Tips on how to meet a kano

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Tips on how to meet a kano

Post by davewe »

From the other side, here's Janet telling wild stories and giving her experience on how to meet a foreigner:

https://youtu.be/Q_d6B4T22C0
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tips on how to meet a kano

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Janet sounds like a very clever, driven and practically-minded woman! The video makes it seem like she had a very clear image in her head of what she wanted and what she was looking for. Love her expressions and way of talking... I sense she's a riot at times and you guys have a lot of fun together, Mr. Dave.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Janet sounds like a very clever, driven and practically-minded woman! The video makes it seem like she had a very clear image in her head of what she wanted and what she was looking for. Love her expressions and way of talking... I sense she's a riot at times and you guys have a lot of fun together, Mr. Dave.
Thanks MZ. She is all of that and more.

BTW, totally out of the blue she just messaged me that she created a FB Group, Single Filipinas and Single Westerners Group, to share tips and stories. I had no idea; looks like she is driving the bus now :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/413364228860653/
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Now we need to find a way to have Cathy and Janet film a segment together!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:Now we need to find a way to have Cathy and Janet film a segment together!
That would be a riot if we could get them to stick to English!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

davewe wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Now we need to find a way to have Cathy and Janet film a segment together!
That would be a riot if we could get them to stick to English!
...and probably increase the Cherry Blossom membership 1000 fold :)