Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anybody know anything about Thongsook College in Thailand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Anybody know anything about Thongsook College in Thailan

Postby BATESOL teacher » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 am

BAboy wrote:
BATESOL teacher wrote:
BAboy wrote: As for leaving in an ambulance, that is made to sound like he was attacked, whereas, that is completely wrong.

You weren't there so how can you honestly deny that I was attacked by the student admin? That makes you a dishonest person. Your entire review is a steaming pile. The program will be out of business due to fraud and incompetence within a year and your degree won't be with the paper it's written on.

Hello Joe. How do you know I was not there ( could somebody on this forum please tell me how people are able to find out my name from posts that do not includeit? And is that even legal?). You are correct, I was not. But then again I did not claim to have been. i was simply told the situation by people I trust. This sounds like you are a little jealous, and claiming the college commited fraud seems like the very defamation that you seem so eager to use to frighten people. My views about Thongsook are my own, and I have not demeaned or denigrated Siam's course. I work with people I have advised to use the course if they are concious of money, and in my post complimented Siam itself.

You really need to step back and take a chill pill. Your vengence against an institution that you were happy with until they were no longer happy with you is, quite frankly, bordering on the ridiculous.

Have a happy day Joe. I know you are not as bad as you are making yourself appear

There were only 4 people in the room when I was being attacked. So unless you're one of the attackers, you're a dishonest person and you are intentionally and consistently spreading untrue defamatory rumors. Also, you're implying I'm appearing to be a bad guy? I'm out 120,000b and was expelled without warning or any legal process. Im still being attacked by students (including your passive aggressive comments) as you can see on this forum. I'm a victim, not a bad guy, get your story straight.
BATESOL teacher
Freshman Poster

Postby BATESOL teacher » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Ellsworth wrote:I was on this course and it was great. I did leave however, not because of the lectures or the workload, but due to the then class president Mr. Joe Batesol. He bullied me and a lot more people and he even took bribes. The old course Director who is an infamous crook and the Thongsook admin had the decency of Firing him to to incompetence. Joe was next, I he is the poster 2 above. In this day and age bullying still goes on and it is criminal. Karma is a good thing and I hear the program is going from strength to strength.

The place is run well with the new admin. and I will take up my course again due to Joe and his posse gone for good. Happy Days are here again.

Sorry, Rusell your story is completely false and totally preposterous. Bribes, really? For what? Unlike your buddies I was never admin, just a student passing the word along. You're posting here using a fake name because you know what you're saying is illegal. I dare you to say any of this horseshit using your real name. You'll dig your hole even deeper. I've already filed a police report against you and we will have our day in court. Then I'll easily prove what I'm saying here. Yes, I got your IP address and home address from the colorful emails you sent. Got your buddies too. VPN doesn't work as well as you thought. )
BATESOL teacher
Freshman Poster

Postby CTH MAN » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:42 am

Thongsook BATESOL WAS a great and innovative program. Unfortunately there was a "coup" in late 2015. A few new students duped the Thai admin into believing the program would be better off without a more highly qualified director. The result, almost half the students fled the thongsook program and by choice followed and the founding director to Siam Technical College. Mostly the only people who stayed at Thongsook fell into a few carahproes, the students who were too close to graduating to realistically transfer their credits or students who knew they probably couldn't survive at a real college, visa seekers, and the new students who were too confused and intimidated by the constant and relentless waves of propaganda and questionable "information" being thrown at them through the official (non-official) facebook cliques and private forums.

Since then, thongsook has double its tuition, tripled its admin fees, which resulted in the virtually halting of new students joining the program. Also, there are very reliable rumors that the owners of the school are selling the property. This combined with continuing lawsuits and criminal proceedings has pretty much sealed the fate of a once great program.

If you want to pay double the price and get bossed around by questionably qualified student admins to get a degree from a program that will soon be forgotten, Thongsook is the way to go. However, if you are looking for a great program run by qualified professionals, then Siam Technology BATESOL is obviously the winning choice.
Last edited by CTH MAN on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CTH MAN
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Wow...just with this one thread with have new posters and all from Thailand.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby CTH MAN » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:55 pm

The program will probably soon be put of business. Recently their are very reliable rumors that owners have comitted to selling the land. There are thousands of English programs in Thailand. Having been a student at this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
CTH MAN
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:43 am

If anyone was considering this Thongsook college before, they sure ain't now...:lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:04 am

What a f***ing RIP OFF!

The tuition fee for this program is 5,000 baht per three credits, bringing the total cost to 200,000 baht (US dollars $5726.15), excluding administration fees

http://www.thongsook.college/ba-tesol

Go online you can get a TEFL certificarte for about $100
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:04 am

What a f***ing RIP OFF!

The tuition fee for this program is 5,000 baht per three credits, bringing the total cost to 200,000 baht (US dollars $5726.15), excluding administration fees

http://www.thongsook.college/ba-tesol

Go online you can get a TEFL certificarte for about $100
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand