About Mindanao, Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Re: About Mindanao, Philippines?

Post by TheHunter »

My friends out of curiosity: I have talked online with many girls in Manila and many of them, around almost 50%-60% have told me they are working in call centers. Could it me true? Why so many call centers?
Remarks ... it can seem incredible but it is true: I asked to many girls because they don't smile on their pics and all them answered me they have ugly teeth. It can seem incredible but almost every girl, even in her 20 years old, have problem with their teeth and almost all of them wear fake teeth. It can seem incredible really.
PFWARD
Freshman Poster

Post by PFWARD »

50% in call centers, they haven't used that lie on me, yet, maybe it's a new trend. Most of the girls, even the young ones have a lot of cavities in their molars. But if they're missing their front teeth you're really hitting the bottom of the barrel. Of course character wise 99.2% are bottom of the barrel. This is the land of delusion, don't believe the sights how they're better than Western woman, they're worse.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

There are tons of call centres simply because large western corporations outsource their customer support to Philippines (and some to India) for cheap labor. Every damn time I call Paypal I get a filipina on the phone. The ones who work in call centres will naturally be more educated and tech savvy so there's bound to be more of them online than uneducated country bumpkins.

When my friend married a mindanao girl he took her to a dentist and had all her teeth redone. At least it was cheap.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Aboout Mindanao (Philippines)?

Post by Zambales »

TheHunter wrote:
Very interesting your post. I thank you a lot. I don't have problem to pay them ot to give them some gifts but I want regulr girls only and not freelancers or semi pro. In your opinion if some girls will accept my invite will they be regual girls? Will it be a simple sex? Will they give a good sex? Do they enjoy sex? Are they horny? Do you have only experience about Mindanao or about Manila too? I'd like to ask something also about Manila. Thanks again one.
So basically you don't want a prostitute but you're quite happy to turn a nice sophisticated girl into one? And why Mindanao? Did the girls further north figure you out to be the entitled disrespectful perverse individual that you obviously are?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Aboout Mindanao (Philippines)?

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
Do you really think any of these fellas are looking for a wife? I think you know the answer to that question. They are looking for ,"nice unspoiled girls" to use as free whores and then they will be on their way. Imagine your wife has a lovely relative or friend in the Philippines. I'm sure you could barely wait to hook her up with one of the fine upstanding gentlemen on this forum....lol
Just got back from the Philippines a week ago. While we were waiting in line for our flight home I spotted an aged kano. Well, he wasn't necessarily any more aged than me but he looked like he'd been on a two month bender, hadn't changed clothes in at least one of those months and probably had screwed anything that would let him. At the gate waiting area he was sacked out, like he hadn't slept in weeks. I should have taken a pic but I didn't have the heart to. I kept thinking of posters on this and other forums.

I imagine he is back home now, recovering and planning his next foray into "paradise."

To the OP: whether it's Mindanao or anywhere else in the Philippines I suppose you can find what you're looking for but be careful what you wish for - you just might get it :)