Chinese sexual revolution

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese sexual revolution

Post by El_Caudillo »

When I first went to China over ten years ago, it felt like a sexual revolution was going on. Shanghai and Dalian seemed to be full of cute girls interested in foreign guys. Last time I was in Shanghai in 2014 the nightlife seemed completely different though - the clubs and bars were just full of young Europeans. The Chinese were hanging out somewhere else? It wasn't just that foreigners and Asians were segregated...there were bars for French people, Spanish people, American people etc. I remember the good old days in Dalian when there was just one rocking bar on Friday nights...Anglos, Russians and Chinese would mix freely. Some of those Russian girls down from Vladivostok were smokin' hot. What about Sanlitun the famous bar street of Beijing back in the day? It rocked. Now it sucks. Hell, last time I went to Beijing even the Mongolian hookers at the famous Maggie's bar had turned ugly. Requiem for the sex, drugs and rock n roll period in China crica 1998 to 2008? The Olympics ruined it.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!