Filipinas

Post by davewe »

Johnny1975 wrote:Although I understand the reasons for not wanting her to work, I disagree. If she has a job, it gives her something to do and then you have more stuff to talk about. If you're going to spend your life with someone, there has to be more to discuss than the dishes or how cute her nose is. Also, it gives her an outlet for her personality and keeps her busy.
I know couples all over the map on this one. The girl works, the girl doesn't work, she works 2 jobs, she works to help her husband, she works to earn for her own needs. Every couple has to make that decision for themselves.

Filipinas in the main are hard working and industrious. Beyond money issues, they want to have stuff to do. My wife spent the first year she was in the US cleaning, cook, re-organizing the house, etc. Ultimately she ran out of things to do and became bored. Boredom is as dangerous as the fear she will become Westernized by working with westerners and collecting a paycheck. So she went to work, did a great job and got promoted.

However, not 2 weeks go by before she complains about the job (and the nature of working in the US in general) and wants to quit. I tell her fine, quit - we don't need the money. But then I add, "What are you going to do at home to keep from getting bored?" So far she keeps working, but I don't expect it to last for too much longer.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Do Filipina girls get bored easily?
I would like my filipina girl to appreciate that I could bring the money to home, and keep her like a princess in our house.
Isn't it enough?
Should I care additionally about what she will do at home?
There are many of tasks that I am struggling to manage due to lack of time in my life. She could these tasks, she will be occupied and myself I will have more free time for rest and for us.

Of course I understand about boredom that it is a personal matter. I almost quit any girl that talks about it. I say to myself, 'what am I, the entertainer to kill your boredom'?
After all, there are plenty of things for someone to do, if she is open minded. For example, if there is still some time after doing all the tasks I am having for her, she could read good books and be a better person!

It is a luxury in our times, to have some free time, it is not a problem!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Are you planning to live in the Philippines? You may find that free time is something that appears in abundance. It is a very slow, lazy and laid back atmosphere.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

The_Adventurer wrote:Are you planning to live in the Philippines? You may find that free time is something that appears in abundance. It is a very slow, lazy and laid back atmosphere.
Νο, I am planning to bring filipina in Europe.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

davewe wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Although I understand the reasons for not wanting her to work, I disagree. If she has a job, it gives her something to do and then you have more stuff to talk about. If you're going to spend your life with someone, there has to be more to discuss than the dishes or how cute her nose is. Also, it gives her an outlet for her personality and keeps her busy.
I know couples all over the map on this one. The girl works, the girl doesn't work, she works 2 jobs, she works to help her husband, she works to earn for her own needs. Every couple has to make that decision for themselves.

Filipinas in the main are hard working and industrious. Beyond money issues, they want to have stuff to do. My wife spent the first year she was in the US cleaning, cook, re-organizing the house, etc. Ultimately she ran out of things to do and became bored. Boredom is as dangerous as the fear she will become Westernized by working with westerners and collecting a paycheck. So she went to work, did a great job and got promoted.

However, not 2 weeks go by before she complains about the job (and the nature of working in the US in general) and wants to quit. I tell her fine, quit - we don't need the money. But then I add, "What are you going to do at home to keep from getting bored?" So far she keeps working, but I don't expect it to last for too much longer.
I would not wish work (at a job) upon anyone. If the reason is just to keep busy, that is even worse. I feel that if I have to work, then I may as well at least save anyone else that I can from such an evil.

In my mind there are always more things todo than there will ever be time to do them. Of course, for each person, it depends on what they want to do. Some people, I imagine, really don't want to do anything. Sitting at home all day may be a curse. For me it would be a dream. One could:

write a book
Make a website,
Make some clothes
Learn to cook new and exciting dishes
Watch every episode of Stargate
Learn to grow food (if you have space)
Learn a language
Learn to draw or paint
Get fit

I could keep going and going on such a list. Sadly, many of these things I will never do because I will never have the free time. Boredom is a lack of imagination. Free time is the greatest blessing which could befall someone.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

davewe wrote:

What if she did something online? You have a blog, you obviously know what you're doing, maybe you could set her up with something.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

mentor wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Are you planning to live in the Philippines? You may find that free time is something that appears in abundance. It is a very slow, lazy and laid back atmosphere.
Νο, I am planning to bring filipina in Europe.
Check out Barcelona and Rome. There are filipino communities there. London too, but London is in a western country so it's best avoided.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Seeing a lot of profiles online, I saw that there are many outgoing girls, but also a good selection of girls that prefer staying home and deal with household, so I prefer these ones.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

The care of her man, seems to be one strong point of most filipina girls.
Opinions?