About Mindanao, Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

About Mindanao, Philippines?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi friends, I'd like to know something about Mindanao. On the net there is so little. How much is it easy to f**k regualr girls for young and for an old man? Thanks
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Aboout Mindanao (Philippines)?

Post by hammanta »

Depends on quality and looks you are after not to mention how much time you will have there. Mindanao tends to be more conservative and in some parts, quite Muslim. Outside the major cities of Davao, General Santos, and CDO, you will find far less nightlife opportunities. You will be restricted to either Day game or online dating. Is it possible to hook up with girls? Of course but it also depends on you. Younger guys 20-40 will get more attention than older guys. Good looking guys will get more attention than snow birds or societal misfits.

Have you ever been to the Philippines? If you goal is to slay young p***y just stick to the major cities of Manila and Cebu. More plentiful women and stuff to do on your free time.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

hammanta wrote:Depends on quality and looks you are after not to mention how much time you will have there. Mindanao tends to be more conservative and in some parts, quite Muslim. Outside the major cities of Davao, General Santos, and CDO, you will find far less nightlife opportunities. You will be restricted to either Day game or online dating. Is it possible to hook up with girls? Of course but it also depends on you. Younger guys 20-40 will get more attention than older guys. Good looking guys will get more attention than snow birds or societal misfits.

Have you ever been to the Philippines? If you goal is to slay young p***y just stick to the major cities of Manila and Cebu. More plentiful women and stuff to do on your free time.
I'm good looking, elegant, brown hair, lovable, sweet, white, 58 years old. I'd like be in a town of Mindanao for 20 days and to rent a condo. I like 18-32 years old girls, beautiful and only regular girls. Usually I'm sincere with them and I tell them I am single and I don't like to marry and if they ask I usually tell them I look for a short relationship for 10 days. I don't like to to cheat. Usiually every girl who be with me is alwaus happy, but I don't know Mindanao girls and I don't know how much time I will need to f**k them. I dont like Manila girls because almost all them take too much interest to money. I like similar real girlfriend experiences.
I don't know the Philippines even if I know very fine Manila girls because I'm talking with them on the net from much time and I don't like them. In short time I will reach Manila and will be in Makati for 20 days (in a condo) but the next trip I'm thinking to reach another place and I'm thinking about Mindanao but I am afraid to make an error.
Thanks for your info.
PFWARD
Freshman Poster

Post by PFWARD »

TheHunter wrote:
hammanta wrote:Depends on quality and looks you are after not to mention how much time you will have there. Mindanao tends to be more conservative and in some parts, quite Muslim. Outside the major cities of Davao, General Santos, and CDO, you will find far less nightlife opportunities. You will be restricted to either Day game or online dating. Is it possible to hook up with girls? Of course but it also depends on you. Younger guys 20-40 will get more attention than older guys. Good looking guys will get more attention than snow birds or societal misfits.

I'm good looking, elegant, brown hair, lovable, sweet, white, 58 years old. I'd like be in a town of Mindanao for 20 days and to rent a condo. I like 18-32 years old girls, beautiful and only regular girls. Usually I'm sincere with them and I tell them I am single and I don't like to marry and if they ask I usually tell them I look for a short relationship for 10 days. I don't like to to cheat. Usiually every girl who be with me is alwaus happy, but I don't know Mindanao girls and I don't know how much time I will need to f**k them. I dont like Manila girls because almost all them take too much interest to money. I like similar real girlfriend experiences.
I don't know the Philippines even if I know very fine Manila girls because I'm talking with them on the net from much time and I don't like them. In short time I will reach Manila and will be in Makati for 20 days (in a condo) but the next trip I'm thinking to reach another place and I'm thinking about Mindanao but I am afraid to make an error.
Thanks for your info.
You want only regular girls for 10 day relationship that will let you f**k them and are complaining the Manila girls are too interested in money? Regular girls don't do that (even if they are shit heads). The girls that do spread do it for permanent relationship or money (prostitute). WTF are you thinking? Stick to Luzon, it's a pita to fly to Mindanao and of course the girls you'll find to do that want money.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

TheHunter wrote:I'm good looking, elegant, brown hair, lovable, sweet, white, 58 years old. I'd like be in a town of Mindanao for 20 days and to rent a condo. I like 18-32 years old girls, beautiful and only regular girls. Usually I'm sincere with them and I tell them I am single and I don't like to marry and if they ask I usually tell them I look for a short relationship for 10 days. I don't like to to cheat. Usiually every girl who be with me is alwaus happy, but I don't know Mindanao girls and I don't know how much time I will need to f**k them. I dont like Manila girls because almost all them take too much interest to money. I like similar real girlfriend experiences.
Thanks for your info.
I live in Davao City and can pretty much guarantee you that the only girls who will ever be interested in giving you "the girlfriend experience" (= plenty of sex and attention) for a few days will want something in exchange. Yes Davao girls are on average more traditional and poorer that their Metro Manila counterparts, but many of them will have been used to jumping from one foreigner to the other, looking for something. It could be money, gifts or the most coveted experience of all: a few days in a nice resort with swimming pool, fun and...a souvenir shop. Meet up one of those girls on Date in Asia or similar and tell them if they want to join you for one or two weeks in a good resort in Samal. Chances are, a few of them will say yes. They know what they will be up to, and they will probably be OK with it, especially if you do act a gentleman with them. Of course expect to pay up to 3,000 a day for a good resort, and all expenses paid for them.

Beware though: all these girls will ever want from you is a free holiday (most of them will be jobless and bored at home, not a great alternative), and maybe a parting gift. And many of them will have the sexual hygiene of a Nigerian prostitute, so rubber up or an STD or a rash will never be too far away.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

publicduende wrote: I live in Davao City and can pretty much guarantee you that the only girls who will ever be interested in giving you "the girlfriend experience" (= plenty of sex and attention) for a few days will want something in exchange. Yes Davao girls are on average more traditional and poorer that their Metro Manila counterparts, but many of them will have been used to jumping from one foreigner to the other, looking for something. It could be money, gifts or the most coveted experience of all: a few days in a nice resort with swimming pool, fun and...a souvenir shop. Meet up one of those girls on Date in Asia or similar and tell them if they want to join you for one or two weeks in a good resort in Samal. Chances are, a few of them will say yes. They know what they will be up to, and they will probably be OK with it, especially if you do act a gentleman with them. Of course expect to pay up to 3,000 a day for a good resort, and all expenses paid for them.

Beware though: all these girls will ever want from you is a free holiday (most of them will be jobless and bored at home, not a great alternative), and maybe a parting gift. And many of them will have the sexual hygiene of a Nigerian prostitute, so rubber up or an STD or a rash will never be too far away.
Very interesting your post. I thank you a lot. I don't have problem to pay them ot to give them some gifts but I want regulr girls only and not freelancers or semi pro. In your opinion if some girls will accept my invite will they be regual girls? Will it be a simple sex? Will they give a good sex? Do they enjoy sex? Are they horny? Do you have only experience about Mindanao or about Manila too? I'd like to ask something also about Manila. Thanks again one.

I have to tell you an online experience. Two days ago a new member in DIA wrote me. She is from Manila. She is a very beautiful and young girl (21 years old). I immediately asked her Facebook. I saw many pics of her. She is very beautiful mut simple girl and it is really confortable to talk with her. On her Facebook profile I noticed she if from Los Angeles, California but she told me she is a pinay and lives in Manila. She lives alone near Makati. She has not to pay for the condo because it is of her family.
I asked her for 3-4 times if she will ask me money if we will be together for one week in my apartment in Makati. I'm not a fresh meat and I know she wants something from me.
I asked her: I need to know why you like to be with me me. She always told me she will not ask me anything. This was her reply: "I am sincerely looking for a nice man, I dont care how old are you,
I am not looking for anything".
I'm not worried if she is a freelance because she will be a freelance surely but I'm worried if she is a scammer. Will I have to worry about her and our meeting? She is a pearl, she is really hot and horny but not
sophisticated girl. What is your thought? Could she be a scammer and steal my money in my apartment? We will be together for one week in my condo. Thanks for your thoughts.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I would agree with you on this point. My wife is from Iligan City which is in Mindanao. There just isn't much nightlife to be found and yes as the other posters have mentioned, the women are much more conservative. If I'm looking for quick hookups I'd avoid Mindanao like the plague.

But, if you are looking for a wife then it's very fertile grounds IMHO. In addition, I find the Visayan look much more appealing. You can find some stunners coming from this region.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

TheHunter wrote:Hi friends, I'd like to know something about Mindanao. On the net there is so little. How much is it easy to f**k regualr girls for young and for an old man? Thanks
I got back from Butuan City Mindanao in May 2015.

-NEWSFLASH-
It is CONSERVATIVE there. I got laid but had to meet her parents, buy them dinner. We had a pig roast with her family.
Our relationship failed because she wanted me to wait 5 years until she finished school and I told her to go f**k herself.

Overall, it is Awesome! You should have no problems getting laid hunter. But the girls there are clingy and may want a long term relationship.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pete98146 wrote:

I would agree with you on this point. My wife is from Iligan City which is in Mindanao. There just isn't much nightlife to be found and yes as the other posters have mentioned, the women are much more conservative. If I'm looking for quick hookups I'd avoid Mindanao like the plague.

But, if you are looking for a wife then it's very fertile grounds IMHO. In addition, I find the Visayan look much more appealing. You can find some stunners coming from this region.

Do you really think any of these fellas are looking for a wife? I think you know the answer to that question. They are looking for ,"nice unspoiled girls" to use as free whores and then they will be on their way. Imagine your wife has a lovely relative or friend in the Philippines. I'm sure you could barely wait to hook her up with one of the fine upstanding gentlemen on this forum....lol
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Maybe I'm an optimist but if I can help one more guy find a lovely filipino wife then it's worth posting. But yes, I realize 95% of the guys here will never succeed....it's the 5% that keep me going.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

pete98146 wrote:

My Ex was also from Iligan. I've spent about 12 days total in the city on two different trips. I actually liked it but outside of seeing the countless waterfalls, the city has little to offer. Since I was on vacation and my ex worked throughout the day I found my self simply walking around not doing anything most of the time. Night life was quite bad, if not non-existent. It's amazing how a city of 300k can have so little to do.

I'm 26 and never been married, so as far as finding wives I'm not qualified to speak. But you are correct that the area has probably the best potential for finding a quality girl in the Philippines. My ex was a great girl, conservative, caring and hard working. But she had some issues I couldn't deal with which I believe reflected her conservative behavior.

I'd also like to add that the worst thing about Mindanao (and Philippines in general), outside of Abu Sayyef, is the mountainous interior which requires lengthy bus trips to get to locations. I commute in the US about 90 miles each way, everyday and takes about 4 hours round trip. 90 miles in Mindanao will be an all day bus ride.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

TheHunter wrote:Hi friends, I'd like to know something about Mindanao. On the net there is so little. How much is it easy to f**k regualr girls for young and for an old man? Thanks
Mindanao has great marriageable women. One of the last places on earth. This is because it is not accessible and an army of terrorist are there ready to kill and/or kidnap gullible tourist such as your old self Hunter.
http://jonathan2rivers.blogspot.com/201 ... y-for.html

If you want to f**k regular girls you should have luck anywhere in the Philippines.
www.naughtynomad.com - Has some more expert advice.

-NEWSFLASH-
https://travel.state.gov/content/passpo ... rning.html

"The Department of State warns U.S. citizens of the risks of travel to the Philippines, in particular to the Sulu Archipelago, certain regions and cities of the island of Mindanao, and the southern Sulu Sea area. This Travel Warning replaces the Travel Warning, and reflects continuing threats in those areas due to terrorist and insurgent activities.

U.S. citizens should continue to defer non-essential travel to the Sulu Archipelago, due to the high threat of kidnapping of international travelers and violence linked to insurgency and terrorism there. THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS WHO PRACTICE THE RELIGION OF PEACE ISLAM"

And I would like to give my personal thanks to the Terrorists of Mindanao :) For keeping the American/Westerner Sex Tourists away and thereby making the girls there not corrupted by Western Men and their f***ed up values.
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 11th, 2016, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jonny Law wrote:
Mindanao has great marriageable women. One of the last places on earth. This is because it is not accessible and an army of terrorist are there ready to kill and/or kidnap gullible tourist such as your old self Hunter.
http://jonathan2rivers.blogspot.com/201 ... y-for.html

If you want to f**k regular girls you should have luck anywhere in the Philippines.
naughtynomad.com - Has some more expert advice.

-NEWSFLASH-
https://travel.state.gov/content/passpo ... rning.html

"The Department of State warns U.S. citizens of the risks of travel to the Philippines, in particular to the Sulu Archipelago, certain regions and cities of the island of Mindanao, and the southern Sulu Sea area. This Travel Warning replaces the Travel Warning, and reflects continuing threats in those areas due to terrorist and insurgent activities.

U.S. citizens should continue to defer non-essential travel to the Sulu Archipelago, due to the high threat of kidnapping of international travelers and violence linked to insurgency and terrorism there. THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS WHO PRACTICE THE RELIGION OF PEACE ISLAM"

And I would like to give my personal thanks to the Terrorists of Mindanao :) For keeping the American/Westerner Sex Tourists away and thereby making the girls there not corrupted by Western Men and their f***ed up values.
You have a good point. We have a home in mindanao and sometimes when we are in CDO, these monger types try hitting me up for "tips". I always feed them misinformation that will screw them up in some way. If they end up as head chopping practice for the Abbu Sayyef, that's fine.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: About Mindanao, Philippines?

Post by Winston »

I haven't been to Mindanao. But according to Rock and Will N Dowd, the girls there don't usually ask for money when you date them or have sex with them. Rock says this based on accounts from guys he knows that live there. And of course, Will N Dowd has told the forum about it too in his infamous threads here. So according to several accounts, you can date and sleep with sexy young girls there for free. Unlike Angeles City where they expect cash payment even for a date without sex, just for "renting their time". Sounds hard to believe, but that's what I heard.

I cannot verify the legitimacy of these accounts though. But it is said that Davao people are more conservative and have better traditional values, and are more hospitable and kind too. So maybe it is against their morals to ask for cash for sex or cash for time on dates? I don't know. You can ask Rock, Public Duende, or Will N Dowd. But it's hard to believe that whereas every girl in Angeles will ask for cash, no girls in Davao will ask for it. That's too big of a contrast.

I'm curious to go to Davao myself to see if this is all true. It'd be nice to have dates with girls without having to give them cash for it. I mean, I'm fine with paying for dinner and drinks and transportation for my dates and all, but having to give them straight cash for their time is ridiculous and unromantic and ungenuine and an insult, as if their time is more valuable than mine. But Angeles has gotten so bad in terms of greediness and amorality, that many girls here now expect cash just for dates, even if no sex is involved. Rock dates educated intelligent girls in Manila, but they don't ask him for cash, and they are happy to go to his place and sleep there with him, without inhibition. So I guess Manila is good for "normal dates" as well.

Btw, Davao is probably the only safe place to go in Mindanao I heard. The rest of Mindanao is filled with terrorists and not safe for visitors, not even for Filipinos, I hear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: About Mindanao, Philippines?

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I haven't been to Mindanao. But according to Rock and Will N Dowd, the girls there don't usually ask for money when you date them or have sex with them. Rock says this based on accounts from guys he knows that live there. And of course, Will N Dowd has told the forum about it too in his infamous threads here. So according to several accounts, you can date and sleep with sexy young girls there for free. Unlike Angeles City where they expect cash payment even for a date without sex, just for "renting their time". Sounds hard to believe, but that's what I heard.

I cannot verify the legitimacy of these accounts though. But it is said that Davao people are more conservative and have better traditional values, and are more hospitable and kind too. So maybe it is against their morals to ask for cash for sex or cash for time on dates? I don't know. You can ask Rock, Public Duende, or Will N Dowd. But it's hard to believe that whereas every girl in Angeles will ask for cash, no girls in Davao will ask for it. That's too big of a contrast.

I'm curious to go to Davao myself to see if this is all true. It'd be nice to have dates with girls without having to give them cash for it. I mean, I'm fine with paying for dinner and drinks and transportation for my dates and all, but having to give them straight cash for their time is ridiculous and unromantic and ungenuine and an insult, as if their time is more valuable than mine. But Angeles has gotten so bad in terms of greediness and amorality, that many girls here now expect cash just for dates, even if no sex is involved. Rock dates educated intelligent girls in Manila, but they don't ask him for cash, and they are happy to go to his place and sleep there with him, without inhibition. So I guess Manila is good for "normal dates" as well.

Btw, Davao is probably the only safe place to go in Mindanao I heard. The rest of Mindanao is filled with terrorists and not safe for visitors, not even for Filipinos, I hear.
Winston, there are still definitely girls in Davao who will try to use guys for material reasons to various degrees. It's just a lot less common than Fields area of Angeles which specializes in that type of thing. Girls on Fields are cherry picked to be on more direct style P4P end of the scale.

I think Davao is not the easiest place to date in Phils. Many of the girls may not be as keen (for white guy anyway), more conservative, or located way out in the province somewhere if you use dating sites. But it's still doable. Just ask Will, Duende, or my other Italian friend. I don't think any of them have suffered from unwanted celibacy lol.

Everywhere you go in Phils, there will be some material oriented girls of various degrees. But once you get out of Angeles, you can also find a sizable percentage of more genuine non gold digger types whether it be in Cebu, Metro Manila, or various provincial cities in Luzon, Visayas, or Mindanao.

By the way, I spent a bit of time in Cagayan de Oro, and Gensan besides Davao. There are other foreigners living in those places, especially CDO so perhaps the risk factors can be mitigated if you take some precautions. I've been to Zamboanga City too but I don't recommend staying there for any length of time.