Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:26 pm

:lol:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am







Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Sounds believable to me. I remember just a few months ago, Winston claimed to have found the love of his life in China... she was clever, bright, philosophical and simply all-round awesome. Quite a pretty thing, too. Winston was sure he had found his soulmate, even! But she ended up being a psycho c**t, and cheated on him, sleeping with an Indian dude behind his back. She belittled him and insulted him at any given opportunity, and there were tons of warning signs he readily ignored, blinded by what he thought was love... the type of experience he could just as easily have replicated with an American woman, in short.

These women, once they get pregnant they can't have another kid. With the one child policy in place, they're forced to "play the field" a little, trying to find a man who is worthy of having a kid with and who is sure to stick around. They can't waste their future on a deadbeat Lothario who would leave them in the dirt. So, I imagine they'd rather go and sample 19 potential matches before picking out the flavor they like most.

At the end of the day, they're only human. And in terms of rampant materialism the city girls are on par with their Western counterparts. Cold, calculating, and perhaps even more inclined to look at a man's financial stability.

Winston claims Chinese women are "racially superior" to Filipina women, but he's full of shit. He has this idyllic view of Chinese ladies because he's doing quite well with them so far, and because he has the unusual talent(?) of getting over lost love fairly quickly, exchanging one lady for another in the blink of an eye. This allows him to more easily overlook their flaws. Of course to a more neutral bystander, these women too are not without their blemishes and are far from perfect. A good man, however, should still be able to find a gem among them no doubt. But let us not delude ourselves and declare them angels. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:33 pm

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-11/11/content_390637.htm

This is a very old research, any new data available?
The result is rather questionable, 11 years ago, those data were collected on the Chinese internet.

A Chinese has 19.3 sex partners, on average: Durex
(peopleonline/Agencies)
Updated: 2004-11-11 11:20

Durex 2004 Global Sex Survey showed the Chinese have the most per capita sexual partners as 19.3, while with the most gloomy sex ardour.

Each Chinese has on average 19.3 partners toping the sex league table where an worldwide average number is just 10.5, according to the world's biggest condom maker, Durex.

It makes one doubt how the Chinese possess so affluent partners while with world low sex drive, ranked the last seven in the world, also revealed the Durex survey.

The condom maker dismisses suggestions that the survey samples may be unrepresentative or that some cultures could be prone to exaggeration, saying confidential Web polling encourages honesty.

Some experts say the survey clearly points to a lagging sex rate in parts of Asia, although they don't believe a simple lack of interest in love-making is to blame.

"We can assume quite a bit of truth or reliability in the findings," said sex therapy specialist Professor Man-Lun Ng of Hong Kong University's psychiatry department, who noted the results agree with other studies of Asian sexuality. "But less sexual intercourse does not necessarily mean lower libido."

With regard to the shocking number "19.3," Durex has its own explanation, that is the survey was conducted through the Internet.

A convenient edge of Internet survey is its anonymity, which enables privacy-concerning sex survey to get better cooperation than those done in reality. However, the anonymity also causes those surveyed to be answering very casually.

In China, netizens do not take a representative proportion among the total population. Plus, some netizens treated the survey irresponsibly or even maliciously. There came the "19.3", which, though added up, is far from the fact.

Admittedly, extramarital affairs and those before marriage in China are on the rise as the Chinese people have been influenced by the Western sex liberation concept and liberated from the traditional ethical code.

However, it must be scaring if the number of partners of the Chinese is at the world's top. The fact is, in the eyes of Westerners, China after the opening-up has still not realized sexual liberation.

Chinese view on sex arouses introspection among Westerners. Just not long ago, Western scientists praised Chinese traditional view on marriage, reckoning that prudent and responsible conception on family and marriage, and keeping loyal to sex, are conducive to preventing AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) from spreading and is worthwhile for people in the western world to learn.

Isn't it contradicting when Durex placed the Chinese people atop the world's rankings on sexual partners?

Increasing partners is not a tendency worth optimism. However, it is not necessary to curb such an unhealthy phenomenon through exaggerating the statistics. In fact, every thing can be clear if we know what Durex is.

Durex, the world's most well-known condom producer, "has always been caring the health of the masses and dedicated to public benefit". That is why there has been the so-called largest-ever survey on sex.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:15 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:.....she ended up being a psycho c**t, and cheated on him, sleeping with an Indian dude behind his back. She belittled him and insulted him at any given opportunity, and there were tons of warning signs he readily ignored, blinded by what he thought was love... the type of experience he could just as easily have replicated with an American woman...

.....in terms of rampant materialism the city girls are on par with their Western counterparts. Cold, calculating...

.....Winston claims Chinese women are "racially superior" to Filipina women

.....he has the unusual talent(?) of getting over lost love fairly quickly, exchanging one lady for another in the blink of an eye

.....let us not delude ourselves and declare them angels


I think, in this case girl fits boy perfectly. It should be noticed that Winston is also Chinese - overseas Chinese.
He cannot be considered as somebody looking for a 'foreign wife'.

We will see how long Winston will stay in China. He is an US-citizen, not a Chinese citizen. There are issues about visa, working permits, health insurance, housing and so on. China is not the paradise, with political restrictions and control over internet and any form of personal communication, pollution, overpopulation in cities etc.

Many Chinese are willing to leave if they see a chance to be accepted somewhere else, but most countries are not willing to accept a large number of Chinese immigrants.

About racially superior, members of Happier Abroad offer sometimes bizarre statements.

Some members are into sex-tourism overseas, while others are showing up with the Bible promoting the American dream with faithful girls next door.

Somebody is claiming that black people are not humans but primates.

Another one is claiming racially superiority of Chinese vs. Filipinas but considering them still as humans. etc. etc.

LOL
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:40 am

It's not the women...the average is so high because of Winston. He's been quite...busy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby onethousandknives » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Yohan wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:.....she ended up being a psycho c**t, and cheated on him, sleeping with an Indian dude behind his back. She belittled him and insulted him at any given opportunity, and there were tons of warning signs he readily ignored, blinded by what he thought was love... the type of experience he could just as easily have replicated with an American woman...

.....in terms of rampant materialism the city girls are on par with their Western counterparts. Cold, calculating...

.....Winston claims Chinese women are "racially superior" to Filipina women

.....he has the unusual talent(?) of getting over lost love fairly quickly, exchanging one lady for another in the blink of an eye

.....let us not delude ourselves and declare them angels


I think, in this case girl fits boy perfectly. It should be noticed that Winston is also Chinese - overseas Chinese.
He cannot be considered as somebody looking for a 'foreign wife'.

We will see how long Winston will stay in China. He is an US-citizen, not a Chinese citizen. There are issues about visa, working permits, health insurance, housing and so on. China is not the paradise, with political restrictions and control over internet and any form of personal communication, pollution, overpopulation in cities etc.

Many Chinese are willing to leave if they see a chance to be accepted somewhere else, but most countries are not willing to accept a large number of Chinese immigrants.

About racially superior, members of Happier Abroad offer sometimes bizarre statements.

Some members are into sex-tourism overseas, while others are showing up with the Bible promoting the American dream with faithful girls next door.

Somebody is claiming that black people are not humans but primates.

Another one is claiming racially superiority of Chinese vs. Filipinas but considering them still as humans. etc. etc.

LOL


Winston is actually a dual citizen, Taiwanese and US citizen, has two passports. So I don't know the deal with what passport he's using in China, but if he used his Taiwanese passport there is the whole "Taiwan is China" thing, that he might be in China on ROC documents, if so it's possible there's not really any restrictions for him at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainland_Travel_Permit_for_Taiwan_Residents
Abolition[edit]
Effective from 1 July 2015, holders of the permit are no longer required to apply for entry endorsements when arriving Mainland China. The length of stay for Taiwanese residents are no longer restricted, however holder of the permit must leave Mainland China before the expiration date of the permit, or they must apply for renewal at the local MPS office.[4][5]
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:57 pm

If this is true, it surprises me. When I was in coastal China a few years ago I had the impression that Chinese females were not yet slutified, but there were signs they would be in the future. Perhaps my prediction has come true sooner than I thought.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:28 am

First tier city ones usually are.
Last edited by Ghost on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby xiongmao » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Having lived there I can confirm this is true.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Wouldn't that require adopting western eating habits? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 pm

MarcosZeitola,
You are wrong again as usual and in denial. Chinese women ARE higher quality than Filipinas in many ways. That's a FACT. No one disputes it but you. It's too obvious, as obvious as 2+2=4. Again:

-- Their skin quality is better, smoother, finer, whiter.
-- They age better, obvious upon visual glance.
-- They are smarter and more intelligence. Have higher IQ and run businesses better and are more educated.
-- A much higher percentage of them are attractive.

So, Chinese women have both beauty and brains over Filpinas, in general. In addition, in big Chinese cities I've been to, 80 or 90 percent of the females I see are either very attractive or cute or hot. In contrast, only 5 or 10 percent at most, of Filipinas I see are even cute or doable. HUGE DIFFERENCE. HUGE!

You are in a no win situation again MarcosZeitola. And you are looking foolish and discrediting yourself here, and undermining your credibility as well, with your denial of the obvious. Why do you hate reality so much?

These are all objective facts Marcos. It has NOTHING to do with how I'm doing in China. That's a separate issue.

Sorry I don't believe this article. Anyone can write an article. But in my experience and that of others, Chinese women are not sluts. They don't have sex for fun. They only have sex with the man they really love or want to have a serious relationship with. That's why you don't see Chinese single moms unless they are divorced. The single moms in China have all been married. But in Filipinas, most women seem to be single moms, often they have never married.

Also, in China about half of the women I've gone out with have treated me to a meal. But in Philippines, less than 0.01 percent of females have treated me to anything. Again, big difference.

Overall, Chinese women are higher quality than Filipinas. There's no denying that. The only thing Filipinas have over Chinese is that they are more easygoing and easy to please and fun loving.

As for how I'm doing in China, am I doing well here? Well yes and no. I'm having a good time in China and meeting many great girls. And I enjoy the vibrant exciting dynamic environment in China. It's a million times more interesting and exciting and dynamic than Taiwan, that's for sure. The social harmony is impressive and amazing to see. And the food is great and healthy. So I'm having fun and enjoying China. Yes.

However, I'm not satisfied with my relationships here. I've met lots of great girls of course, and enjoy that. Sure. I do have an active dating life here though, which is a lot BETTER than not having any dating life at all, like I do in Taiwan and America. And that's great. But just as in Russia, the girls that like me seriously and want to get intimate with me, are NOT the ones I want. Not the attractive females that I like and am aiming for. So in that sense, I am not satisfied yet.

My GOAL is to have a serious relationship or marriage with a Chinese woman I'm attracted to. I'm having a hard time with that though, because as usual, Murphy's law is only letting me have women that I'm not that attracted to. It's similar to what happened in Russia. I just don't have good karma or luck in relationships, though I do have good karma in other areas of life, such as online business or making money. Oh well. Not many people have good karma in every area of life.

The gem I met in Shenzhen from POF turned out to be kind and have a good heart. But the problem is, I'm not physically attracted to her, so I have trouble making love to her. Plus, she is simple and not that bright, more like a Filipina than a Chinese. (Poetic justice?) Very error prone too, which is frustrating. And she acts childish and immature often, getting moody and impatient a lot. She also does not look or act Chinese or have a Chinese vibe. So again, as usual Murphy's law doesn't let me have the women I desire, only the ones I don't desire and don't fulfill me.

I did meet another gem on OkCupid from Foshan, a spread out suburb area near Guangzhou. She is a Buddhist girl who is vegetarian and has a lot in common with me. With her, I have more connection than with the lady in Shenzhen, and more in common too. She is decent looking, and 30 years old, so not too young or old. But she is kind of conservative and reserved and is taking a while to open up to me or get warm.

So overall, I did find two gems, but neither of them are hot nor the kind of Chinese girls I dream of and post pics of in that "Hot Chinese Girls" thread.

However, I do see the type of attractive, sexy, hot Chinese girl I want all the time outside. They are everywhere in abundance. It's just not that easy for me to win one as more than a friend. Maybe I'm too old and should have came here 10 years ago. I see average looking or nerdy looking guys with beautiful hot Chinese girls here all the time, so if they can, why can't I?

So in summary: I do feel happy in China and enjoy the impressive social harmony and authenticity here in terms of people and culture, which is very down-to-earth and fits me. China is like another world, and a huge one at that. You could spend a year just exploring all the towns and cities and sites in Guangdong province alone. But when it comes to women and dating, I haven't gotten what I wanted yet, despite having an active dating life and meeting lots of girls (some online and some via cold approach), because the ones that like me aren't the ones I'm attracted to or desire. Still, I feel optimistic and hopeful because in theory, I should do well here. There's lots of opportunity and potential here, and many factors are working in my favor.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby MustVisitAsia123 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 am

From what I observed overall Chinese culture is much more practical and driven than Filipino culture. I have a lot of Filipino friends and they are very easy-going to be around. In fact, my first GF was half filipino. Both have their pros and cons but if you want an ambitious and strong household I'm going to side with the Chinese on this one.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 am

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:04 am

Winston wrote:in big Chinese cities I've been to, 80 or 90 percent of the females I see are either very attractive or cute or hot


The only place where I'd seen 80-90% very attractive/cute/hot in Asia-Pacific was Seoul Korea, the city of models in Asia.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby MrMan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:52 am

S_Parc wrote:
Winston wrote:in big Chinese cities I've been to, 80 or 90 percent of the females I see are either very attractive or cute or hot


The only place where I'd seen 80-90% very attractive/cute/hot in Asia-Pacific was Seoul Korea, the city of models in Asia.



When I visited Seoul back in the mid-90's when I lived in South Korea, Kangnam was full of young, college-aged people. The crowded subway had lots of girls in it. But it seemed to me like there were lots and lots of 7's and 8's, and 9's and 10's were rare for a crowd that size full of thin women that age. I saw more of what I'd consider 9+s on my college campus in the US. But Koreans tend to have very similar looking features. I have seen some 9+ Korean women, though. But that's my scale for looks based on my personal taste.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby MrMan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:58 am

I saw a documentary on China that said back in the 1980's, it was typical for Chinese girls to keep their virginity until married. Now, especially in cities, girls will go to clubs to hook up.

I also hear that in churches over there, there are a lot more women than men. There may be some virgin church girls waiting to marry a Christian man, so China may not be all bad for Christians looking for wives. Christians in areas where they may face some persecution may be more devout, including when it comes to their sexual life. That's my theory at least.

There is also the Chinese diaspora. Virginity before marriage seemed to be the norm when I lived in Indonesia. I didn't hear anything about the Chinese being slutty over there. There are probably a lot of Chinese virgins in that part of the world. I think Indonesia is about 5% Chinese. Historically, many were Buddhist, but in recent decades, large numbers of them have converted to Christianity. So there are lots and lots of Chinese Christians, probably more than there are Buddhists.

The idea of the Chinese being racially superior to Filippinos-- well, I'm not surprised if a Chinese person thinks that way. Some Chinese seem to think of themselves as racially superior to Indonesians. That's the impression of Indonesians, because they don't intermarry. But Chinese who intermarry have children who aren't Chinese anymore in that culture. So they tend to intermarry with other Chinese and preserve their cultural identity more than a lot of other groups in Indonesia. Children of Javanese fathers are Javanese no matter what the mother is. Children of Padang mothers are Padang. The Batak adopt either male or female into a Batak tribe and give them a family name when they marry into the family (whether Indonesian or foreign.) But Chinese who marry outside of their race have kids that aren't truly considered Chinese.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests