Has Anyone Been Dumped for Having Too Big a Manhood?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Has Anyone Been Dumped for Having Too Big a Manhood?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I posted this in the Asia section since I'll assume this is where this kind of thing might happen, since asian male reproductive organs are on average the smallest in the world:

http://www.bodyrock.tv/life/new-study-s ... ses-world/

I'm one of the rare but lucky 3% of guys in the above link. No kidding. Why do you think I chose my HA user name?
It has it's ups and downs though, like the elevator business. Some girls loved it, while some others complained about pain and bleeding, since they were used to half that size. My response to them was a baby coming out of there is much bigger, and if you want foreign guys, it usually comes with the territory. Condoms sold in Asia are useless for me, and even the average ones sold in stores in NA will rip so I order my size online from the US.

So if you are some foreign dude in Asia or anywhere else, and are well hung like me, has this ever caused a girl to say it's too much, see you later?
I was going to post the opposite question and ask if being too small had caused a breakup, but assume no guy would admit to that lol.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on February 11th, 2017, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Has Anyone Been Dumped for Having Too Big a Manhood?

Post by Johnny1975 »

How do you measure it? I mean where exactly do you start? Are you supposed to measure from the outside or the inside?

EDIT : You measure from the inside. But are you supposed to press down hard? I don't think there's a really accurate way to measure it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Lol this forum is something else... :lol:

From the article
The proper way to measure is from tip of the penis to the very bottom of the pubic bone.
-The global average is 5.5 inches.
What the hell does 'bottom of the pubic bone' really mean ?
I think that puts me comfortably above average lol

One thing I wonder about is the correlation to height, i thought the two things would go together, one would presume the areas with the taller dudes would stand out.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Filipinas have gotten it on with Spanish colonizers, soldiers, priests, US marines and Muslim conquerors for centuries now. The vast majority of Filipino households go by Spanish names, at least 50% of the population has a foreign ancestor somewhere down the family tree. Interracial sex, for both reproduction and pleasure, are nothing new to them. I cannot speak for other Asian countries... what I can say, is that in my personal experience it is easier to have sex with a Western woman. A Western man is more likely to be sexually compatible with a woman of his own race, and closer to his own size. Certain sexual positions, likewise, are a lot more difficult with a partner who's a foot or more shorter then you. But where there is a will, there is a way, and she won't say no if she's really into you.

It can be a problem at times but it's a luxury problem to have. And in most cases, curiosity trumps fear.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I think I have read here in HA, in other topics, that some guys told that even some filipina girls felt a little uncomfortable with this 'size' matter, they insist to their men to proceed and surpass their little annoyance.

Maybe some forum members could tell more about it.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

My size is nothing to brag about by western standards. Yet the one Filipina I slept with kept going on about how big it was while screaming and whimpering. Made me feel like a sex god.

If anything, the size differential is a huge thrill for both parties. Probably a big reason Filipinas and white men are so drawn to each other.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I am not sure how my mood would be if the girl beneath seem to suffer....
I think there is something like 'nice pain' for the girl in some cases, but there is the bad version too of 'plain pain', and I hope never found myself in such case...

Maybe there are optimists here that will tell that in the end, the mates will find their rhythm, I really hope to be this way...
I cannot feel good, knowing that my mate is just waiting for the 'torture' reach to an end...the patience of a girl in such case is not enough for me...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Asian male reproductive organs are on average the smallest in the world.
Winston is painfully aware of this! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."