Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

.

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:42 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby chanta76 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:35 am

Ghost,

Isn't that what allot of expat guys are doing already? Going to the Philippines for a good time without really investing in that country or caring about the country. If filipina decides to become hard to get and not want to date any expat guys do you think there be any discussion about the Philippines as a place to go?

I look at this way. People are exploiting each other. Guys with some money go there to play around. The filipina are not that dumb to know that or maybe they are but they play the field too. Why? Because its about getting something. A part of me admire the mongers because they can just sleep with any random girl and not really invest or care granted something is telling me that girls who sleep around are the same.

As I'm getting older I realize people just want to take for themselves and very rarely you meet genuine caring people. It makes you bitter and hate life but eventually you become like them ..just taking.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:39 am

-WTF Ghost-
I would like to say f**k you to all those who make say negative things about Filipina girls, f**k YOU!
I like many guys here maybe a little biased, I do like SE Asian chicks.

You say:
"I recently broke up with my pinay girlfriend when I left China."
You break up with her and are but hurt because she found someone else. It is her f***ing responsibility to find another relationship when you leave her.
She needs someone to support her. You do not need someone to support you.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:27 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:36 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Jester » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:11 am

Ghost wrote:
It didn't bother me for too long, though. My purpose here is not complain, but to serve as a heads-up / red pill to others. I already know the nature of women. It doesn't hit me nearly as hard as it used to when I experience it in action.



+1
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby droid » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:12 am

Ghost wrote:The women are legs-opened and brains-closed.
...
And that's all it is: cheap fun.


Sounds like a lot of fun indeed :twisted: , if only they looked a little bit better..

But seriously, i think you expect too much man, i've kind of understood you can't hold everyone else to your own standards.

I hope you can try Vn one day, many conservative, easy-going girls with BIG hearts and no money-scamming or resource draining, as far as i've seen. I think you could settle down real quick.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby cdnFA » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:45 pm

From what I've read it seems to be the case.
Maybe the rich are different but if you give a Phillipino money it is gone the next day and not for a bag of rice or fixing a leak on the roof. They are known for not living for tomorrow to the point of being childlike.

I find it amazing that so many things about the PI can be said for Thailand. In Thailand there is a term, I don't know what but basically everything has to be fun fun fun. Of course this makes an English Teachers job hard to do, students not willing to eat bitter to learn which sometimes you have to do.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:43 pm

After reading the OP, I've come to the conclusion that you could say those things about practically any nation on earth except for maybe the USA. Ten percent of citizens abroad? Well that isnt unique. Scamming women? Not unique. Women who move on quickly? There is no monopoly there either.

I don't know if it is fair to say that a whole race of people is deeply stupid or stupid in any way. Maybe that is actually the case though. I don't know. Some people might say that about Latin America, too. Besides that, we are each on the search for individual women, not just random members of the herd. More than likely a man with a discerning eye can spot scammers and sluts and avoid them.

It might not be fair, for example, to extrapolate something extremely negative about a whole people based upon interaction with members of the opposite sex when they weren't even screened. In other words, just meeting some random chick who turns out to be a slut (known beforehand too) isnt sufficient reason to go around saying that Filipinas are bad. Every permutation of Filipina simply cannot be like that, and it ignores the overwhelming number of men who have successfully found excellent wives there in that country.

I will say this though, I don't think there is any particular reason to leave the West as far as women are concerned. It isn't about the laws. We know they are bad, and there are other laws in foreign countries which you'll be ignorant of which could also ensnare you. All we need to do is choose from the women who are submissive and willing to please. They aren't out there going to bars. They don't have loud mouths, and they dress more conservatively rather than like whores. Unfortunately they are drowned out by squeaky wheels, and most men wouldn't recognize them anyway, since those men have already predetermined that those women can't exist.

And there are tons of wenches in every nation on earth. Switching continents will not cause a man to avoid them. He will still need skills of discernment to avoid those bad women. It is the search which needs to be refined. Continents do not need to change.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Adama wrote:Every permutation of Filipina simply cannot be like that, and it ignores the overwhelming number of men who have successfully found excellent wives there in that country.


Not to mention the fact that the ones who find good ones usually feel no need to talk about it. I'm sure there are many guys out there who have done so and no one will ever know.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Jonny Law » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:45 am

Ghost wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:-WTF Ghost-
I would like to say f**k you to all those who make say negative things about Filipina girls, f**k YOU!
I like many guys here maybe a little biased, I do like SE Asian chicks.


I'm guessing you've had little to no experience with SEA girls?

You say:
"I recently broke up with my pinay girlfriend when I left China."
You break up with her and are but hurt because she found someone else. It is her f***ing responsibility to find another relationship when you leave her.
She needs someone to support her. You do not need someone to support you.


It wasn't so much that I took issue with, but how fast she did it and with how little it bothered her. She sheds a tear before I leave, then hops into bed with another guy a week or so later. That's almost mercenary. Still, in my heart I knew this would happen.

And no, she didn't need support. She was living an "independent life" teaching in China. Making half what I made, but plenty more than enough to live on plus send money home. I suppose that's why it was ultimately no big deal for her.

It didn't bother me for too long, though. My purpose here is not complain, but to serve as a heads-up / red pill to others. I already know the nature of women. It doesn't hit me nearly as hard as it used to when I experience it in action.


I have my share of experience with South East Asian ladies. I will be moving to Thailand with a permanent job on April 28th.

-Warning-
You maybe sounding kind of like a bitch. And I do not your man card taken away. Complaining that she found a replacement for you too fast. That is what stupid chicks complain about. You can say what you want Ghost and you have lots of good points. But anyone may get backlash here on HA if you complain about SEA chicks.
-NEWSFLASH-
This just in. China a a huge Sausage Fest. Way way more dudes than chicks.
-My ADVICE-
Stop it! Stop dumping chicks making them cry and then complain that they are with someone else. DAMMIT, start being a man! And best of luck to you Ghost.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Jester » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:23 am

Adama wrote:After reading the OP, I've come to the conclusion that you could say those things about practically any nation on earth except for maybe the USA. Ten percent of citizens abroad? Well that isnt unique. Scamming women? Not unique. Women who move on quickly? There is no monopoly there either.

I don't know if it is fair to say that a whole race of people is deeply stupid or stupid in any way. Maybe that is actually the case though. I don't know. Some people might say that about Latin America, too. Besides that, we are each on the search for individual women, not just random members of the herd. More than likely a man with a discerning eye can spot scammers and sluts and avoid them.

It might not be fair, for example, to extrapolate something extremely negative about a whole people based upon interaction with members of the opposite sex when they weren't even screened. In other words, just meeting some random chick who turns out to be a slut (known beforehand too) isnt sufficient reason to go around saying that Filipinas are bad. Every permutation of Filipina simply cannot be like that, and it ignores the overwhelming number of men who have successfully found excellent wives there in that country.

I will say this though, I don't think there is any particular reason to leave the West as far as women are concerned. It isn't about the laws. We know they are bad, and there are other laws in foreign countries which you'll be ignorant of which could also ensnare you. All we need to do is choose from the women who are submissive and willing to please. They aren't out there going to bars. They don't have loud mouths, and they dress more conservatively rather than like whores. Unfortunately they are drowned out by squeaky wheels, and most men wouldn't recognize them anyway, since those men have already predetermined that those women can't exist.

And there are tons of wenches in every nation on earth. Switching continents will not cause a man to avoid them. He will still need skills of discernment to avoid those bad women. It is the search which needs to be refined. Continents do not need to change.


All this sounds good in theory.

I invite you to copy your post here, and start a new thread on the topic. You could title it "Happier Right Here In The USA".

Let's see what practical, workable, real-world solutions arise from the discussion.

Show me.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Adama » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:54 am

Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:After reading the OP, I've come to the conclusion that you could say those things about practically any nation on earth except for maybe the USA. Ten percent of citizens abroad? Well that isnt unique. Scamming women? Not unique. Women who move on quickly? There is no monopoly there either.

I don't know if it is fair to say that a whole race of people is deeply stupid or stupid in any way. Maybe that is actually the case though. I don't know. Some people might say that about Latin America, too. Besides that, we are each on the search for individual women, not just random members of the herd. More than likely a man with a discerning eye can spot scammers and sluts and avoid them.

It might not be fair, for example, to extrapolate something extremely negative about a whole people based upon interaction with members of the opposite sex when they weren't even screened. In other words, just meeting some random chick who turns out to be a slut (known beforehand too) isnt sufficient reason to go around saying that Filipinas are bad. Every permutation of Filipina simply cannot be like that, and it ignores the overwhelming number of men who have successfully found excellent wives there in that country.

I will say this though, I don't think there is any particular reason to leave the West as far as women are concerned. It isn't about the laws. We know they are bad, and there are other laws in foreign countries which you'll be ignorant of which could also ensnare you. All we need to do is choose from the women who are submissive and willing to please. They aren't out there going to bars. They don't have loud mouths, and they dress more conservatively rather than like whores. Unfortunately they are drowned out by squeaky wheels, and most men wouldn't recognize them anyway, since those men have already predetermined that those women can't exist.

And there are tons of wenches in every nation on earth. Switching continents will not cause a man to avoid them. He will still need skills of discernment to avoid those bad women. It is the search which needs to be refined. Continents do not need to change.


All this sounds good in theory.

I invite you to copy your post here, and start a new thread on the topic. You could title it "Happier Right Here In The USA".

Let's see what practical, workable, real-world solutions arise from the discussion.

Show me.



I think every man should find his own path. If the man wants to go off to Asia then he should do so. All I am saying is, that it isnt necessary. Each man should walk his own path though. But if you want specifics, pray to God to reveal to you which way it is that you should go. He has been showing me all my life. I just didn't see any of it until after I got saved. I had eyes that couldnt see, ears that couldnt hear, and a heart which couldn't perceive. Get saved, then pray to the Father in the name of the only begotten Son, and if it is according to His will, He will reveal it to you.

I will tell you this though. He does say that even the sparrows are valuable to him and that we as His children are even more valuable than many sparrows. The man has the power over life and death. Why would He have you switch continents when He has all that power and might? Wouldn't He be able to find a woman for you anywhere in this world? If he can protect you from death by various causes, couldnt He also protect you from the clutches of the terrible woman? Daniel and the Lion's Den? All that is required is the faith of a child. He said fear not, only believe. So if God tells us to fear not, why must men run to the other side of the world to get something that God gave to Adam freely before Adam ever lifted a finger? God gave Eve to Adam. She was a gift. He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing. Every good and perfect gift cometh from above, from the Father of Lights in whom is no variableness. God gave Eve to Adam because He saw that it wasn't good for man to be alone.

Did Adam even have to ask? No. God already foreknew.

I hope that is a sufficient answer for you. That's the best I can do.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:34 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:01 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], yick and 4 guests