Some thoughts on establishing a harem

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some thoughts on establishing a harem

Post by MarcosZeitola »

This is a difficult one, how to go around establishing a harem? Most of us seem contend with one woman only. Others prefer none at all, going through life solo. And then there are those who passionately believe in paid love, and spread this love and their wallets all over the globe.

Now how about another possibility, the possibility of having not one, but several women at the same time. Not women you would pay for, mind you, but women who WANT you. They may love you, they may not. But being with you is mutually beneficial and no punishment for them. That, too me, seems far preferable.

Things to keep in mind here are financial means, your marital status (or lack thereof) and how open-minded your significant other is, or isn't. Location is everything too, and the type of women you select. It seems to me the most wise to embark on such an adventure only when you know you can afford it. The ideal women for this situation would be young, the younger the better. Not from a rich family, and not from a city although an urbanized area of a smaller city or larger village cannot be ruled out completely.

Another thing to keep in mind: would you just sleep with these women, or establish families as well? If it's sex only, any country will do. If you seek to establish multiple family, spread your seed, I would advice the Philippines. Age of consent and attitudes towards sex and relationships among the younger generations are also favorable. You must get to the girls young, this is the crucial point. If she's past twenty, it's already getting more difficult. Twenty-five is already considered a borderline spinster where I'm at. Whereas for a man, as long as you are strong and virile, you can do as you want. No judgment, perhaps even admiration, will come your way.

To ensure a comfortable lifestyle in later years and continue to do as you do, I advice you to look into purchasing lands. As much as possible. Any hectare you may own in an area that becomes urbanized, will grow in value tremendously as years pass. My in-laws bought property not long ago worth a mere 150,000 peso at the time which can already be sold for 700,000 today. Something to keep in mind, as a harem requires a Sultan and a Sultan cash. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some thoughts on establishing a harem

Post by Jester »

Count me in.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ignoring paid situations or paid like situations because lets face it, if you have 10s of millions of dollars or more and have multiple girlfriends/wives they are basically whores via barter.
I have absolutely no respect for any woman or any person for that matter who would tolerate sharing a guy while being required to be monogamist.
If she is whoring herself, that is something I can respect, it's a job and better than McDonalds but having the mind set of falling in love with a guy who loves other women and would never accept you having other guys... they scarcely register as human beings to me. I mean if they have no self respect, why should I bother respecting them.

If I could find some women stupid enough and with such low esteem that they would be willing to put up with that, sure, I'd use them, but the only way you are going to get that without money being the real deciding factor is if you are dealing with a female population being utterly brainwashed into docile cow like stupidity like in those fundamentalist moron, I mean Mormon cults. Those women seem kind of cow like in their docility. Well that or being insanely good looking or famous. So for 99% of us it's money or Jebus.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

cdnFA wrote:I have absolutely no respect for any woman or any person for that matter who would tolerate sharing a guy while being required to be monogamist.

If she is whoring herself, that is something I can respect, it's a job and better than McDonalds but having the mind set of falling in love with a guy who loves other women and would never accept you having other guys... they scarcely register as human beings to me. I mean if they have no self respect, why should I bother respecting them.

If I could find some women stupid enough and with such low esteem that they would be willing to put up with that, sure, I'd use them, but the only way you are going to get that without money being the real deciding factor is if you are dealing with a female population being utterly brainwashed into docile cow like stupidity like in those fundamentalist moron, I mean Mormon cults. Those women seem kind of cow like in their docility. Well that or being insanely good looking or famous. So for 99% of us it's money or Jebus.
What about the argument that male and female psychology is different? Women like men that other women like. Women want the best man and they're willing to grudgingly share so long as he's the best. This is a reoccurring theme in the animal kingdom.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

MarcosZeitola wrote:This is a difficult one, how to go around establishing a harem? Most of us seem contend with one woman only. Others prefer none at all, going through life solo. And then there are those who passionately believe in paid love, and spread this love and their wallets all over the globe.

Now how about another possibility, the possibility of having not one, but several women at the same time. Not women you would pay for, mind you, but women who WANT you. They may love you, they may not. But being with you is mutually beneficial and no punishment for them. That, too me, seems far preferable.

Things to keep in mind here are financial means, your marital status (or lack thereof) and how open-minded your significant other is, or isn't. Location is everything too, and the type of women you select. It seems to me the most wise to embark on such an adventure only when you know you can afford it. The ideal women for this situation would be young, the younger the better. Not from a rich family, and not from a city although an urbanized area of a smaller city or larger village cannot be ruled out completely.

Another thing to keep in mind: would you just sleep with these women, or establish families as well? If it's sex only, any country will do. If you seek to establish multiple family, spread your seed, I would advice the Philippines. Age of consent and attitudes towards sex and relationships among the younger generations are also favorable. You must get to the girls young, this is the crucial point. If she's past twenty, it's already getting more difficult. Twenty-five is already considered a borderline spinster where I'm at. Whereas for a man, as long as you are strong and virile, you can do as you want. No judgment, perhaps even admiration, will come your way.

To ensure a comfortable lifestyle in later years and continue to do as you do, I advice you to look into purchasing lands. As much as possible. Any hectare you may own in an area that becomes urbanized, will grow in value tremendously as years pass. My in-laws bought property not long ago worth a mere 150,000 peso at the time which can already be sold for 700,000 today. Something to keep in mind, as a harem requires a Sultan and a Sultan cash. ;)

Wasn't this the guy that was ranting on about faux-traditionalists...and castigating these men on how they need to 'give up' chasing women and fully embrace traditionalism?

Hmmm.... that's interesting.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

drealm wrote:
What about the argument that male and female psychology is different? Women like men that other women like. Women want the best man and they're willing to grudgingly share so long as he's the best. This is a reoccurring theme in the animal kingdom.
Also women like a lot of things, not just status. I'd also say that the vast vast majority of women don't want to share except for those with a staggering lack of self esteem in which I'd include groupies, and the brainwashed [cultists], aside from the whoring via barter issue of course.

Trying to get a harem to me has much of the same problems that being a PUA has. A PUA turns himself into someone anyone with any self respect would be disgusted with in order to sleep with stupid slags that no sane man would like or respect. Reading up on those PUA pages filled me with a huge amount of misogyny and disgust towards females. Even if it were an option* it isn't a very appealing one. Really, how could you stand to be around someone who hates themselves so much that they would put up with sharing you without being allowed to do the same. How could any fair minded decent person with an ounce of empathy not be disgusted with such behaviour.

Also the comment about being with the best, internet lies aside, I doubt if there are any such guys currently in that position here so it is a moot point. A guy who is that much of a stud wouldn't be on a happier abroad forum.

* https://rantsofanincel.wordpress.com/20 ... -be-incel/ seems to be in line with what I've seen and experienced.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

uhaveautism wrote:Establishing a harem is fairly easy since most dudes are losers. As another person pointed out: Women want the best man and they're willing to grudgingly share (they'll delude themselves into thinking the guy only loves them) for that goal.

You obviously need a top tier brain and high-status position in the tribe like a movie director, reality television judge, etc. Humans compete less for territory than for rank. Territory and possessions are only symbols of rank. He who controls the attention is high status and sexually attractive. That’s why rap stars get more a** than CEOs.

But everything after a while gets old

http://www.celebsnow.co.uk/celebrity-ne ... rem-309423

Life is basically cycles.
What a f*ckin genius you are, Mate. I'm just groveling at your massively superior intelligence.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
gofishus
Freshman Poster

Post by gofishus »

Nothing new there. Women like men who are rich and powerful. Not unexpected. But of course the trick is.. how to get that status?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

uhaveautism wrote:
Humans compete less for territory than for rank. Territory and possessions are only symbols of rank. He who controls the attention is high status and sexually attractive. That’s why rap stars get more a** than CEOs.
uhaveautism wrote:
No, women like men who command attention. That means community support which means a good nest-maker. The real Pleistocene currency by which a hunter was ranked was not cash but attention. Trying joining a few social groups and being the helpful person until you're getting all the attn ;)
God I hate to say this to an asshole like you, but...

+10
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The women will pay for themselves, if need be.
Last edited by Adama on April 2nd, 2016, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:This is a difficult one, how to go around establishing a harem? Most of us seem contend with one woman only. Others prefer none at all, going through life solo. And then there are those who passionately believe in paid love, and spread this love and their wallets all over the globe.

Interesting..
However all theory goes out the window when you realize you're dealing with real people with real feelings, assuming they are not plain hoes. And if one of the girls has a nice and pleasant personality above the others.... very very difficult
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?