Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby mentor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:59 am

Adama wrote:
It might not be fair, for example, to extrapolate something extremely negative about a whole people based upon interaction with members of the opposite sex when they weren't even screened. In other words, just meeting some random chick who turns out to be a slut (known beforehand too) isnt sufficient reason to go around saying that Filipinas are bad. Every permutation of Filipina simply cannot be like that, and it ignores the overwhelming number of men who have successfully found excellent wives there in that country.

I will say this though, I don't think there is any particular reason to leave the West as far as women are concerned. It isn't about the laws. We know they are bad, and there are other laws in foreign countries which you'll be ignorant of which could also ensnare you. All we need to do is choose from the women who are submissive and willing to please. They aren't out there going to bars. They don't have loud mouths, and they dress more conservatively rather than like whores. Unfortunately they are drowned out by squeaky wheels, and most men wouldn't recognize them anyway, since those men have already predetermined that those women can't exist.


From what I experience till now, it seems that Ph has a lot of good girls to choose.
But, one should pay attention, and choose carefully.

I can't agree with you about West. West does no longer offer us "submissive girls and willing to please".
A few exceptions does not make the rule. Unfortunately, feminism movement and the bad laws, made our societies a bad pool of finding a really good mate.

At least, there is Asia.
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm







Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Adama » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:14 am

mentor wrote:
Adama wrote:
It might not be fair, for example, to extrapolate something extremely negative about a whole people based upon interaction with members of the opposite sex when they weren't even screened. In other words, just meeting some random chick who turns out to be a slut (known beforehand too) isnt sufficient reason to go around saying that Filipinas are bad. Every permutation of Filipina simply cannot be like that, and it ignores the overwhelming number of men who have successfully found excellent wives there in that country.

I will say this though, I don't think there is any particular reason to leave the West as far as women are concerned. It isn't about the laws. We know they are bad, and there are other laws in foreign countries which you'll be ignorant of which could also ensnare you. All we need to do is choose from the women who are submissive and willing to please. They aren't out there going to bars. They don't have loud mouths, and they dress more conservatively rather than like whores. Unfortunately they are drowned out by squeaky wheels, and most men wouldn't recognize them anyway, since those men have already predetermined that those women can't exist.


From what I experience till now, it seems that Ph has a lot of good girls to choose.
But, one should pay attention, and choose carefully.

I can't agree with you about West. West does no longer offer us "submissive girls and willing to please".
A few exceptions does not make the rule. Unfortunately, feminism movement and the bad laws, made our societies a bad pool of finding a really good mate.

At least, there is Asia.


And that's fine. Just keep in mind that practically every nation on earth is represented with the USA and Canada. Citizens from all over the world come here.

I think in the USA it is just less obvious who's submissive and who isnt. Besides that the USA is suburban and rural whereas many countries are more urban. I think it is infinitely easier to meet someone in an urban environment, plus there are many more to choose you.

If a man feels he should go to Asia, then he should go to Asia. Nothing wrong with that. Life isn't rosy anywhere though. And no nationality is near perfection. I also think the basic script for women is the same. Same personality types everywhere. Just they come in different percentages and proportions. Probably 50% of American women can be eliminated right off the top for various reasons. Other men feel that 100% of Filipinas should be crossed off the list from the start. What is the difference there? There are also plenty of American men still forming pair bonds with AWs.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:56 am

You say this as if this is a general rule; the ones you met acted a certain way, ergo: you now know what the average Filipina is like. And basically, they suck. Then you have a guy who goes there, finds a great girl (or great girls!) and enjoys himself immensely. He will never shut up about how perfect the country, the people and the culture is. Like it's heaven on earth. Of course, it isn't. It's neither heaven, or hell. It's just a country, one that gives you ample opportunity to make something of yourself and enjoy yourself. Whether or not you do so and how you go about doing it, is up to you to decide. Negativity, like positivity, is a choice. But a far easier choice then positivity and hopefulness, which takes some degree of effort.

Ghost wrote:The women are legs-opened and brains-closed. Dating or marrying one? Their "dating" is just f***ing, and their marrying is just standard resource extraction from the male.


There are many different women, but "legs-opened" doesn't quite cut it... there is a surprisingly large percentage of women saving their virginity for marriage, in the Philippines. The percentage is far, far higher then it is in any Western country I could think of. The number of eighteen year olds I meet daily who really are innocent in ways hardly a single eighteen year old in America or Europe is, is astonishing. Something to keep in mind.

Of course there are girls who are easy. And of course most men will not complain and enjoy the ride as much as the next guy. But when it comes to girls who aren't easy, who don't give it up before there's a ring on their finger or at the very least some long-term non-sexual purely romantic courtship period... there's seas of girls out there like that. Courting may seem like a 19th century remnant to you as an American male product of the 21th century, but in the Philippines it's very much alive.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:25 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby gnosis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:42 am

Ghost wrote:We've got guys on here doing all sorts of things from living and working abroad, marrying and raising families abroad, living the p4p dream in the Philippines, prancing around thinking they'll form breakaway societies to somehow escape this shitty world, basement dwellers with no hope whatsoever...we've got it all here. And that's fine. But at the end of the day, it's mostly shit. After the embellishments, promises, hopes and dreams, and energy is spent, most of it ends up being empty words.


Are you seriously equating what the guys raising families are doing with what the basement dwellers are doing? Is raising a good family "mostly shit?" (Well, I guess I wouldn't know...Maybe it is.)

Ghost, I think I understand exactly where you are coming from. And yes, you're right, things are grim. But lighten up just a little bit :)
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby droid » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:11 am

Ghost wrote:I don't see any hope for the world, or any reason to be positive about it. That extends down to my own life.
We've got guys on here doing all sorts of things from living and working abroad, marrying and raising families abroad, living the p4p dream in the Philippines, prancing around thinking they'll form breakaway societies to somehow escape this shitty world, basement dwellers with no hope whatsoever...we've got it all here. And that's fine. But at the end of the day, it's mostly shit. After the embellishments, promises, hopes and dreams, and energy is spent, most of it ends up being empty words.


In 5 billion years the sun will consume the earth with everything in it, and in a trillion years the universe will have turned mostly into dark thermal radiation. Those are the biggest red pills out there. But dwelling on entropy will not make it change.
Might as well get some intangible benefits in the meantime. You expect/think too much; as always, a balance is recommended.

gnosis wrote:But lighten up just a little bit :)


+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:22 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:41 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Taco » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:42 am

Ghost wrote:
Sometimes we talk about how the Philippines is more accepting of foreigners. Not at all. They view you as a resource. In that way, they give Western females a run for their money.


There are sincere women in the Philippines but most men don't seek them out. This is a mistake most men make in my opinion. In most cases, expats look for the sexiest woman they can find and totally disregard what kind of person they are. "Vacation Girlfriends" make up the bulk of the expat relationships in the Philippines.

The difference between Filipinas and white women is a good Filipina upon seeing you dying on the side of the road will take you home and feed you, give you a bath and then screw your brains out. This happened to an Australian guy I know. His Filipina wife is ugly and she's a bitch too but she took care of him when he was really sick and so they got married and had a kid together. A white woman on the other hand is far too arrogant and demanding to be in the business of helping others, especially a man.
She expects to treated like a princess while she empties your bank account while complaining you want sex too often.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:08 am

Philippines is the most accepting place I know. Not many places where a big bodybuilder guy can walk, wearing a dress and makeup, holding hands with another guy, and nobody cares...
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Taco » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:39 am

The_Adventurer wrote:nobody cares...


That's the biggest problem with living here. The longer you stay in the Philippines the more jaded you become. I've had so many negative experiences I no longer give a rats ass what happens anymore.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:59 am

Taco wrote:
Ghost wrote:There are sincere women in the Philippines but most men don't seek them out. This is a mistake most men make in my opinion. In most cases, expats look for the sexiest woman they can find and totally disregard what kind of person they are. "Vacation Girlfriends" make up the bulk of the expat relationships in the Philippines.


I believe that the vast majority of men who go to the Philippines for women are morons who don't deserve good women. The only reason they get away with it is because filipinas are too naive.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Ghost wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I believe that the vast majority of men who go to the Philippines for women are morons who don't deserve good women. The only reason they get away with it is because filipinas are too naive.


Agreed. The flipside is that the good women are almost always hard to find, living in far-out-of-the-way towns. It isn't as if one waltzes into Philippines and is presented with good and bad women. It's almost always a choice between have sex with bad women and then leave, or search for a good girl and leave empty-handed. The bad women are everywhere and seek out foreigners; the good girls are safe and sound in their obscure towns, far away from mongers...and all the good men too.


True. What bothers me is when I read so many accounts of guys going over there and finding sluts, it makes me think that most of them are like that. I'd like to think that most are not, but I don't really know what to think any more.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: The Dark Side of Pinays

Postby pete98146 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I believe that the vast majority of men who go to the Philippines for women are morons who don't deserve good women. The only reason they get away with it is because filipinas are too naive.


Agreed. The flipside is that the good women are almost always hard to find, living in far-out-of-the-way towns. It isn't as if one waltzes into Philippines and is presented with good and bad women. It's almost always a choice between have sex with bad women and then leave, or search for a good girl and leave empty-handed. The bad women are everywhere and seek out foreigners; the good girls are safe and sound in their obscure towns, far away from mongers...and all the good men too.


True. What bothers me is when I read so many accounts of guys going over there and finding sluts, it makes me think that most of them are like that. I'd like to think that most are not, but I don't really know what to think any more.


All the more reason to use the internet to SELECTIVELY find women that fit the bill. Much of what you are saying is true. My wife is from a small town in northern Mindanao. A few weeks before she signed onto Cherry Blossoms (at her sister's urging) she moved to Cebu for work.

But had I just hopped on a plane and headed over to Phils for vacation, the chances of meeting a "good girl" are slim. My wife even admitted such. She used to be approached by expats while walking around in Cebu and she would basically flee and not make eye contact whereas on the internet, she was much more willing to take a chance and chat enough to make a connection with a foreigner.

I don't think it's impossible to find a good girl in Phils but doing so in a short span is almost impossible. IMHO, you'd have to spend a minimum of 3 months over there to strike gold. That's why meeting them online is such a good door opener. Is it a pain in the butt? Yes! Do girls attempt to scam you? Yes! Are these sites filled to the brim with desperate/less desirable ladies/problematic women? Yes! But you just have to be patient and learn ways to filter these women out. Then you come up with a list of 5 or so good ones and THEN you go visit Phils.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest