Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Postby Dragon » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:53 am

I've been reading some random sources that there's a lot of gays and invalids (guys too poor, drunk, dumb, etc to function correctly) in the Philippines and SE Asia in general. And this contributes to how highly foreigners are sought out, depending on the location. Some say up to 1/3 of men in the Philippines are gay but I find that hard to believe as it's too large a number.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Postby Ghost » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:56 am

There's no way that many are gay.

Stupid, drunk, irresponsible - yes. Gay, no.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Postby zboy1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Yeah, watch out for the ladyboys in SE Asia, as there's a ton of them everywhere--especially in Thailand and the Philippines. I saw attractive, tall and buff guys with ladyboy's, which made me scratch my head. Why would they go for a ladyboy instead of a real women? Lol.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand