Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Yohan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Winston wrote:MarcosZeitola,
You are wrong again as usual and in denial. Chinese women ARE higher quality than Filipinas in many ways. That's a FACT. No one disputes it but you. It's too obvious, as obvious as 2+2=4. Again:

-- Their skin quality is better, smoother, finer, whiter.
-- They age better, obvious upon visual glance.
-- They are smarter and more intelligence. Have higher IQ and run businesses better and are more educated.
-- A much higher percentage of them are attractive.

So, Chinese women have both beauty and brains over Filpinas, in general. In addition, in big Chinese cities I've been to, 80 or 90 percent of the females I see are either very attractive or cute or hot. In contrast, only 5 or 10 percent at most, of Filipinas I see are even cute or doable. HUGE DIFFERENCE. HUGE!

You are in a no win situation again MarcosZeitola. And you are looking foolish and discrediting yourself here, and undermining your credibility as well, with your denial of the obvious. Why do you hate reality so much?

These are all objective facts Marcos. It has NOTHING to do with how I'm doing in China. That's a separate issue.



I do not see any 'objective facts', your opinion is very subjective, it's nothing else but your own impression, but not everybody thinks like you.
Beauty etc. is rather a personal taste and preference than an 'objective fact'.

I also dispute that Chinese are of higher quality than Filipinas.

At least here in Japan, I would say, more or less they are equals, doing any kind of simple work, often illegally.
Filipinas are cleaning floors and polishing furniture, while Chinese are working in fish factories or filling up shelves in convenient stores.

Some mainland Chinese girls are also into nightlife in Tokyo and elsewhere, around railway stations in the suburbs. They charge you about the same as the Filipinas. Why are they here in Japan, if life in China is so wonderful?

Maybe you feel Chinese are looking better, because you have a huge selection of them while in China, cities are crowded and there are 1360 million Chinese vs. 100 million Filipinos, outnumbering 13:1. But otherwise....

You are a Chinese yourself, your opinion is rather biased because of that.

Why did you even approach Filipinas in the past, if they are all so terrible women?

Did you not know about mainland China before?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN







Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Winston wrote:MarcosZeitola,
You are wrong again as usual and in denial. Chinese women ARE higher quality than Filipinas in many ways. That's a FACT. No one disputes it but you. It's too obvious, as obvious as 2+2=4. Again:

-- Their skin quality is better, smoother, finer, whiter.
-- They age better, obvious upon visual glance.
-- They are smarter and more intelligence. Have higher IQ and run businesses better and are more educated.
-- A much higher percentage of them are attractive.

So, Chinese women have both beauty and brains over Filpinas, in general. In addition, in big Chinese cities I've been to, 80 or 90 percent of the females I see are either very attractive or cute or hot. In contrast, only 5 or 10 percent at most, of Filipinas I see are even cute or doable. HUGE DIFFERENCE. HUGE!

You are in a no win situation again MarcosZeitola. And you are looking foolish and discrediting yourself here, and undermining your credibility as well, with your denial of the obvious. Why do you hate reality so much?


You full of shit, and a hypocrite for buying into Western qualifications of beauty and success, qualifications, requirements you always claim to disagree with... Chinese women being superior because they are "whiter", but American women are not good enough. Richer, but America is too materialistic. Smarter and more intelligent, but Western women are too independent. A higher percentage of them are more attractive, and yet you primarily dwell in major cities and do not venture into the countryside and the poorer region that house the poor Chinese who work overseas, for example in Japan.

The things you claim as "facts", I have seen several members flat-out deny. Members such as Yohan, for example, who has lived in Asia for over thirty years and who has seen and known many Chinese, Japanese and Filipino people and who I would consider, for his many decades of experience abroad, to be among our most knowledgeable members.

With all due respect to you for setting up this site, your opinions are sometimes complete rubbish and your otherwise sharp observations tainted by your own delusional sense of superiority as a Chinese man. I think this is why you are failing romantically in China, and everywhere you go: what you call Murphy's Law, could just as easily be Karma. And when it's Karma, the cause would be the way in which you look down on the race of your girlfriend and your only son and heir. The universe does not like hypocracy, it seems. For you to one day applaud a race, a nation and its women, and denounce it as "inferior" the other day because you found greener pastures. No wonder your romantic adventures are failing.

I will make a prediction, and let us see if this is right: unless you come to realize the error of your ways, and find ways to make things right with Dianne and Angelo, you will still be chasing and never finding your soulmate ten years from now. You will still fail to make your relationships work, you will continue to be disappointed in love, and failing to find what you are truly looking for. And by then, when you will be in your fifties, chances are it will be too late. You'll be an aging playboy, still making the rounds, still having fun, but it will be an empty existence.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Winston wrote:Their skin quality is better, smoother, finer, whiter.

Then why aren't you in Russia? Oh, wait. You've tried that, and now Russia is "just like America". It's funny that you and your acolytes hate the west, yet have standards that are "just like America's". You're still a westerner through and through.

Winston wrote:They age better, obvious upon visual glance.

This one I'll give you. Probably so due to the lack of white genes in the average Chinese girl compared to the Spanish-conquered Filipinos. Still, it seems Japanese women age the best. Look at their diet. I'm thinking of making a switch and getting off this Ameridiet.

Winston wrote:They are smarter and more intelligence. Have higher IQ and run businesses better and are more educated.

Not sure what to say about this one.

Winston wrote:A much higher percentage of them are attractive.

And yet that didn't stop you from making one your baby momma. So, how come Dianne's lack of whiteness and intelligence didn't stop you THEN, but suddenly makes you "realise" how "low quality" they are? If Filipinas are so unintelligent, why would you have a CHILD with one? Does that make sense? Moreover, why would you put yourself on deadbeat status and leave a destitute bargirl to raise a child herself if she's so unintelligent? Hm? Surely you wouldn't want your son to be raised by someone incompetent. Oh, that's right. Excuses are being made. Your "facts" aren't objective, sir. Sorry to disappoint.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:37 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote: Chinese women being superior because they are "whiter", but American women are not good enough. Richer, but America is too materialistic. Smarter and more intelligent, but Western women are too independent. A higher percentage of them are more attractive, and yet you primarily dwell in major cities and do not venture into the countryside and the poorer region that house the poor Chinese who work overseas, for example in Japan.

[ snip ]

With all due respect to you for setting up this site, your opinions are sometimes complete rubbish and your otherwise sharp observations tainted by your own delusional sense of superiority as a Chinese man. I think this is why you are failing romantically in China, and everywhere you go: what you call Murphy's Law, could just as easily be Karma. And when it's Karma, the cause would be the way in which you look down on the race of your girlfriend and your only son and heir. The universe does not like hypocracy, it seems. For you to one day applaud a race, a nation and its women, and denounce it as "inferior" the other day because you found greener pastures. No wonder your romantic adventures are failing.

I will make a prediction, and let us see if this is right: unless you come to realize the error of your ways, and find ways to make things right with Dianne and Angelo, you will still be chasing and never finding your soulmate ten years from now. You will still fail to make your relationships work, you will continue to be disappointed in love, and failing to find what you are truly looking for. And by then, when you will be in your fifties, chances are it will be too late. You'll be an aging playboy, still making the rounds, still having fun, but it will be an empty existence.


I believe that problem is that Win's trying to continually make these non-linear correlations ... whiter<->intelligence<->materialism/westernism<->blah-blah

and thus, it leads him down the classic road of imperialism where Anglo North America is greater than Catholic South America, northern "whiter" Asians are superior to southern ones, Persians (whiter ones) near easterners are better than South Indians, Algerians (whiter ones) are better than Sudanese Africans, you get the picture.

Instead of that, how about facing the music, Win's failed at romantic "equal standing" relationships. And thus, it's better to focus on making money, boning hoes, having periodic one night stands, and simply enjoying life, and leave the colonialistic stuff to the Rudyard Kiplings, Cecil Rhodes, and Archie Bunkers of today's world.

If Win simply followed my dictum, his life would be simple, and he'd be enjoying himself than wasting his time on these diatribes.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby Yohan » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:58 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:.....The things you claim as "facts", I have seen several members flat-out deny. Members such as Yohan, for example, who has lived in Asia for over thirty years and who has seen and known many Chinese, Japanese and Filipino people and who I would consider, for his many decades of experience abroad, to be among our most knowledgeable members.

With all due respect to you for setting up this site, your opinions are sometimes complete rubbish and your otherwise sharp observations tainted by your own delusional sense of superiority as a Chinese man.


Thanks for this comment. Well, my observation so far is that neither the Chinese nor the Filipinos are superior or inferior - this is clearly the wrong choice of words. I would say however, Chinese and Filipinas are very different from each other regarding their behavior in case of international dating and relocation.

Filipinas are usually trying to integrate in the new country, while Chinese often create a ghetto for themselves, the typical 'Chinatown'. Filipinas try to meet foreigners of any race, while Chinese women prefer to find overseas Chinese.

For Winston this is clearly an advantage, he is overseas Chinese, he might enter Communist China anytime by claiming his birth in Taiwan despite holding US-citizenship and he is facing people who look like himself, he is not identified by a Chinese person walking by next to him as a 'foreigner'.

-----

About his past in the Philippines: To separate as a man from a girl who has a child from him is not really the problem. However to write stories on the open internet about how he considers his own son as 'inferior' because of a Filipina mother and claiming he would prefer a daughter instead of his son is deeply insulting every Philippine person.

Philippine children - unlike Western children - have a high respect for their father, even in my case as a foreign foster-father. The discussion about how to pay the lowest possible child-support is directly shaming the Filipina mother. - To write to be happy that they stay in a poor country while enjoying nightlife in another country to get away with the cheapest possible support for them is plainly disgusting.

I am strongly into MRA/MGTOW-stuff, I do not feel sorry for most 'unhappy' women. - Yet, in this case I have to ask myself, what did this poor woman and his son so wrong in their life to deserve such a harsh rejection from him.
Last edited by Yohan on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby HouseMD » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:11 am

Yohan wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:.....The things you claim as "facts", I have seen several members flat-out deny. Members such as Yohan, for example, who has lived in Asia for over thirty years and who has seen and known many Chinese, Japanese and Filipino people and who I would consider, for his many decades of experience abroad, to be among our most knowledgeable members.

With all due respect to you for setting up this site, your opinions are sometimes complete rubbish and your otherwise sharp observations tainted by your own delusional sense of superiority as a Chinese man.


Thanks for this comment. Well, my observation so far is that neither the Chinese nor the Filipinos are superior or inferior - this is clearly the wrong choice of words. I would say however, Chinese and Filipinas are very different from each other regarding their behavior in case of international dating and relocation.

Filipinas are usually trying to integrate in the new country, while Chinese often create a ghetto for themselves, the typical 'Chinatown'. Filipinas try to meet foreigners of any race, while Chinese women prefer to find overseas Chinese.

For Winston this is clearly an advantage, he is overseas Chinese, he might enter Communist China anytime by claiming his birth in Taiwan and is facing people, who look like himself, he is not identified by a Chinese person walking by next him as a 'foreigner'.

-----

To separate as a man from a girl who has a child from him is not really the problem. However to write stories on the open internet about how he considers his own son as 'inferior' because of a Filipina mother and claiming he would prefer a daughter instead of his son is deeply insulting every Philippine person.

Philippine children - unlike Western children - have a high respect for their father, even in my case as a foreign foster-father. The discussion about how to pay the lowest possible child-support is directly shaming the Filipina mother. - To write to be happy they stay in a poor country while enjoying nightlife in another country but getting away with the cheapest possible support for them is plainly disgusting.

I am strongly into MRA/MGTOW-stuff, I do not feel sorry for most 'unhappy' women. - But in this case I have to ask myself, what did this poor woman and his son so wrong in their life to deserve such a harsh reaction from him.

It pretty much just shows he isn't a great father. Which is okay I guess. My father was absolute **** too, these things happen. I hope he wakes up someday with regrets, just as my father did.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Fellas, you've got it all wrong.

You're melding the concepts of dating, love, parenthood, ethnicities, and all that stuff, trying to figure out how it matches with Winston's story arc.

Really, it's a lot easier than all that jazz. The theme here is Winston's got a long term case of soulmate-itis. In a sense, it's the Hepatitis C (correct me House, if I got my diseases wrong) of longing, where no matter what, the treatments vary but the condition remains.

After the age of let's say 35, many ppl's psychic liver rejects this ailment and they settle down into some situation, whatever that may be. Yes, most ppl develop antibodies to this disease. Dealing with the reality of relationships is a lot different than longing for some religious experience.

In Win's case, this situation persists. If I had the ailment, living in the northeast, I'd stage my treatment plan a bit differently.

I'd basically create fake relationships with esc@rts in Nova Scotia, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto, seeing a different one every other month, and while I'm in those arrangements, be madly infatuated, but immediately ... move to the next hoe, while the prior one is still fresh in my mind. What this does is allow the illusions to persist, without ever having to come down to Earth. And since everyone is in "the know", there are no hurt feelings.

For Win, living in east Asia, this is a lot easier and considerably cheaper. He can easily bounce around between Chinese, Taiwanese, and Filipino regions, falling in love with different hoes, never spending enough time to really get to know them. In the end, it's all love, love, love without any connection to the realities of day to day life. If he did this and was actually honest about it, he'd be a very happy guy.

In fact, there's a 50 year old Bostonian, a friend of Mel and I, who may be doing exactly that, but he's wise enough, not to advertise it to the general public. All I know is that he's successful, jovial, and loves to drink like a fish. Plus, he's an exercise maniac, so between that and his vitamin/supplements, he seems to metabolize alcohol pretty well.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby HouseMD » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:34 pm

S_Parc wrote:Fellas, you've got it all wrong.

You're melding the concepts of dating, love, parenthood, ethnicities, and all that stuff, trying to figure out how it matches with Winston's story arc.

Really, it's a lot easier than all that jazz. The theme here is Winston's got a long term case of soulmate-itis. In a sense, it's the Hepatitis C (correct me House, if I got my diseases wrong) of longing, where no matter what, the treatments vary but the condition remains.

After the age of let's say 35, many ppl's psychic liver rejects this ailment and they settle down into some situation, whatever that may be. Yes, most ppl develop antibodies to this disease. Dealing with the reality of relationships is a lot different than longing for some religious experience.

In Win's case, this situation persists. If I had the ailment, living in the northeast, I'd stage my treatment plan a bit differently.

I'd basically create fake relationships with esc@rts in Nova Scotia, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto, seeing a different one every other month, and while I'm in those arrangements, be madly infatuated, but immediately ... move to the next hoe, while the prior one is still fresh in my mind. What this does is allow the illusions to persist, without ever having to come down to Earth. And since everyone is in "the know", there are no hurt feelings.

For Win, living in east Asia, this is a lot easier and considerably cheaper. He can easily bounce around between Chinese, Taiwanese, and Filipino regions, falling in love with different hoes, never spending enough time to really get to know them. In the end, it's all love, love, love without any connection to the realities of day to day life. If he did this and was actually honest about it, he'd be a very happy guy.

In fact, there's a 50 year old Bostonian, a friend of Mel and I, who may be doing exactly that, but he's wise enough, not to advertise it to the general public. All I know is that he's successful, jovial, and loves to drink like a fish. Plus, he's an exercise maniac, so between that and his vitamin/supplements, he seems to metabolize alcohol pretty well.

They've got a new drug that clears hep C completely. What Winston has is more like Hep B- completely preventable if you take the right precautions, but if you don't you're stuck with the illness for life. And throwing a kid in there is like adding Hep D to the mix- it's a virus that hijacks your virus' capsule, can't survive without hep B coonfection, and both simply could have been avoided by inoculation against hep B to begin with.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Chinese women are HUGE sluts?

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:48 pm

HouseMD wrote:They've got a new drug that clears hep C completely.


That must be Vertex in Boston/Cambridge. They were spending money like there was no tomorrow, only a couple of years ago.

HouseMD wrote:What Winston has is more like Hep B- completely preventable if you take the right precautions, but if you don't you're stuck with the illness for life. And throwing a kid in there is like adding Hep D to the mix- it's a virus that hijacks your virus' capsule, can't survive without hep B coonfection, and both simply could have been avoided by inoculation against hep B to begin with.


Well, he didn't get those Hep B shots by 40 and thus, he's now stuck with a lifelong soulmate-itis condition.

The solution to the above is not a relationship but a carousel of hoes, hopping from one fake romance to another, believing that each one is "the one", before moving on the next :wink:

I believe the late David Carradine was see hoes and doing kinky stuff till his death from auto-erotic asphyxiation in Bangkok. If Dave can do it, so can Win :D
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests