Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Vietnamese vs Thai women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Vietnamese vs Thai women

Postby drronnie » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:15 am

Heard some positives about Vietnamese women being more faithful and hard working than Thai women. Have not met too many Vietnamese women but can someone tell if Vietnamese women are really more datable than Thai women>
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Vietnamese vs Thai women

Postby Dragon » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:35 am

drronnie wrote:Heard some positives about Vietnamese women being more faithful and hard working than Thai women. Have not met too many Vietnamese women but can someone tell if Vietnamese women are really more datable than Thai women>

Vietnamese women aren't as receptive to white guys as other SE Asian women. It's not impossible, or even THAT difficult, but you have to be slightly on your game. You can't be your typical old fat sexpat and expect to land a quality vietnamese woman (or any woman really). You will need social skills and to actually learn the language, because the average Vietnamese woman knows even less English than even Thai women.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 pm

My experience on Date in Asia:

Vietnamese - occasional beautiful, sweet, smart girls who are interested.

Thai - rarely respond because despite one of the most long-standing EFL hotspots in the world, they still can't speak English worth shit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Seems like the Vietnamese women generally have some more meat on them, too.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:42 am

Wolfeye wrote:Seems like the Vietnamese women generally have some more meat on them, too.

Overweight-Obesity Percentage by Country-
Thailand - 32.2%
Veitnam - 10.1%

http://www.burning-bison.com/obesity.htm
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:43 am

Ghost wrote:My experience on Date in Asia:

Vietnamese - occasional beautiful, sweet, smart girls who are interested.

Thai - rarely respond because despite one of the most long-standing EFL hotspots in the world, they still can't speak English worth shit.

It's because they are too busy partying. Thais are the biggest partiers in SEA!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:46 am

Any of these Vietnamese chicks have skills? Like cooking, herbal medicines, doing stuff for the kids (it seems that it can be a shockingly complicated topic). I'll admit, if she's got some "ninja skills," that's be a major plus for me.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand