Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Thais vs Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Thais vs Filipinas

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 am

Yohan wrote:
firahs75 wrote:I know that I am kind of beating a dead horse, but I am wondering if anyone thinks Thai women have any redeeming qualities, especially compared to Filipinas?
Seems like heaven would be a Thailand full of Filipinas....any comments?

Both countries and women from both countries have advantages and disadvantages.

A Thailand full of Filipinas?

Yes, it makes sense to look for a Filipina and bring her over to Thailand. Some Western foreign men in Thailand are doing this, however I never heard about a foreign man bringing a Thai girl over to Philippines.

It does not make sense to see only the legal/economic situation of a country or only how the women are etc. You have to consider it in a summery and pick out - case by case - which fits you best.

In my case, I live in Tokyo with a Japanese wife, I have a Filipina fosterdaughter, my working contract is from Europe, and my place for holiday/future retirement is Thailand. And if it is getting too boring, I move over for a short while to Malaysia and Cambodia.
I have to say, I am quite happy with my present situation.

This is my plan too. I am trying to date Filipina women in Thailand. There are many here now since they are working in restaurants and in foreign companies. From the ones I meet they are more opne and not so materialistic like their Thai counterparts.

They also seem to have a better service attitude than THais
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:01 pm

drronnie wrote:
Yohan wrote:
firahs75 wrote:I know that I am kind of beating a dead horse, but I am wondering if anyone thinks Thai women have any redeeming qualities, especially compared to Filipinas?

Yes, it makes sense to look for a Filipina and bring her over to Thailand. Some Western foreign men in Thailand are doing this, however I never heard about a foreign man bringing a Thai girl over to Philippines.

It does not make sense to see only the legal/economic situation of a country or only how the women are etc. You have to consider it in a summery and pick out - case by case - which fits you best.

In my case, I live in Tokyo with a Japanese wife, I have a Filipina fosterdaughter, my working contract is from Europe, and my place for holiday/future retirement is Thailand. And if it is getting too boring, I move over for a short while to Malaysia and Cambodia.

I am trying to date Filipina women in Thailand. From the ones I meet they are more opne and not so materialistic like their Thai counterparts.

There's nothing worse than an arrogant woman. Thai women do not make good wives.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:36 am

Taco wrote:
drronnie wrote:
Yohan wrote:

I am trying to date Filipina women in Thailand. From the ones I meet they are more opne and not so materialistic like their Thai counterparts.

There's nothing worse than an arrogant woman. Thai women do not make good wives.

There are good and hard working Thai women out there but they are usually already taken. What is left are these women who like to party but the men are not much better either. The fact that I do not like to party makes me "strange" eventhough I speak Thai flunetly. I dont mind going out with women to movies, fairs and even clubbing at some times. But when I see that Thai women liek to go clubbing alone with their female friends that will raise hundred red flags
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:43 am

drronnie wrote:
Taco wrote:
drronnie wrote:
Yohan wrote:

There are good and hard working Thai women out there but they are usually already taken. What is left are these women who like to party but the men are not much better either. The fact that I do not like to party makes me "strange" eventhough I speak Thai flunetly. I dont mind going out with women to movies, fairs and even clubbing at some times. But when I see that Thai women liek to go clubbing alone with their female friends that will raise hundred red flags

What Thai women are good at is shaking their money makers and what there not good at is everything else.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXSz9ZNCmOI[/youtube]
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand