Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Manila, some questions please

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Manila, some questions please

Postby TheHunter » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi friends, I don't know Manila and I will reach this interesting town for 20 days. I will rent an apartmento in Makati near Greenbelt. I'd like to ask some questions:
I am not young, I am white man, goodlooking, I am cheerful and 58 years old. Can I to f**k some non pro girls (19-25 years old)? Will it easy for me. Are there some tricks for making girls to fall in love for me without however to delude too much them? I'd like to change girl every week.
In your opinion doe the girls expect some gifts or money from me after a week I am with a girl? Can you give me some suggestions please? I don't like pro, freelancers sometimes are a bit better than the pros.
In your opinion if I like only regular girls will I f**k a lot or no much in Manila? I'd like to know something more about Manila.
I am using some dating sites but I see so few beautiful girls and then I'm afraid when I will meet them I don't like them anymore. I have to see them in person and for this reason I'd like to look for some girls there.
Another thing I like to know is: how is the sexual behavior of the pinays? Do they like sex and have a good attitude for it? Are they hot in the bed? Are they partecipative? I like to be with the girl on the bed for many hours, not only one or two hours. Do they love to be in bed or to go out? Regular girls can go to my apartment easily or are they afraid?
I'm sorry for many questions. I hope you can give me some suggestions.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Re: Manila, some questions please

Postby Ghost » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:55 pm

You can a different girl every few hours if you really want to there. Just remember that the hotter the girl the harder she will be to get. That's true of any country, including Phils. There are lots of sluts in Philippines. Just don't expect a quality girl with a plan like this. Either go for sex or go for a quality girl for a relationship. Solidly choose one or the other or you're liable to be very disappointed.

Girls won't hesitate to go back to your apartment/hotel/whatever. They aren't good in bed. Pinays will just lay on their backs and let you do all the work. (Unless you go the p4p route.) They are passionate, receptive, and eager to have sex but they won't participate much. Getting a blowjob or her doing cowgirl may not happen because she doesn't want to.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby TheHunter » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Ghost wrote:Girls won't hesitate to go back to your apartment/hotel/whatever. They aren't good in bed. Pinays will just lay on their backs and let you do all the work. (Unless you go the p4p route.) They are passionate, receptive, and eager to have sex but they won't participate much. Getting a blowjob or her doing cowgirl may not happen because she doesn't want to.

Surely I will choose quality of the girls. What about gifts or money of I will be with a regulat girl for one week? Hovewer I'm really surprised about what you have just told me. Yes, I'm talking with a nice regular girl for one week on a dating site and she is very respectful and sweet. I thought the sex with her could be very good and hot like with a girlfriend. I never imagined it could be a mechanic and not participative sex. Now I am deeply disheartened, what a pity!
I always refer to regular sex, what about bareback blowjob? Are they eager to do it and they do it voluntarily or will I have to implore for it?
You too do you like regular girls? Do you know fine them?
I THANK YOU!!!

PS: Out of curiosity: if you are an expert traveller, in which countries are girls moost partecipative in the sex session?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 pm

TheHunter wrote:Surely I will choose quality of the girls. What about gifts or money of I will be with a regulat girl for one week? Hovewer I'm really surprised about what you have just told me. Yes, I'm talking with a nice regular girl for one week on a dating site and she is very respectful and sweet. I thought the sex with her could be very good and hot like with a girlfriend. I never imagined it could be a mechanic and not participative sex. Now I am deeply disheartened, what a pity!
I always refer to regular sex, what about bareback blowjob? Are they eager to do it and they do it voluntarily or will I have to implore for it?
You too do you like regular girls? Do you know fine them?
I THANK YOU!!!

PS: Out of curiosity: if you are an expert traveller, in which countries are girls moost partecipative in the sex session?

The girls will always be receptive to gifts of course. If she likes you, she'll likely only ask for small amounts of money, such as to cover her transportation. If she doesn't like you then I suppose she'll ask for other things or disguise it by saying something like "you treat me, OK?"

It's not about which country she's from when it comes to how much effort she'll put in bed. That all depends on what is happening between you two. Or I should say what she thinks is happening. If she thinks you're serious and will potentially marry her, she'll be all over you: different positions, blowjobs, lots of sexual enthusiasm. If she knows you're just using her for a lay then she'll just lay on her back.

That's bad karma to do that. These days I'm just honest with girls about whether I want sex or am looking for something more with them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 am

TheHunter wrote:Hi friends, I don't know Manila and I will reach this interesting town for 20 days. I will rent an apartmento in Makati near Greenbelt. I'd like to ask some questions:
I am not young, I am white man, goodlooking, I am cheerful and 58 years old. Can I to f**k some non pro girls (19-25 years old)? Will it easy for me. Are there some tricks for making girls to fall in love for me without however to delude too much them? I'd like to change girl every week.
In your opinion doe the girls expect some gifts or money from me after a week I am with a girl? Can you give me some suggestions please? I don't like pro, freelancers sometimes are a bit better than the pros.
In your opinion if I like only regular girls will I f**k a lot or no much in Manila? I'd like to know something more about Manila.
I am using some dating sites but I see so few beautiful girls and then I'm afraid when I will meet them I don't like them anymore. I have to see them in person and for this reason I'd like to look for some girls there.
Another thing I like to know is: how is the sexual behavior of the pinays? Do they like sex and have a good attitude for it? Are they hot in the bed? Are they partecipative? I like to be with the girl on the bed for many hours, not only one or two hours. Do they love to be in bed or to go out? Regular girls can go to my apartment easily or are they afraid?
I'm sorry for many questions. I hope you can give me some suggestions.

You asked would it be easy to get non pro girls. Have you met many online that want to get together? Unless the girls thinks you want a serious relationship with you, she's not going to spend a week with you. You want hours of sex and BJs. Why don't you just hire some P4P girls. Why waste your time with many inexperienced Filipinas? Why waste their time unless you are interested in them for more than sex?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby TheHunter » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:43 am

WorldTraveler wrote:You want hours of sex and BJs. Why don't you just hire some P4P girls. Why waste your time with many inexperienced Filipinas? Why waste their time unless you are interested in them for more than sex?

I don't like to hire a P4P girl because I like to f**k bareback and there is more risky with a P4P girl. If I will f**k only 2-3 regular girls in my holiday the risky is low, then I think to get sex with a regular girl it is more exciting even if she is an inexperienced filipina. I can teach her. But I still don't understand fine how much a filipina is partecipative and hot in the bed. Surely it is subjective and can be different for every filipina but ... usually do they enjoy sex? Does a regular girl like to give bareback blowjob? Do they like kissing? Usually are they more or less hot than other girls in other countries? I hope to get more infos, if you like even with PM.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 am

If it's just sex you're after go to Angeles City. It's only 50 miles north of Manila.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPw8YNZDki0
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby TheHunter » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 am

Zambales wrote:If it's just sex you're after go to Angeles City. It's only 50 miles north of Manila.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPw8YNZDki0

Yes, I travel for just sex but I'm sorry but I hate Angeles and Pattaya. I don't like sex machines. They would be the worse places around the world. I like to f**k only regular girls, I don't like pros.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:06 am

If I was a filipino I'd be pissed off at all the westerners coming to ruin the girls. If you must have sex, do it with the prostitutes, instead of turning the normal girls into sluts.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 am

Johnny1975 wrote:If I was a filipino I'd be pissed off at all the westerners coming to ruin the girls. If you must have sex, do it with the prostitutes, instead of turning the normal girls into sluts.

I would say it's not black and white, there are some in betweens. I disagree in that you "turn them into", If the girl INSISTS she must come to your hotel and/or knocks on the door at 8AM, what do you do? lol
Having said that, i agree with other posters in that lying is not appropriate. That would be my line. As long as you make it clear that you're not looking to get married...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby TheHunter » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:If I was a filipino I'd be pissed off at all the westerners coming to ruin the girls.

What a lucky man I am if you are not a filipino. ahahahaha However you cannot understand if you go only with pros.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 pm

If one is going anywhere only for sex, I don't understand why one would want normal girls. Pros f**k much better. Even if you find a normal girl and do the pretend relationship thing for a week, she'll put in more effort but will still be much less skillful than a pro.
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:17 pm

droid wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:If I was a filipino I'd be pissed off at all the westerners coming to ruin the girls. If you must have sex, do it with the prostitutes, instead of turning the normal girls into sluts.

I would say it's not black and white, there are some in betweens. I disagree in that you "turn them into", If the girl INSISTS she must come to your hotel and/or knocks on the door at 8AM, what do you do? lol
Having said that, i agree with other posters in that lying is not appropriate. That would be my line. As long as you make it clear that you're not looking to get married...

Yes I know that it's always up to the girl. But when westerners keep going there to do what they do, it teaches other girls to think it's acceptable. It saddens me to know that so many girls there are having casual sex. People complain about western sluts then they go to another part of the world to create more. It's not right. I wish people would go there for the right reasons, i.e. date lots of girls (without having sex with them) until they find one that they want to stick with.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:47 pm

The Philippines is a naturally promiscuous society, so I don't think Westerners are ruining it per se. It does lead to broken hearts and bad karma, but what Westerners do tends to be less severe than what pinoys themselves do. Not trying to rationalize it, just noting it. A Westerner and pinoy can do the same things to a girl there and the Westerner will still benefit the girl even if he just uses her for sex. He'll likely give her money, and even if he impregnates her and leaves she'll have higher status because of her mixed baby.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:17 am

TheHunter wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:You want hours of sex and BJs. Why don't you just hire some P4P girls. Why waste your time with many inexperienced Filipinas? Why waste their time unless you are interested in them for more than sex?

I don't like to hire a P4P girl because I like to f**k bareback and there is more risky with a P4P girl. If I will f**k only 2-3 regular girls in my holiday the risky is low, then I think to get sex with a regular girl it is more exciting even if she is an inexperienced filipina. I can teach her. But I still don't understand fine how much a filipina is partecipative and hot in the bed. Surely it is subjective and can be different for every filipina but ... usually do they enjoy sex? Does a regular girl like to give bareback blowjob? Do they like kissing? Usually are they more or less hot than other girls in other countries? I hope to get more infos, if you like even with PM.

You're worried about catching STDs. Are you concerned if you get these good girls get pregnant? Are you going to raise you're child if she gets pregnant?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand