Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chubby girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chubby girls

Postby mentor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:27 pm

As I can see in girl’s profiles, especially in Philippines, most girls are skinny.
But there are a good percentage of them(although the minority), that they are chubby.
Not very heavy, but considering the usual small height, they are rather a little bit overweight.

Can you give me some information for this target group?
How do they usually feel about themselves? What is the men opinions there, about chubby girls?
Is it easy for them, so easy like the slim ones, to get a boyfriend?
Or it is a rather ‘bad’ feature, like the black skin color?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Chubby girls

Postby Ghost » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:50 pm

They tend to get chubbier as they get older, whereas most young Filipinas will be slim. Not considered a good thing for a younger (let's say under 30) woman to be overweight. A lot of these women will get on dating sites because they have trouble getting boyfriends from the pinoy population. I've seen a lot of mixed looks couples in Philippines, though, so it's not like a woman will have no options. But I don't recall seeing any pinoy men who were slim with fat girls. Definitely not like what you see in the U.S.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mentor » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 am

So, from what you say, I guess these girls have much less choices than the slim ones.
If it is difficult for a normal filipina girl to find a good and worthy mate, and so they have to look for foreigners, how harder it is for the chubbys? Surely more, right?

You know, chubby is not exactly 'fat', but of course if such a girl do not pay attention through the years, it will become 'fat'.
I don't like fat girls. But I don't like super slim too.
Some chubbys are quite nice. I wanted to know about them.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Raja » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:52 pm

mentor wrote:As I can see in girl’s profiles, especially in Philippines, most girls are skinny.
But there are a good percentage of them(although the minority), that they are chubby.
Not very heavy, but considering the usual small height, they are rather a little bit overweight.

Can you give me some information for this target group?
How do they usually feel about themselves? What is the men opinions there, about chubby girls?
Is it easy for them, so easy like the slim ones, to get a boyfriend?
Or it is a rather ‘bad’ feature, like the black skin color?

Judging from the social media of my nieces yes they know that they are not the alphas of the dating world but then again standards are changing and not as strict as American standards. Just as in the west where long legs are giving way to a bigger ass without the perceived long legs as long as you present a relatively flat stomach seen on a Kim Kardashian and others. And your 30 to 50 year old starlet who used to be pencil thin on American TV and aside from J.Lo mostly still is in America everyone from your old "Sex Bomb" dancers to the romantic leads in teleseryes, with a few exceptions who tend to be younger than 25 and not fully matured physically, tend to run chubbier then their western counterparts
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby mentor » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Are they like 'second choice' girls, by the aspect of appearance/attractiveness, compared to slim girls, in their society?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Skinny Chicks have no tits and no ass

Obese Chicks are f***ing ugly

A chubby chick with big tits and a nice ass somewhere in between, not a bad choice.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:13 pm

In China, chubby girls were mostly shunned, especially by rich dudes.

I can't see what they see in stick insects - I'd rather be suffocated by huge b**bs.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby mentor » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:30 am

Most guys prefer slim girls, or it is all about the fact that most asian girls are slim, so the choice is obvious?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:45 pm

Ghost wrote:They tend to get chubbier as they get older, whereas most young Filipinas will be slim. Not considered a good thing for a younger (let's say under 30) woman to be overweight.
I don't recall seeing any pinoy men who were slim with fat girls. Definitely not like what you see in the U.S.

To be honest, USA is extreme, with a huge number of women of any race and any age to be obese and ugly.

Not only to be overweight, but to be a very tall Filipina is also a reason for many Filipinos not to date her.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby mentor » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:06 am

So, lets say for example in Philippines,
being a chubby girl, is advantage, disadvantage, or indifferent?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Raja » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 pm

mentor wrote:So, lets say for example in Philippines,
being a chubby girl, is advantage, disadvantage, or indifferent?

We all have different definitions of "chubby" at the upper end what we might think of as slightly chubby but a flat stomach as seen in actresses like an Ann Curtis or Julia Montes might be preferred over a Kim Chiu just as in America a Nicky Minaj or Iggy Azalea have moved up on the hot scale whereas 20 years ago the same body never would have been "hot"
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Yohan wrote:To be honest, USA is extreme, with a huge number of women of any race and any age to be obese and ugly.

Exactly, American leads the world in obesity. There are also many more ugly women in America than there are good looking women. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand