Super connected girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Super connected girls

Post by mentor »

I will admit it from the start. I am on the 'net', from '90s. 3 decades. I am a computer guy. But, based on my personality, I almost dislike girls that are all the time in social media.

You see some profiles, that list:
kakaotalk
instagram
facebook
viber
email
whatsapp
etc

Some of them seem to feel like 'stars' with fans!

When I see something like this, I am going mad. But maybe I am wrong?
My main assumption is that a girl like that, has strong possibility of being either a nerd, or have narcissism, or not being serious, wasting time on social media all the time, maybe she does not have a job and she is a lazy one, but all the time just communicating, and of course she could have an army of friends, etc.
I think this attitude could tell something about such girl, but of course not all of her personality.
Beside this, I prefer quiet and introvert girls, so it for sure it is difficult to be one with dozens of online social activities.

One thought: maybe most of them could not be quality girls, but at least you know there are real!

But, some girls that I contacted recently, and they abandoned our communication without explanation, make me wonder if there were not real.
I have heard even horror stories, in HA blog and maybe elsewhere too, about old women that handle young girls accounts, and if they get any money they share them! In any case, I remembered an old phrase from the early days of internet, when irc and text chat was the only thing you could do to meet people online, that told 'in internet nobody knows if you are a dog'!

After all, anybody can go to a facebook account, download-steal photos from an attractive girl, and then start chatting!!! Cheating!

So I am thinking, which is the best way to go.
Selecting girls with many online social accounts, in order to easily check they are real?
Or select any girl, and ask for a skype account in my first message? But I do not know if this is the best way to go either.
Or any alternative tactic?
I remember you that we talk about the first approach and communications, if somebody wants to tell 'get a plane and go there'.
This is not possible for any girl, to get a plane and just meet her.
So, I need a strategy for this online approach.

What is your experience, opinions, advice about it?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Super connected girls

Post by Dragon »

You could not base your experiences with women online. Seriously, stop. Only morons think interacting with women online is any indication of what happens in real life. There's a lot of body language, appearance upkeep, conversational skills, frame control, improvisation, etc that happens in real life for how to attract and escalate with women. You lack social skills and real life experiences (obviously that's why you are here) so the best thing for you is to acquire them, regardless of how painful or scary it might be. As bad as Winston might be in certain regards (fat, unkempt, delusional) he has balls to approach women and talk to them in real life because he is a fearless horndog. You will NEVER get anywhere if you don't leave your computer.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Dragon wrote:You could not base your experiences with women online. Seriously, stop. Only morons think interacting with women online is any indication of what happens in real life. There's a lot of body language, appearance upkeep, conversational skills, frame control, improvisation, etc that happens in real life for how to attract and escalate with women. You lack social skills and real life experiences (obviously that's why you are here) so the best thing for you is to acquire them, regardless of how painful or scary it might be. As bad as Winston might be in certain regards (fat, unkempt, delusional) he has balls to approach women and talk to them in real life because he is a fearless horndog. You will NEVER get anywhere if you don't leave your computer.

Your approach is a solid 'black or white' or 'all or nothing'. This is bad.
I respect your opinion but I think you are wrong.
Billions of people are online. Online dating is stronger than ever.
And you came here to say 'you lack this' etc, and this is not only offensive, it is out of question too.
You do not know what experiences one might have in life to speak like this. It is so easy to attach labels and criticize.
Some years ago, some arrogant people used to call 'anyone on he net' like 'nerds'. So untrue.

I know there could be differences in online life and real life.
But, I think that someone with careful steps (and that's why most of us we are here discussing) you can have some good indications about the girls you talk.

Knowledge is power, and what I am trying to do, it is to contact and be connected to some good girls, in order to meet a few then.
But, internet gives us the possibility to do all the preparation.
But, the beginning is half the battle.
I have found in this site invaluable information.
And there is still a lot to be told and information that could be given.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Ghost wrote:Knowing a girl on her social media is a good way to see if she is a narcissist. Just thinking practically, given the world we live in.

Although in my world women would be banned from using social media.

I have the same opinion.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

I think seeing evidence of a real person with real relatives and friends on a social media site makes much more sense than the old school dating/introduction sites where one paid to see pictures of somebody with their playmate quick biography. However until you get in country and get close enough to touch hands you are still not real.