What Are Filipinas Like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: What Are Filipinas Like?

Post by Hero »

Mr S wrote: Regarding looks, some Filipinas have large breasts that are nice, but it's more an exception than the rule. Being a breast guy, I tend to notice the trend here. What I've figured out, there are very few good looking Filipinas with large breasts, most are average or frumpy looking. If they are decent looking they probably have no a**, so there is a give and take. It's either nice breasts no a** or nice a** and no breasts. Leg and a** guys will probably find more girls to their liking in PI than a breast guy. I also think for some reason there are prettier girls who are flat or small breasted than large breasted girls. However, since I prefer girls with curves, then I tend to ignore these kind of girls unless their breasts are small but extremely perky and the girl is really petite to match het upper frame, but this is rare.
I must be lucky in love when it comes to Filipinas. I've dated several Filipinas who had nice bodies all around, and pretty faces as well. I'd say their biggest flaw is short legs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Ghost wrote:Filipinas are definitely the most romantic women I've ever met. Other Asian women are good too, but Filipinas are more romantic and they are easier to understand since there's not nearly as much of a language and culture barrier.
Yes it is right but also they are the most shy of asian girls on the bed. This is irritating me.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Mr S wrote: I must be lucky in love when it comes to Filipinas. I've dated several Filipinas who had nice bodies all around, and pretty faces as well. I'd say their biggest flaw is short legs.
I was very lucky with my pinay. I f***ed for 10 days a beutifu pinay, with beautiful face, long legs and normal breasts (may be small for my taste). Her se was good, but I was disappointed for her shyness.