Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » September 6th, 2016, 10:33 am

'Your tour guide in Philippines' = ....

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » September 6th, 2016, 9:14 pm

A filipina declares in her facebook status 'in an open relationship', which means?

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » September 14th, 2016, 10:01 am

"I believe in long term relationship because happiness is not the only thing in life!"

davewe
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1432
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by davewe » September 14th, 2016, 4:43 pm

mentor wrote:A filipina declares in her facebook status 'in an open relationship', which means?
Next...

I actually had one girl I was chatting with for a few weeks. She finally gave me her FB link. When I went there I discovered she was "in a relationship" and there were plenty of pics of her BF.

When I confronted her she made it clear that for the right foreigner, she'd dump the BF :) I nexted her of course. I was just shocked at how matter of fact she was about showing me her BF and then telling me she'd dump him for me lol.

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » September 14th, 2016, 6:44 pm

davewe wrote:
mentor wrote:A filipina declares in her facebook status 'in an open relationship', which means?
Next...

I actually had one girl I was chatting with for a few weeks. She finally gave me her FB link. When I went there I discovered she was "in a relationship" and there were plenty of pics of her BF.

When I confronted her she made it clear that for the right foreigner, she'd dump the BF :) I nexted her of course. I was just shocked at how matter of fact she was about showing me her BF and then telling me she'd dump him for me lol.
No morals at all...this is the worst thing.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by Ghost » September 15th, 2016, 11:49 am

mentor wrote:"I believe in long term relationship because happiness is not the only thing in life!"
So basically this girl knows she will make some poor schmuck miserable...

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » September 15th, 2016, 11:54 am

What is schmuck?

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » November 25th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Live.Laugh.Love.

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » February 5th, 2017, 7:56 pm

'ready to entertain'.
So what does this actually means?

Zambales
Junior Poster
Posts: 980
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by Zambales » February 5th, 2017, 8:35 pm

Move on. That's a scammer trying to reel you in.

mentor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 469
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: Decoding Filipina online dating lingo

Post by mentor » June 5th, 2017, 1:23 pm

'Matilda', what does it mean?
I thought it was a name, but the use it to describe themselves.

Post Reply

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”