A Question for Those Who Vistted Mindanao & Cagayan de O

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

A Question for Those Who Vistted Mindanao & Cagayan de O

Post by Greetercb »

I Have Now a Few Facebook friends at Cagayan de Oro In The Island of Mindano at The Philippines. How is it There? ( Social Wise.) Also How is The Dating Scene There?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tjh14
Freshman Poster

Re: A Question for Those Who Vistted Mindanao & Cagayan de O

Post by tjh14 »

I have only been to Davao but one of my friends spent a week in CDO. He said it was great. He stayed in a hotel near Robinson's mall and met women simply by sitting in the coffee shop or pretending to shop for clothes. I think he said that unless you look like Quasimodo or are retarded in some other sense, you will have more girls than you could date. But I only have secondhand information. God bless the Philippines. I loved it there. I can't imagine that you would have any trouble dating.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Greetercb wrote:I Have Now a Few Facebook friends at Cagayan de Oro In The Island of Mindano at The Philippines. How is it There? ( Social Wise.) Also How is The Dating Scene There?
We spent 3-4 days in CDO a few years ago and we both really liked it there. A pretty modern, upscale city by Philippines standards.

But let's wait for Outwest to weigh in. He lives near there.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
Greetercb wrote:I Have Now a Few Facebook friends at Cagayan de Oro In The Island of Mindano at The Philippines. How is it There? ( Social Wise.) Also How is The Dating Scene There?
We spent 3-4 days in CDO a few years ago and we both really liked it there. A pretty modern, upscale city by Philippines standards.

But let's wait for Outwest to weigh in. He lives near there.

Dave...it depends on what a man's purpose is when it comes to "dating" in CDO. If you are a serious man looking for a keeper, there are unlimited opportunities.

If you are looking for a "date" Western style , AKA an easy lay, I'm sure there are plenty of floosies to be found, but that is a different world.

No decent girl wants to be some man's vacation GF...( A free hooker), so it will take some time if you have honorable intentions. A decent girl wants to see if you are different, and not like most.